Remember when?

whorlnut

I wanted the bills to draft breece hall in round one?  But most of you said we nEeDeD a cOrNeR?   Well…here we are with that awesome corner as a week one inactive for a sixth rounder (who I argued we could coach up better) and hall has a chance to hurt us as a divisional rb. Good times…

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

I wanted the bills to draft breece hall in round one?  But most of you said we nEeDeD a cOrNeR?   Well…here we are with that awesome corner as a week one inactive for a sixth rounder (who I argued we could coach up better) and hall has a chance to hurt us as a divisional rb. Good times…

The Jets drafted Hall and then signed a broken down Cook. Very bad post for you Whor. Embarrassing.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2024 #Bowl or Bust 2023 - It is the way.

Just now, whorlnut said:

What the hell are you talking about?  How is what you just wrote at all relevant. You’re a joke. 

I realize you have limited knowledge of NFL football so I am not surprised you don't understand. No worries - I will continue to educate you. I have faith in your Whor. I believe in you.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

4 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

I realize you have limited knowledge of NFL football so I am not surprised you don't understand. No worries - I will continue to educate you. I have faith in your Whor. I believe in you.

Pretty sure I know more about football than you spanky. Your condescending and annoying little “catch phrases” don’t mask the fact that you are a joke on this board. By the way…your profile pic on Twitter proves what I always knew…you are a puny little bitch that hides behind a keyboard to make himself bigger than he really is. Fuck you. 

Anyone wanting a good laugh, look up daryls61 on Twitter. You’re welcome. 

• Laugh 1

1 minute ago, whorlnut said:

Pretty sure I know more about football than you spanky. Your condescending and annoying little “catch phrases” don’t mask the fact that you are a joke on this board. By the way…your profile pic on Twitter proves what I always knew…you are a puny little bitch that hides behind a keyboard to make himself bigger than he really is. Fuck you. 

Anyone wanting a good laugh, look up daryls61 on Twitter. You’re welcome. 

The issue is you don't understand football strategy. Very embarrassing post again for you Whor.

Yes, I have allowed everyone to follow me on twitter or friend me on PS5 and we can play Madden. 

2 hours ago, whorlnut said:

Yes, who's we do instead 

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On 9/11/2023 at 7:37 PM, daryls61 said:

The Jets drafted Hall and then signed a broken down Cook. Very bad post for you Whor. Embarrassing.

I just read all of your posts on this thread.  Did you take a blow to the head?  Wow.