WTF are the Bills doing????

mixum

They have a chance to add 2-3 stud choices at RB in draft and settle for a New England cast off?? And if that’s not bad enough they sign the most mediocre WRs on market that nobody wanted. How is this an upgrade?

Now they have basically said no WR or RB in round 1. So we are stuck with below average skill players and Allen will once again waste another year or get hurt. Can you name a worse duo than Cooks/Harris at RB in NFL??? Who is even the starter? Garbage. Plan now is reach for a 2nd round or 3rd round linebacker in draft and lose potential studs on offense. Maybe Beane will whiff on another edge hybrid pass rusher? How the fk can nobody see this here???? 

• Laugh 1

"Buffalo is hard to play but not hard to beat"

Hopefully they are getting hogs (that is o line) and a linebacker in the draft.  As for backs, well this former Pat has some serious wheels, can catch, and has speed.  IF he can stay healthy he is going to greatly help things along.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Herodotus said:

Hopefully they are getting hogs (that is o line) and a linebacker in the draft.  As for backs, well this former Pat has some serious wheels, can catch, and has speed.  IF he can stay healthy he is going to greatly help things along.

keep hoping.  We have all been hoping since 2000.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

8 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Please I have been hoping since 1990

at least in the 90s they had a  kick ass offensive line.   This line has been lacking since Peters left and I would say he was our last dominant tackle.

Sin is nothing to celebrate, have pride in, or hold parades for. The rainbow is a symbol of promise not a symbol of depravity.

3 hours ago, mixum said:

They have a chance to add 2-3 stud choices at RB in draft and settle for a New England cast off?? And if that’s not bad enough they sign the most mediocre WRs on market that nobody wanted. How is this an upgrade?

Now they have basically said no WR or RB in round 1. So we are stuck with below average skill players and Allen will once again waste another year or get hurt. Can you name a worse duo than Cooks/Harris at RB in NFL??? Who is even the starter? Garbage. Plan now is reach for a 2nd round or 3rd round linebacker in draft and lose potential studs on offense. Maybe Beane will whiff on another edge hybrid pass rusher? How the fk can nobody see this here???? 

What Beane is doing is working with the allowance he has.
And spreading it out over several positions, which means signing "lower tier" guys in order to stretch the dollars.

A lot of fans don't get that paying Josh Allen, Diggs, Von Miller, Tre White, Dion Dawkins and Mitch Morse big contracts, really does mean you have to skimp on other positions.

If you can get the NFL to abolish the Salary Cap, Beane can sign Tyreek Hill, Miles Sanders and Jacobi Myers.

In the meantime, with his $1.50 he can sign Deonte Harty and Trent Sherfield. 

• Agree 1

6 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

at least in the 90s they had a  kick ass offensive line.   This line has been lacking since Peters left and I would say he was our last dominant tackle.

Back in the day the Bills drafted Offensive lineman, consistently, over time.    
And HIGH in the draft. 

1986 Will Wolford (1st Rd) 
1987 Howard Ballard
1987 Keith McKellar (tight end but blocked a lot)
1990 Glenn Parker
1992 John Fina (1st Rd)
1995 Ruben Brown (1st Rd)
1996 Dusty Ziegler

Hello, McFly.  If you draft studs on your Oline, and they stay with the team many years, you have a good Offensive Line!

Let's see, when was the last time we drafted OLine in the 1st round?  (Eric Wood in 2009 is the answer)

It is time.  It is time to draft OL high in the draft, which yields your team many years of benefits. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, miamibillsnut said:

If Morse stays healthy, the Dallas guy they drafted lives up to expectation, and they have some hits in the draft (please God let them draft OL LB OL in the first three rounds or trade down and make it OL, LB, OL, WR) then they are all of a sudden much better on the OL and you will see a lot less hero ball from Josh.  Now, don't get me wrong, I am going to be at the draft next month and if they go DB, DT, and LB before drafting some big ugly fat fucks to protect Josh, that what the fuck dude you trying to get Allen killed you hear will be me.  And consider this, I'll be much closer to the base of Liberty Memorial than the stage at Union Station so that's gonna be quite a shout.  

• Laugh 1

See my mock. I drafted a Moorse replacement.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2024 #Bowl or Bust 2023 - It is the way.

8 hours ago, mixum said:

relax, Draft RB may be the plan for starter.

cba fan

6 hours ago, Crazy Legs said:

Back in the day the Bills drafted Offensive lineman, consistently, over time.    
And HIGH in the draft. 

1986 Will Wolford (1st Rd) 
1987 Howard Ballard
1987 Keith McKellar (tight end but blocked a lot)
1990 Glenn Parker
1992 John Fina (1st Rd)
1995 Ruben Brown (1st Rd)
1996 Dusty Ziegler

Hello, McFly.  If you draft studs on your Oline, and they stay with the team many years, you have a good Offensive Line!

Let's see, when was the last time we drafted OLine in the 1st round?  (Eric Wood in 2009 is the answer)

It is time.  It is time to draft OL high in the draft, which yields your team many years of benefits. 

House Ballard was an 11th round draft pick, but I agree with your point.

3 minutes ago, bcw said:

House Ballard was an 11th round draft pick, but I agree with your point.

We have sucked with our picks for the offensive line, as of late.   
Luke Tenuta and Jack Anderson most recently, and prior to the that Cody Ford and Cyrus Kouandjio.
Still not sure about Tommy Doyle.

Either take an high quality OT at pick 27, or, in the 2nd round take a high quality IOL.
If you hit, you might have a 8-10 year player at that spot.
Draft another one high next year, and maybe you hit again.    Pretty soon you have long term stability to protect Josh.

37 minutes ago, Crazy Legs said:

Luke Tenuta and Jack Anderson most recently, and prior to the that Cody Ford and Cyrus Kouandjio.

Either take an high quality OT at pick 27, or, in the 2nd round take a high quality IOL.
Draft another one high next year, and maybe you hit again.    Pretty soon you have long term stability to protect Josh.

The Seahawks drafted 3 of 5 starters in one draft and we haven't drafted 1 good online guy in 5 drafts.    Brown is the closest thing and he stinks.

2 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

The Seahawks drafted 3 of 5 starters in one draft and we haven't drafted 1 good online guy in 5 drafts.    Brown is the closest thing and he stinks.

No argument here.

Let's fix it this year:   see signature.   Pick ONE that is a good NFL prospect.   And screw he has to have Aaron Kromer "traits".   Just draft a good football player. 

4 minutes ago, Crazy Legs said:

Drafting rb's high hurt the team cap wise.

Beane spent a lot of money each year on journeymen o-linemen to patch together the unit when he could have been getting cheap fa rb's instead and using those picks to build the line instead. Those draft pick linemen would have had cheap contracts.