Warren Sharp. Scheduling. Net rest equity for teams. Worst ever disparity says he.

There's an awful lot that goes into a season. I mean if the owners are going to get their way, and install the two teams they want in the Super Bowl, they need to do their homework now. You don't think Aaron Rogers ended up in New York by accident do you? He's just one piece of the puzzle that is the World Football League.

• Laugh 1

thanks Thinduke for the good work. 

In this day of computer programs to sort all this crap out there is absolutely no reason for such huge disparities in travel distances between the teams.

but considering a Buffalo group of tech guys developed a program for fair scheduling and also to stop teams from playing on a Sunday then playing the following Thurs.(which should never happen for player safety issues. fyi) yet NFL would not use the program, sheds light on the problem which appears to be due to the following:

NFL values tv matchups and ratings over, player safety, fair travel distances, home and away fairness between teams(ex Chiefs Bills always at KC etc ), and equal rest.

Money is a main motivator and i don't see that ending soon.

cba fan

8 hours ago, cba fan said:

thanks Thinduke for the good work. 

In this day of computer programs to sort all this crap out there is absolutely no reason for such huge disparities in travel distances between the teams.

but considering a Buffalo group of tech guys developed a program for fair scheduling and also to stop teams from playing on a Sunday then playing the following Thurs.(which should never happen for player safety issues. fyi) yet NFL would not use the program, sheds light on the problem which appears to be due to the following:

NFL values tv matchups and ratings over, player safety, fair travel distances, home and away fairness between teams(ex Chiefs Bills always at KC etc ), and equal rest.

Money is a main motivator and i don't see that ending soon.

It's a main motivator for everyone involved. Owners, management, coaches and players get paid an awful lot of money to keep their mouths shut. With all that money on the table, nothing is left up to chance.

I remember Aaron Foster talking about scheduling, and Thursday night games, and how the Owners aren't interested in player safety. Thursday night games are usually horrible, because the players can't bounce back on 3 days rest. But they're still there.

• Agree 1

It's said that Bills have toughest schedule.

But have least adversity from scheduling issues that ar brought up here.

Ultimately. Do I take this that seriously? No. But depending on the team ,they can use the narrative.

Jets and Bears will/should have good years. 

Rams, Niners , Seattle always have to travel more being west Coast teams. 

Has virtually no effect on their success. 

Just wish the Jets had better uniforms if on tv so much lol