A New Bill Could Legalize Kidnapping Trans Kids by Their Parents

f8ta1ity54

3 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Didnt you post that here as your avatar? 

No, I did not.  There was another photo from the same game that I used as my avi, but in that one I was facing the camera straight on and smiling.  This photo is not that photo.  It was posted a couple weeks ago without my permission and I want it removed.

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

No one asked you if it you were offended. 

We asked you if it was racist.

Those are two different questions with two different answers. 

didn think it was. 

18 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Lmao.... Nice try... All information I provided was shared here in the Range. You are knowingly Doxxing someone with a photo that was lifted from Facebook per the victim. You are a POS.... Get a life ..

Huh, so what does that make you? A bigger, smelly, corn filled, piece of shit that threatens to doxx people daily. As it stands you're still on my mental ignore list. No one here likes you... not even yourself and that must suck.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

21 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

No one asked you if it you were offended. 

We asked you if it was racist.

Those are two different questions with two different answers. 

Everyone is racist... even you.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

8 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Huh, so what does that make you? A bigger, smelly, corn filled, piece of shit that threatens to doxx people daily. As it stands you're still on my mental ignore list. No one here likes you... not even yourself and that must suck.

Prove it! That's right you can't because I haven't. BUT you just did... You are a petulant child. 

7 hours ago, ICRockets2 said:

that if you simply described things accurately it would completely take the wind out of your sails so you have to say retarded shit about mutilation.

mutilation

noun

1. The act of mutilating, or the state of being mutilated; deprivation of a necessary or important part, as a limb.
  2. The act of mutilating, or the state of being mutilated; deprivation of a limb or of an essential part.
  3. The act of mutilating or the state of being mutilated.

he comes from the belief that boy/penis girl/vagina. And removing or altering it would be mutilation. Like removing clitoris from young girls, and imo, circumcision.

your belief is that the penis can be removed because it’s not essential. Because it’s a girl with a non-essential penis.

neither side budges on this. 

6B37B751-0058-468D-9460-A91236B7AA95.gif.c9d6b9cc78d8c5a2d9e1074a4a815456.gif

5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

mutilation

noun

1. The act of mutilating, or the state of being mutilated; deprivation of a necessary or important part, as a limb.
  2. The act of mutilating, or the state of being mutilated; deprivation of a limb or of an essential part.
  3. The act of mutilating or the state of being mutilated.

he comes from the belief that boy/penis girl/vagina. And removing or altering it would be mutilation. Like removing clitoris from young girls, and imo, circumcision.

your belief is that the penis can be removed because it’s not essential. Because it’s a girl with a non-essential penis.

neither side budges on this. 

6B37B751-0058-468D-9460-A91236B7AA95.gif.c9d6b9cc78d8c5a2d9e1074a4a815456.gif

The difference is, I can make an argument for mine that rises above Kindergarten Biology and he can't.  

If there's no need to graduate past the knowledge one possesses at age 5, then we ought to be dramatically lowering the voting age

3 minutes ago, jc856 said:

God doesn’t make mistakes.

Discuss…

Our best guess at the moment is that things like being trans, being gay, being autistic, etc. are caused in part by the hormone wash one receives in the womb.  Whether that's a divine influence or a maternal one, it means something happens BEFORE you are born that predisposes you to being who you end up being.  

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, ICRockets2 said:

Being trans isn't a disorder

But, it is

• Agree 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

10 hours ago, ICRockets2 said:

Nope.  There is no science validating that perspective.

No science you agree with.

Fact is, it's not a genetic condition, its a belief or a feeling. Don't blame me because psychology and Big Pharma are exploiting the mental illness for every dollar they can

Gender dysphoria (GD) is the distress a person experiences due to a mismatch between their gender identity—their personal sense of their own gender—and their sex assigned at birth.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

No science you agree with.

Fact is, it's not a genetic condition, its a belief or a feeling. Don't blame me because psychology and Big Pharma are exploiting the mental illness for every dollar they can

Gender dysphoria (GD) is the distress a person experiences due to a mismatch between their gender identity—their personal sense of their own gender—and their sex assigned at birth.

But plenty of trans people don't have gender dysphoria.  And why would they?  Gender dysphoria isn't a mental illness, it is clinically-significant distress.  That distress isn't a guarantee for all trans people though, because fortunately a growing number of them are being affirmed by their families and friends, and the science indicates very conclusively that this reduces dysphoria.  

17 hours ago, ICRockets2 said:

But plenty of trans people don't have gender dysphoria.  And why would they?  Gender dysphoria isn't a mental illness, it is clinically-significant distress.  That distress isn't a guarantee for all trans people though, because fortunately a growing number of them are being affirmed by their families and friends, and the science indicates very conclusively that this reduces dysphoria.  

Let me try to be very eloquent here for one minute. Because believe it or not, I do know where you’re coming from.

One might well completely accept one's own sexuality, one's own biological makeup, but reject societally-imposed gender expectations in whole or some part.

There are dudes who will say that they're good with being dudes and who are "straight" as in sexually/romantically attracted to females, yet they'll also say to hell with all of this gender dichotomy and they're going to wear dresses.

These are rare because of the extreme societal pressures bearing against them. Or some other example of this, such as the gay female who rejects feminized gendering and prefers mannish dress.

There's a broad spectrum, including many who are "gender fluid" and comfortably (or preferably) cut back and forth across gender lines society has drawn in terms of their dress, manner, romantic preferences, etc. Just as there are those who are bisexual and cut it up as far as the sexual spectrum.

I get all that. I don’t even have a problem with any of that.

I have a theory that a lot of the people who end up wanting to get a "sex change" are actually just seeking to evade societal expectations of gender. Society's only legitimately-recognized way of getting out of being locked into a given gender is to get locked into the other one by meeting the requirement of having corresponding bodily features indicative of sexuality.

IOW if we weren't so hung up on polarized gender as a society to begin with, we'd have less "gender dysphoria" and fewer people trying to break out of these molds by making these kinds of bodily changes.

And while, that makes common sense, you probably won’t agree with it because it supports my theory that all of this is based on social pressure and acceptance. Or mental illness..

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Let me try to be very eloquent here for one minute. Because believe it or not, I do know where you’re coming from.

One might well completely accept one's own sexuality, one's own biological makeup, but reject societally-imposed gender expectations in whole or some part.

There are dudes who will say that they're good with being dudes and who are "straight" as in sexually/romantically attracted to females, yet they'll also say to hell with all of this gender dichotomy and they're going to wear dresses.

These are rare because of the extreme societal pressures bearing against them. Or some other example of this, such as the gay female who rejects feminized gendering and prefers mannish dress.

There's a broad spectrum, including many who are "gender fluid" and comfortably (or preferably) cut back and forth across gender lines society has drawn in terms of their dress, manner, romantic preferences, etc. Just as there are those who are bisexual and cut it up as far as the sexual spectrum.

I get all that. I don’t even have a problem with any of that.

I have a theory that a lot of the people who end up wanting to get a "sex change" are actually just seeking to evade societal expectations of gender. Society's only legitimately-recognized way of getting out of being locked into a given gender is to get locked into the other one by meeting the requirement of having corresponding bodily features indicative of sexuality.

IOW if we weren't so hung up on polarized gender as a society to begin with, we'd have less "gender dysphoria" and fewer people trying to break out of these molds by making these kinds of bodily changes.

And while, that makes common sense, you probably won’t agree with it because it supports my theory that all of this is based on social pressure and acceptance. Or mental illness..

This is probably the most thoughtful thing you've ever said on the subject.  Thank you.

As a gender abolitionist, I think I pretty much entirely agree.  I would MUCH rather we live in a society where gender just isn't a thing.  You'd almost certainly still have people who are dysphoric over their sex, but decisions about how to present oneself in terms of hair, clothes, personality, etc. would largely just be personal aesthetic choices and not tied to a grander paradigm.