Apocalypse Trump

HipKat

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

You're here mostly for Bills content right?

Him and Philly

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

1 hour ago, ICRockets2 said:

I'm here mostly to laugh at what colossal shitbags you all are

Says the fat dude in mommies basement with no life, no job, no kids, no relationship, claiming he's AsExUaL to cover up for an inability to get laid

• Laugh 1

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Says the fat dude in mommies basement with no life, no job, no kids, no relationship, claiming he's AsExUaL to cover up for an inability to get laid

Is that what all this is about?  Are you jealous of me because I don't think less of myself when I go to bed unfucked?

8 hours ago, ICRockets2 said:

Is that what all this is about?  Are you jealous of me because I don't think less of myself when I go to bed unfucked?

No irony in how you ignored every other thing I listed

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

No irony in how you ignored every other thing I listed

What can I say?  I'm literate, so I know how to pinpoint the part of a sentence you put the most sauce on.

And since you couldn't even muster a flaccid "nuh uh" in response, and merely tried to deflect instead, I'd say I hit the nail on the fucking head.

2 hours ago, ICRockets2 said:

What can I say?  I'm literate, so I know how to pinpoint the part of a sentence you put the most sauce on.

And since you couldn't even muster a flaccid "nuh uh" in response, and merely tried to deflect instead, I'd say I hit the nail on the fucking head.

No, actually, that was the least point. There’s no reason for me to emphasize you not being in relationships or having sex when I’ve been single for six years and I haven’t had sex in probably five or six months give or take.

21 minutes ago, HipKat said:

No, actually, that was the least point. There’s no reason for me to emphasize you not being in relationships or having sex when I’ve been single for six years and I haven’t had sex in probably five or six months give or take.

The reason to emphasize it is precisely what I said: you're mad that when I go to bed unfucked it doesn't bother me, because your own unfuckability haunts you.  

34 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

The reason to emphasize it is precisely what I said: you're mad that when I go to bed unfucked it doesn't bother me, because your own unfuckability haunts you.  

Are you 12? Dude, in my LIFE, I've been with about 200 women and the last time I had sex with anyone, she was 29. Trust me, I turned down more pussy than you ever had a shot at

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Are you 12? Dude, in my LIFE, I've been with about 200 women and the last time I had sex with anyone, she was 29. Trust me, I turned down more pussy than you ever had a shot at

I'm sure that's true.  That's not a refutation of my suspicion that your current status is a source of shame and that you're upset that mine is not.  You think it should be, and it bothers you that I don't.

1 minute ago, ICRockets2 said:

I'm sure that's true.  That's not a refutation of my suspicion that your current status is a source of shame and that you're upset that mine is not.  You think it should be, and it bothers you that I don't.

Shame?? Lol, I'm gonna be 59 this year. Do you SERIOUSLY think at my age, sex is the motivator it was 15, 209 years ago?? Even 10 years ago it was a lot less. My whoring days are WAY over. And I'm good with it. I have 200 memories to keep me company. 

I tell my kids often, everything they do, I've done, but in your case, everything I've done, you'll never even sniff