Nothing Changes, Nothing Fucking ever changes

Herodotus

16 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Early reports from people who watch film for a living are saying this was not on Dorsey. They claim he schemed guys wide open. Allen fucked it up.

sole reason Bills lost…Josh Allen 

not Dorsey 

not the D 

not the oline 

not the refs 

Shit…not even McDermott 

JOSH FUCKING ALLEN 

END OF FUCKING LIST 

FUCK! 

I am actually agreeing with Sean....that has got to be a first.  Allen had perhaps the worst game of his career!  He looked like a Rookie playing hero ball.  He completely lost patience and the ability to dissect a defense.  Not running out of bounds just to pick up yards that are not even a first down?  Not sliding?  Throwing ball deep into double coverage?????  (TWICE).  Trying to pickup a botched snap and run with it when the play is broken....all rookie dumb mistakes.  Josh Allen single handedly lost that game because he tried to play hero ball!  There were bad passes, but you know the O line gave him time, the receivers didn't drop passes!  RB got chunks of yards and we didn't have tons of penalties!  

Defense played well, and Special teams was good until the last punt

• Like 1

That was the worst game I've seen Allen ever play. He won't play a D as good as that one the rest of the year, except when they play each other again. I would imagine we don't see him play that badly again the rest of the year, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now that he doesn't. If he continues to play poorly though, then yikes, it wouldn't be just a rough season, could be a rough few seasons.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, daryls61 said:

This is true. I was saying this last year. Dorsey is not the issue. JA17 is not listening and can't seem to evolve. He may be un coachable at this point. Too full of himself.

I think 2021 Allen is forever gone. Poof. Daboll and Allen were the perfect combination. Allen has since been playing like he’s been lobotomized. I think he’s fucked.

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

2 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

I think 2021 Allen is forever gone. Poof. Daboll and Allen were the perfect combination. Allen has since been playing like he’s been lobotomized. I think he’s fucked.

Whatever it was that Daboll did with JA on a daily basis they need to find that again somehow....and fix this guy....Cause Daboll is not coming back anytime soon....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jpp said:

Whatever it was that Daboll did with JA on a daily basis they need to find that again somehow....and fix this guy....Cause Daboll is not coming back anytime soon....

I dunno if the Giants get trounced 40 to 0 a few more times this year I could see Daboll getting axed!  NY city is not as forgiving as WNY.  However I do not think it was Daboll.....I am starting to think Diggs is pressuring Allen to throw to him no matter if he is double covered.  Allen needs to take the leadership mantle and put Diggs back in place as just a WR.

1 hour ago, Zan186 said:

I dunno if the Giants get trounced 40 to 0 a few more times this year I could see Daboll getting axed!  NY city is not as forgiving as WNY.  However I do not think it was Daboll.....I am starting to think Diggs is pressuring Allen to throw to him no matter if he is double covered.  Allen needs to take the leadership mantle and put Diggs back in place as just a WR.

Half jokingly I was rooting for Daboll to be terrible last year so he would get axed…and come back to Buffalo. Say what you want as him as a head coach but that dude MADE Josh Allen…and Allen listened to the man. If Diggs is pressuring Allen I guess he ain’t listening…he stopped throwing to Diggs in the second half and when he was throwing to Diggs IT WAS WORKING! His picks were a result of allen throwing to Harty and Davis! 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

12 hours ago, daryls61 said:

This is true. I was saying this last year. Dorsey is not the issue. JA17 is not listening and can't seem to evolve. He may be un coachable at this point. Too full of himself.

Yet #2 is offense ... No offense, couldn't resist.

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Yeah, weird how since he signed that huge contract, all he's done is make High School QB decisions.

Sorry, but games like last night just don't happen by accident.

I am no longer buying into the shit show that the NFL is selling. I want real football back. Sports entertainment is one big lie.

And that right there is where Josh should be ashamed of himself.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Yeah, weird how since he signed that huge contract, all he's done is make High School QB decisions.

Sorry, but games like last night just don't happen by accident.

I am no longer buying into the shit show that the NFL is selling. I want real football back. Sports entertainment is one big lie.

And that right there is where Josh should be ashamed of himself.

Check this out. Read through that tweet

https://x.com/brockriddickifb/status/1701680005044953507?s=46&t=wIjp-aR3D5sfa5GgXRjjfw

4 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

He botched Sunday?

Or you mean playoffs?

The Chargers coaching staff with the play calling, you're winning late, and you're not running the ball, why? And Herbert missing wide open receivers by air mailing passes 20 yards over the heads of wide open receivers. Herbert and Allen are not this bad. The NFL is a fraud.

• Laugh 1

13 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

The Chargers coaching staff with the play calling, you're winning late, and you're not running the ball, why? And Herbert missing wide open receivers by air mailing passes 20 yards over the heads of wide open receivers. Herbert and Allen are not this bad. The NFL is a fraud.

I'm recording it because its a pretty game to look at lol. And high scoring.

11 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

Yet #2 is offense ... No offense, couldn't resist.

Agreed. The difference is @seandelevan stance has been that the offense lacked weapons which is incorrect. The weapoms are fine.

My stance has been that for the offense to make any improvements. JA17 has to evolve as a QB and clearly he hasnt.

• Agree 1

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2024 #Bowl or Bust 2023 - It is the way.

10 hours ago, daryls61 said:

Agreed. The difference is @seandelevan stance has been that the offense lacked weapons which is incorrect. The weapoms are fine.

My stance has been that for the offense to make any improvements. JA17 has to evolve as a QB and clearly he hasnt.

It's cool, just kidding. I know what your stance is, and you're not wrong. But Sean's not wrong either. he's just tired of watching McBeane draft a possible great QB (at the time there were question marks), and then going with mostly defense. As for me, I want balance. Running the ball should still be a BIG part of the game.

• Like 1

This is hilarious at some here....Everyone was happy with JA QB play in the past---always blamed the coach or OC or not enough weapons etc etc etc....issues off/on since mid last season and everyone wants to dump him now...LOL...He is a top 3-5 QB...If he continues the trend from last monday night than ok....PUMP THE BREAKS FFS...ok get rid of him now....Who you gonna get??  seriously....IF you want an new rookie QB next year that means we gotta get a season like 3-13 or worse to get a good pick....That means if thats the choice than total rebuild which means all coaching staff GONE...everything...total rebuild.....Maybe he may shake it off next game??