Obama among 500 banned from Russia in retaliation for US sanctions

Obama among 500 banned from Russia in retaliation for US sanctions

Former president Barack Obama is one of 500 US citizens banned from Russia in response to the denial of visas to Russian media.
Former president Barack Obama is one of 500 US citizens banned from Russia in response to the denial of visas to Russian media. 

Moscow also denied consular access to detained journalist as US imposes more punitive measures in response to Ukraine invasion

Russia’s foreign ministry has said former President Barack Obama is among 500 US citizens who will be banned in response to the latest round of sanctions announced by Washington.

The ministry also said on Friday that Russia had refused the latest US request for consular access to the detained Wall Street Journal reporter Evan Gershkovich, who was arrested in March on suspicion of spying....

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/may/19/obama-banned-russia-us-sanctions-ukraine

• Laugh 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Can we get that fucker banned from the US. Fuck, he overthrew a democracy in Honduras and Ukraine.  He got Wall Street to write his economic stimulus program, and he actually bombed and killed more people than Bush did.  Fuck him.

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

The difference between Biden and Obama and Bush and Trump? Obama and at times Biden can complete a sentence.  Other than that they are all a bunch of right wing authoritarian assholes.

Seriously man, you're gonna use that right wing talking point 'they're all the same'.

WTF

You think Obama and Trump are the same?  That's fucking retarded man.

I swear you're like Shiva's alter ego.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]

27 minutes ago, micknaboz said:

Seriously man, you're gonna use that right wing talking point 'they're all the same'.

WTF

ACTUALLY FULL RETARD

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

1 hour ago, micknaboz said:

WTF

They both wanna be bred by Putin, so....

• Like 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

1 hour ago, micknaboz said:

WTF

Is it retarded though?

Lets see:

Wall street: Obama's economic policy was written by Wall Street insiders, Trump's was too

Regime Change: Obama toppled democracies and oppressed brown people, do did Trump

Drones: Obama droned Trump droned

Immigration: Obama kept immigrant kids in cages, Trump gave immigrants abortions, Trump built a wall, Biden did too

Energy: Obama and Trump whored out to energy concerns, so does Biden

Healthcare: Obama gave us Romneycare, Trump got rid of it, Biden just doesn't care

Surveillance: Obama gave Trump a dictator's tool kit.  Shit, Trump and Biden use it

Seriously, where the fuck is the difference? A lack of mean tweets and some wedgies about the gheys and abortion, but really what is the difference?  The wars continue, brown people continue to be oppressed, racism is as bad or worse than ever, the middle class continues to shrink, yeah, seriously what's the difference?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, HipKat said:

They both wanna be bred by Putin, so....

Says the Zelensky ball licker.  I just hope all those billions in aid won the day at Bakhmut as that was the most important battle of the? Oh wait, its not important? Then why did Ukraine funnel in 50,000+ dead into that battle and 120,000+ wounded? Well what's that Uke enablers say? Salo Uzhinayu? Salo Vomiting?

1 hour ago, Herodotus said:

Says the Zelensky ball licker.  I just hope all those billions in aid won the day at Bakhmut as that was the most important battle of the? Oh wait, its not important? Then why did Ukraine funnel in 50,000+ dead into that battle and 120,000+ wounded? Well what's that Uke enablers say? Salo Uzhinayu? Salo Vomiting?

Dude, I don't give a FUCK about Zelensky or Ukraine. What I DO give a fuck about is our biggest enemy trying to expand his power and reach by annexing another country and killing thousands of civilians in the process. Specifically the killing civilians part.

You can complain about NATO all you want but if Putin wasn't a fucking criminal and a murderer, we wouldn't be in this situation.

• Like 1
  • Eye Roll 1

Is Putin our enemy or are we his? 

Expand power and annex territory? You mean like NATO for 30 years? Lotta projection there.  Annexing other countries? You mean like Iraq, Afghanistan? Syria? 

Killing thousands of civilians approx 10,000.  Yeah war is hell, but if it makes you feel worse we killed from our estimates 36,000 a year in Iraq although most international observers put that number at about 300,000 a year.

How exactly is Putin a criminal or murderer? You keep making this allegation but you never show me your evidence.

What territory did NATO Annex??

How exactly is Putin a criminal or murderer? You keep making this allegation but you never show me your evidence.

Boris Nemtsov, Anna Politkovskaya, and Alexander Litvinenko send their regards

• Eye Roll 1

8 hours ago, ICRockets2 said:

NATO is not a country.  It cannot annex territory.  What the fuck are you talking about?

Oh, pleeeeeze...

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

11 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Expand power and annex territory? You mean like NATO for 30 years? Lotta projection there.  Annexing other countries? You mean like Iraq, Afghanistan? Syria? 

Killing thousands of civilians approx 10,000.  Yeah war is hell, but if it makes you feel worse we killed from our estimates 36,000 a year in Iraq although most international observers put that number at about 300,000 a year.

That's so cute!  You and shiva sure are acquiring a lot of RWNJ acolytes here.

And fuck Putin he's an enemy to world peace. Hopefully the oligarchs there prevail and take him out.

And hopefully our deep state takes Trump out.

Be nice to see them both die within a week of each other, than we could get away with just one big party

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1
do-you-think-this-republican-would-change-parties-today-full.jpg[/img]

14 hours ago, Herodotus said:

America is everyone's enemy.

They only have vassals and enemies.

• Agree 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

2 hours ago, micknaboz said:

That's so cute!  You and shiva sure are acquiring a lot of RWNJ acolytes here.

That's right baby, so be nice or I'll weaponize them against you.

Then you'll only have one question to ask yourself.

"Do I feel lucky?"

• Laugh 1

2 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

Maybe one day shiva will stop being an American Exceptionalist, but today is not that day

Did you see where the pumpkin sized head inbred Viking KUNT gave a thumbs up to Very Wide Ass?

If Shiva had one good hip, I would break it right now.

• Laugh 1

23 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Did you see where the pumpkin sized head inbred Viking KUNT gave a thumbs up to Very Wide Ass?

If Shiva had one good hip, I would break it right now.

As I've already said, I genuinely don't think your friend gives a fuck what these guys say about your wife.  

If it were me I'd stop being his friend.  If he withers and dies without socialization, so be it.  

• Laugh 1

17 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

As I've already said, I genuinely don't think your friend gives a fuck what these guys say about your wife.  

If it were me I'd stop being his friend.  If he withers and dies without socialization, so be it.  

I AM A JESUIT