Jump to content

Whereas the US has Fucked Workers in the Ass for 4+ Decades, Canada Introduces ANTI-SCAB Legislatio


SpikedLemonade
 Share

Recommended Posts

“Right to Work” legislation is nothing more than a Capitalist ploy to fuck workers from organizing into unions that balance the power between workers and corporations.

Phrasing it as a right is simply a ploy to fool the same retarded American populace that unlike the rest of the world cannot understand the Metric System.

The result of this crap in the US is a decline in the economic status of the working class since the 80’s.

Canada is going in another direction and yesterday it introduced strong ANTI-SCAB legislation.

 

  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

You just want free labor and money. Why did you not run your business from Florida? Can't answer the question can you? I just cornered you. Hahaha 

Free labor? Explain this stupid comment. Money? Yes, I wanted money that's why I operated a business. Do you need an ambulance?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

You just want free labor and money. Why did you not run your business from Florida? Can't answer the question can you? I just cornered you. Hahaha 

You silly boy, he used undocumented aliens he pays 2.50 an hour to build him a geodesic house.  His trailer doesn't have any corners. . . .

  • Laugh 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Herodotus said:

You silly boy, he used undocumented aliens he pays 2.50 an hour to build him a geodesic house.  His trailer doesn't have any corners. . . .

That explains why he circles around and around in his trailer trying to find a corner to piss in like any mutt.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Free labor? Explain this stupid comment. Money? Yes, I wanted money that's why I operated a business. Do you need an ambulance?

Expecting employees to work their lunch and unpaid overtime. You want free money from tax payers. Why didn't you run your company out of Florida? Why? NYS provides big write offs unlike Florida. You played the system. The corporate welfare system.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Expecting employees to work their lunch and unpaid overtime. You want free money from tax payers. Why didn't you run your company out of Florida? Why? NYS provides big write offs unlike Florida. You played the system. The corporate welfare system.

He was too busy blowing this guy...

 

Gary A. Dickson

http://www.westseneca.net/application/files/1315/7859/1274/Dickson_Headshot_1.9.20.jpg

 

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

You silly boy, he used undocumented aliens he pays 2.50 an hour to build him a geodesic house.  His trailer doesn't have any corners. . . .

That way the devil can't corner him.

  • Laugh 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Expecting employees to work their lunch and unpaid overtime. You want free money from tax payers. Why didn't you run your company out of Florida? Why? NYS provides big write offs unlike Florida. You played the system. The corporate welfare system.

LOL, the year 1866 wants those work conditions back. Are you a moron? The competition for workers is high, who the hell do you think is being forced to work through lunch breaks and unpaid overtime?? Do you even realize that labor laws are in place that deal with those situations. How would an abusive employer in this day and age even retain employees under those conditions?

Every time I see moronic commercials on TV or even worse the ridiculous political ads, I always wonder who those appeal to. You are that person.

Unions are completely out of control in this country with ridiculous and unreasonable demands. Corporations are smartly moving to Mexico and China to escape those demands. Should a guy with a high school diploma be making 150K a year installing shocks on a vehicle on an assembly line with a top tier medical and dental package? Who do you think is going to pay over 100K for a pickup truck to pay those ridiculous wage increases and benefits?

Unions are going the way of the Dodo. Most unions today don't even represent employees properly. They are very happy to accept union dues from workers and the upper echelon live very well off those dues and hang the workforce out to dry when they need representation. Unions don't have the power they used to.

  • Downvote 3
  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

LOL, the year 1866 wants those work conditions back. Are you a moron? The competition for workers is high, who the hell do you think is being forced to work through lunch breaks and unpaid overtime?? Do you even realize that labor laws are in place that deal with those situations. How would an abusive employer in this day and age even retain employees under those conditions?

Every time I see moronic commercials on TV or even worse the ridiculous political ads, I always wonder who those appeal to. You are that person.

Unions are completely out of control in this country with ridiculous and unreasonable demands. Corporations are smartly moving to Mexico and China to escape those demands. Should a guy with a high school diploma be making 150K a year installing shocks on a vehicle on an assembly line with a top tier medical and dental package? Who do you think is going to pay over 100K for a pickup truck to pay those ridiculous wage increases and benefits?

Unions are going the way of the Dodo. Most unions today don't even represent employees properly. They are very happy to accept union dues from workers and the upper echelon live very well off those dues and hang the workforce out to dry when they need representation. Unions don't have the power they used to.

The last pickup you purchased was payed for by the state of New York. So you didn't have to worry about the cost.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Please note being in leadership I have dealt with unions and yes they have their issues. But the positives far outweigh the negatives. CEO's today make exponentially more than the their average employees and the desperity continues to grow. Companies have had an upper hand for years and now with a tight labor market companies now have to pay up. Are CEO's worth the kind of money they are getting? If they are so great why do they need gold parachutes. Why aren't their companies successful all the time. Look at yourself, you used small business tax advantages to run your business. You claim you are wealthy and have a big house in Florida. What did your hard working employees get? They paid state taxes that then funded your company where you then moved to Florida to retire. SMH...You don't get it. But how could you? You used corporate welfare to make your money. Everyone else be damned. Why didn't you run your company out of Florida? See you won't answer this question. I know why.

You have the mind of a child. If you were truly in a leadership position one would think you could spell properly so I call bullshit.

CEOs are placed in their positions because they are thought to have the talent to create profit and market share for a corporation and if they are successful then they are a bargain for what they receive in compensation. If a CEO has a track record of success, then that "golden parachute" is part of their package when they are hired as many companies are competing for their expertise.

Employees don't leave a business as financially well off as the owner because they didn't start the company with any investment, they didn't purchase machinery, pay for repairs or upgrades, they didn't pay for business insurance etc. When a business fails the employees don't suffer the losses associated with that closing either. This is all elementary business 101, were you sleeping in school, did you even attend?

When you and others here go on about this crap it reminds me of the bar talk you would hear at any local South Buffalo shithole. Losers who lived paycheck to paycheck or welfare, no education always and everyday talking about anybody who does better than them and how they are getting screwed by someone else.

Tonya, I would advise you to call any corporation in the field you say you have expertise in and apply for the CEO position. I will forewarn you that when they read your email, they will get quite a laugh when they discover you can't spell.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

You have the mind of a child. If you were truly in a leadership position one would think you could spell properly so I call bullshit.

CEOs are placed in their positions because they are thought to have the talent to create profit and market share for a corporation and if they are successful then they are a bargain for what they receive in compensation. If a CEO has a track record of success, then that "golden parachute" is part of their package when they are hired as many companies are competing for their expertise.

Employees don't leave a business as financially well off as the owner because they didn't start the company with any investment, they didn't purchase machinery, pay for repairs or upgrades, they didn't pay for business insurance etc. When a business fails the employees don't suffer the losses associated with that closing either. This is all elementary business 101, were you sleeping in school, did you even attend?

When you and others here go on about this crap it reminds me of the bar talk you would hear at any local South Buffalo shithole. Losers who lived paycheck to paycheck or welfare, no education always and everyday talking about anybody who does better than them and how they are getting screwed by someone else.

Tonya, I would advise you to call any corporation in the field you say you have expertise in and apply for the CEO position. I will forewarn you that when they read your email, they will get quite a laugh when they discover you can't spell.

The CEO's job is difficult and yes they hopefully bring a talent that will help grow a business. Your statement employees don't leave a business as financially well off as the owner is complete BS. Here's why... The employees typically provide the injenuity and product for the company. If the CEO or owner was so vital why do they claim proprietary rights over something someone else developed. If this CEO is  vital and is the true cog in the wheel they can develop these products themselves. I know we will hear well the company invested in the tools, training, capital etc.... That is not 100% true as the tax payers fit part of the bill. Don't forget non compete clauses for employees. If they weren't that important why do they need them.  To keep company secrets quiet? The employee must be important then so where is their golden parachute. Btw I can run for President of the US because the guy you voted for can't string a sentence together. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

The CEO's job is difficult and yes they hopefully bring a talent that will help grow a business. Your statement employees don't leave a business as financially well off as the owner is complete BS. Here's why... The employees typically provide the injenuity and product for the company. If the CEO or owner was so vital why do they claim proprietary rights over something someone else developed. If this CEO is  vital and is the true cog in the wheel they can develop these products themselves. I know we will hear well the company invested in the tools, training, capital etc.... That is not 100% true as the tax payers fit part of the bill. Don't forget non compete clauses for employees. If they weren't that important why do they need them.  To keep company secrets quiet? The employee must be important then so where is their golden parachute. Btw I can run for President of the US because the guy you voted for can't string a sentence together. 

Yes, the guy making 90K at the GM plant attaching steering wheels to vehicles on an assembly line striking to increase pay by 36% brings a lot of ingenuity (you spelled that wrong) to the assembly line huh? You seriously think that no compete clauses are designed to keep company secrets? I'm not doing this with you anymore, your mind lives on outer space and you didn't learn anything from life or workplace experience. You are typical of the mindless fools that live among us that have no standards and will fall for any misinformation foisted upon you.

  • Laugh 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Yeah, fuck a fair wage.  Fuck pensions, fuck insurance and 401K, fuck collective bargaining.  Man, I haaaaate unions.  Wait a minute, why do you hate unions again?

Unions are fine. I support them.

But I also support an employers right to use scabs and negotiate with the union.

Banning scabs is a terrible precedent that sides with one party only.

  • Like 3
  • Downvote 2
  • Agree 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg
 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Unions are fine. I support them.

But I also support an employers right to use scabs and negotiate with the union.

Banning scabs is a terrible precedent that sides with one party only.

The beauty is that once Canada shuts down because of never ending strikes because union people demand more, more, more, those corporations will leave Canada for Mexico and China leaving thousands of workers in the cold. Limiting competition and bargaining power is a fool's game that will always lead to failure for all parties involved. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

The beauty is that once Canada shuts down because of never ending strikes because union people demand more, more, more, those corporations will leave Canada for Mexico and China leaving thousands of workers in the cold. Limiting competition and bargaining power is a fool's game that will always lead to failure for all parties involved. 

American companies are leaving Russia and yet they seem to be doing fine.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...