Jump to content

Why do you racists go to great lengths to defend Jacob Chansley a WHITE male who admitted guilt but yet vilify victims like George Floyd???


Recommended Posts

This is a brutally stupid thread.

George Floyd's treatment, however you feel about it, does not justify railroading Chansley.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/11/2023 at 7:02 PM, HipKat said:

Yeah, that knee on his neck for 11 minutes certainly didn't have anything to do with it, I'm sure

This is the last I'll talk about a man who overdosed on drugs and then found himself in the wrong spot at the wrong time leading to his death being pinned on police brutality. Did you see the full video? Floyd had already complained of being unable to breath before Chauvin's knee came anywhere his neck. Did you see the original autopsy report? No neck trauma. In fact it specifically says:

NO LIFE-THREATENING INJURIES IDENTIFIED

“NECK:  Layer by layer dissection of the anterior strap muscles of the neck discloses no areas of contusion or hemorrhage within the musculature.  The thyroid cartilage and hyoid bone are intact.  The larynx is lined by intact mucosa.  The thyroid is symmetric and red-brown, without cystic or nodular change.  The tongue is free of bite marks, hemorrhage, or other injuries.  The cervical spinal column is palpably stable and free of hemorrhage.”

Here's his toxicology report:

Floyd-Positive-Toxicology-Results-Hennep

Some facts on Fentanyl:

 

Fentanyl Overdose Symptoms
The signs and symptoms that occur in individuals who have overdosed on fentanyl can consist of:

  • Extreme drowsiness, lethargy, lightheadedness, or dizziness.
  • Marked difficulty with balance, difficulty with walking, and decreased motor coordination.
  • Complaints of nausea and vomiting.
  • Significant mental status changes that often include slurred speech, decreased speed of thought (that can be observed by extremely slow rates of speech), confusion, irrational actions, and/or aggressiveness.
  • Pinpoint eye pupils and/or bluish or purplish lips, hands, feet, fingernails, and/or toenails.
  • Noticeably slowed or shallow breathing (In some cases, people may stop breathing or produce gurgling noises.).
  • A marked reduction in blood pressure and heart rate.
  • Becoming unconscious or comatose.

One last note, since the original autopsy did not find Chauvin's restraint to be the cause of death the Floyd family hired another team of Doctors - Baden (celebrity pathologist involved in the OJ trial) and Wilson to do an independent autopsy but they never had the toxicology results on hand because they hadn't come in yet. Plus I'm not sure how you autopsy a corpse again when parts of it have already been dissected once which leads me to believe that they just watched the news worthy portion of the police video and gave the lawyers the result they wanted... and were paid handsomely no doubt.

George Floyd family’s lawyer slams local autopsy

 

The attorney for George Floyd’s family slammed the local medical examiner’s findings that detailed fentanyl in Floyd’s system, calling it an attempt to assassinate the man’s character.

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner’s Office on Monday announced it has classified Floyd’s death a homicide, ruling his heart stopped when police compressed his neck in the widely viewed video of Floyd’s arrest. But the office also noted “other significant conditions” in its report, listing heart disease; fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use.

Those findings weren’t listed under the cause of death, but Benjamin Crump, the family lawyer, on Tuesday called the toxicology results a “red herring” and said it was distracting from the fact that the officers kneeling on his neck and lungs caused Floyd’s death.

“It is an attempt to assassinate his character after they assassinated him right then on the video,” Crump said during a news conference Tuesday.

 

 

  • Agree 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Very Wide Right said:

You are such a simpleton. George Floyd was no victim, he was a piece of shit that terrorized a woman by holding a gun to her stomach while pregnant while his "friends" robbed the residence, he pushed drugs and destroyed countless lives as well as a long pattern of larceny. Morons like you make martyrs out of trash like George Floyd instead of teaching the black community that his life was an example of what happens when you live life as a criminal.

I agree George Floyd was not a good person and should not be seen as a martyr. What was done to him by the police was wrong and yes those cops deserved prison time. I am not sure where you got this idea in your head about Floyd??? Jacob Chansley admitted to the crime and 41,000 hours proves it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

This is the last I'll talk about a man who overdosed on drugs and then found himself in the wrong spot at the wrong time leading to his death being pinned on police brutality. Did you see the full video? Floyd had already complained of being unable to breath before Chauvin's knee came anywhere his neck. Did you see the original autopsy report? No neck trauma. In fact it specifically says:

NO LIFE-THREATENING INJURIES IDENTIFIED

“NECK:  Layer by layer dissection of the anterior strap muscles of the neck discloses no areas of contusion or hemorrhage within the musculature.  The thyroid cartilage and hyoid bone are intact.  The larynx is lined by intact mucosa.  The thyroid is symmetric and red-brown, without cystic or nodular change.  The tongue is free of bite marks, hemorrhage, or other injuries.  The cervical spinal column is palpably stable and free of hemorrhage.”

Here's his toxicology report:

Floyd-Positive-Toxicology-Results-Hennep

Some facts on Fentanyl:

 

Fentanyl Overdose Symptoms
The signs and symptoms that occur in individuals who have overdosed on fentanyl can consist of:

  • Extreme drowsiness, lethargy, lightheadedness, or dizziness.
  • Marked difficulty with balance, difficulty with walking, and decreased motor coordination.
  • Complaints of nausea and vomiting.
  • Significant mental status changes that often include slurred speech, decreased speed of thought (that can be observed by extremely slow rates of speech), confusion, irrational actions, and/or aggressiveness.
  • Pinpoint eye pupils and/or bluish or purplish lips, hands, feet, fingernails, and/or toenails.
  • Noticeably slowed or shallow breathing (In some cases, people may stop breathing or produce gurgling noises.).
  • A marked reduction in blood pressure and heart rate.
  • Becoming unconscious or comatose.

One last note, since the original autopsy did not find Chauvin's restraint to be the cause of death the Floyd family hired another team of Doctors - Baden (celebrity pathologist involved in the OJ trial) and Wilson to do an independent autopsy but they never had the toxicology results on hand because they hadn't come in yet. Plus I'm not sure how you autopsy a corpse again when parts of it have already been dissected once which leads me to believe that they just watched the news worthy portion of the police video and gave the lawyers the result they wanted... and were paid handsomely no doubt.

George Floyd family’s lawyer slams local autopsy

 

The attorney for George Floyd’s family slammed the local medical examiner’s findings that detailed fentanyl in Floyd’s system, calling it an attempt to assassinate the man’s character.

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner’s Office on Monday announced it has classified Floyd’s death a homicide, ruling his heart stopped when police compressed his neck in the widely viewed video of Floyd’s arrest. But the office also noted “other significant conditions” in its report, listing heart disease; fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use.

Those findings weren’t listed under the cause of death, but Benjamin Crump, the family lawyer, on Tuesday called the toxicology results a “red herring” and said it was distracting from the fact that the officers kneeling on his neck and lungs caused Floyd’s death.

“It is an attempt to assassinate his character after they assassinated him right then on the video,” Crump said during a news conference Tuesday.

 

 

Aren't the MAGA's the ones who yell law and order? The law spoke and now you take issue with it. Oh yeah the cop was white. Makes sense now. Law and order ONLY applies to people of color. Got it!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

This is the last I'll talk about a man who overdosed on drugs and then found himself in the wrong spot at the wrong time leading to his death being pinned on police brutality. Did you see the full video? Floyd had already complained of being unable to breath before Chauvin's knee came anywhere his neck. Did you see the original autopsy report? No neck trauma. In fact it specifically says:

 

You DO know you can be choked out without neck trauma, right?

  • Agree 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You DO know you can be choked out without neck trauma, right?

Yup, but that's not what happened. The biggest fuck up was Chauvin not calling 911 right away to get his ass in the ER. The neck restraint was horrible optics for a situation spiraling out of control quickly but, then again, cops can't have IQs that are too high which is why they get the gig.

  • Laugh 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

ops can't have IQs that are too high which is why they get the gig.

But... but.... but..... lmao

  • Laugh 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

But... but.... but..... lmao

But what? 

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

But what? 

YoU'rE a CoPerrrrrrrr 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, HipKat said:

YoU'rE a CoPerrrrrrrr 

happy reno 911 GIF by Comedy Central

  • Laugh 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...