Tara Reade, who accused Joe Biden of sexual assault, defects to Russia

HipKat

Tara Reade, a former Senate staffer who in 2020 accused Joe Biden of sexual assault, said on Tuesday she had defected to Russia.

“I’m still kind of in a daze a bit but I feel very good,” Reade told Sputnik, a Russian press outlet supportive of President Vladimir Putin, while sitting with Maria Butina, a convicted Russian agent jailed in the US but now a member of parliament in Russia.

Related: Who is Tara Reade and what are her allegations against Joe Biden?

“I feel very surrounded by protection and safety,” Reade said.

Now 59, Reade was a staffer for Biden when he was a US senator from Delaware.

In 2020, as Biden ran for the Democratic presidential nomination, she claimed that in 1993, in a Senate corridor, he pushed her against a wall and assaulted her. Biden repeatedly denied the accusation.

At her press appearance in Russia, Reade was described as a “writer and publicist and former aide to Joe Biden”.

Sitting next to Butina, Reade said: “I just really so appreciate Maria and everyone who’s been giving me [protection] at a time when it’s been very difficult to know if I’m safe or not.

“I just didn’t want to walk home and walk into a cage or be killed, which is basically my two choices.”

Reade recently flirted with testifying before US House Republicans seeking to use committees to attack Biden and his family.

The decision to defect to Russia, she told Sputnik, “was very difficult. I’m not an impulsive person. I really take my time and sort of analyse data points.

“And from what I could see based on the cases and based on what was happening and sort of the push for them to not want me to testify, I felt that while [the 2024] election is gearing up and there’s so much at stake, I’m almost better off here and just being safe. My dream is to live in both places, but it may be that I only live in this place and that’s OK.”

Biden is running for re-election. As president, he has helped maintain international support for Ukraine as it fights invading Russian forces.

Reade said: “To my Russian brothers and sisters, I’m sorry right now that American elites are choosing to have such an aggressive stance. Just know that most American citizens do want to be friends and hope that we can have unity again.

“I am enjoying my time in Moscow, and I feel very at home.”

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

#MeToo. He's not getting justice from Creepy Joe and has to run from the Pedo President. Sad!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Twitter: Zack518Mann

1 minute ago, Herodotus said:

Wow, so people who have been raped or expose corruption in our government have to flee to Russia? That speaks volumes about which power is free and which only pretends to be.

Get a grip!  

• Eye Roll 1
do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]

I'm having an issue with the terminology. As I understand a person "defects" from a country that deems that action illegal.

There's nothing illegal about an American citizen moving to Russia.

She's an American citizen, right?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, micknaboz said:

Get a grip!  

Way too early in the day for that.  I normally do that right before bed, yeah, take out some vaseline, pull up some nudes, lather up my gun for fun and make it my bitch for the next twenty to thirty minutes.  Oh, wait you meant something else. . . .

Well actually since you don't really want honest discussion here I will leave my jacking off comment stand alone.

33 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Way too early in the day for that.  I normally do that right before bed, yeah, take out some vaseline, pull up some nudes, lather up my gun for fun and make it my bitch for the next twenty to thirty minutes.  Oh, wait you meant something else. . . .

Well actually since you don't really want honest discussion here I will leave my jacking off comment stand alone.

Make one hand more jealous of the other. 

• Laugh 1

On 5/31/2023 at 10:01 AM, Herodotus said:

Wow, so people who have been raped or expose corruption in our government have to flee to Russia? That speaks volumes about which power is free and which only pretends to be.

I think she was just paving the way so you and Shiva can go join her.

On 5/31/2023 at 11:10 AM, RichJ said:

This government is becoming 3rd world. They are coming after their political opponents. If they can do what they did with and ex president, Reid can easily be Epsteined. 

Yes, Donald Trump did make it part of his agenda to go after his political opponents.
oh, wait…..

On 5/31/2023 at 11:41 AM, Philly'sFinest said:

Translation: I support corruption from within our government because it's not really a big deal

It’s just weird to see a Trump supporter accuse somebody else of supporting corruption when Trump is the most corrupt president who’s ever sent in the White House. Like, ever.

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

Yes, Donald Trump did make it part of his agenda to go after his political opponents.
oh, wait…..

You still believe in E. Jean Carroll. LOL

• Laugh 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Twitter: Zack518Mann

18 hours ago, HipKat said:

I think she was just paving the way so you and Shiva can go join her.

When are you moving to Ukraine?

Gonna take your daughter with you?

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

1 hour ago, RichJ said:

You're low on tds meds bud. Refill asap.

You notice how all the Ukraine pimps are happy to slag anyone that disagrees with them but when the question of THEM putting their asses on the line for the Z-man and the Azov Battalion they disappear after they realize they can't make logical arguments for their opinions, they can only call dissenters "bad people."

They try to avoid the fact that calling people stupid is a valid criticism, as intelligence can be measured scientifically, whereas calling people evil is just a value judgment.

So calling the Ukraine pimps stupid and evil is correct and debateable, while calling Ukraine critics merely evil betrays an agenda that just relies on vitriol and hatred.

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

16 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

You still believe in E. Jean Carroll. LOL

No, I believe in intentionally attacking and dividing fellow Americans. I learned it from you

• Laugh 1

On 6/2/2023 at 9:53 AM, shiva2999 said:

When are you moving to Ukraine?

Gonna take your daughter with you?

I'm actually surprised you're not over there fighting on the Russian side.

Just all talk you are.

do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]

2 hours ago, micknaboz said:

I'm actually surprised you're not over there fighting on the Russian side.

Just all talk you are.

You can't fight when you can't walk