Rodgers is talking with the Jets

Greg

19 hours ago, Crazy Legs said:

The Jets drafted Zach Wilson in the 1st round, with the 2nd overall pick!    Whiff.

The Jets drafted Sam Darnold in the 1st round, with the 3rd overall pick!    Whiff, whiff.

Let's hope they sign Rodgers to a big Cap contract, and Rodgers looks 40 years old this year and the Jets have some big Cap hit next year, after Rodgers has retired to his dark bus that he buries underground to live in.

Rodgers has a couple years left, especially with a solid OL in front of him. The packers just couldn't figure out how to get the guy help.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

The Jets have a lot of pieces in place but until they address QB they are just another team. They need to go all in for Rogers and possibly Lamar. A qb like that makes them a real threat.

Jets have a very good D and some interesting young guys on O. Remember the year Breece Hall was having before he got hurt?

This is not good for us. Rodgers still has some gas left in the tank. Certainly more than what Wilson or White can offer. 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

On 3/7/2023 at 10:21 AM, Greg said:

Report: Aaron Rodgers spoke to Jets on Monday - ProFootballTalk (nbcsports.com)

If this happens count on a Bills vs Jets primetime game. Allen and Rodgers will definitely get one.

Cause he wants to be like Favre?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

19 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Rodgers has a couple years left, especially with a solid OL in front of him. The packers just couldn't figure out how to get the guy help.

19 hours ago, bv said:

Sounds familiar

And I’ve been predicting the last few years that this will happen to Allen…shit…it already has happened. At least Packers already got their ring with Rodgers…

Packers have only drafted ONE offensive player in the first round in Rodgers entire career….AND THAT WAS FUCKING JORDON LOVE!!! 

So everyone thinking Bills are going to draft OL or WR first round are in for a rude awakening come draft day…I know Packer fans that said the same shit for 18 years! 

• Like 2

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

35 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

And I’ve been predicting the last few years that this will happen to Allen…shit…it already has happened. At least Packers already got their ring with Rodgers…

Packers have only drafted ONE offensive player in the first round in Rodgers entire career….AND THAT WAS FUCKING JORDON LOVE!!! 

So everyone thinking Bills are going to draft OL or WR first round are in for a rude awakening come draft day…I know Packer fans that said the same shit for 18 years! 

Yet, Bills had #2 offense in NFL last season. How much better can they actually get? That has to sting bad everytime you hear it right? 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

1 hour ago, daryls61 said:

Yet, Bills had #2 offense in NFL last season. How much better can they actually get? That has to sting bad everytime you hear it right? 

Sean also is not a very good scout.   There are one or two WRs worthy of a first round grade.   Neither will fall in reasonable range to trade up.  Offensive line will be the round 1 pick.   Expect a WR in round 2 or 3.

• Laugh 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Wide Receiver in the 1st round.

If the Bills were drafting 12th, yes, do it.  You have your pick.

Drafting 27th, it gets a lot more iffy for two reasons.   
One, the prospect every thought would be a no miss, might miss.  Last 1st round WR draft picks are not a given.   
Two, McDermott in general keeps his rookies on a short leash the first year.   See Ed Oliver's, Greg Rousseau, and Kaiir Elam's playing time as rookies.

I think it would be better to trade our 3rd round pick for the Ravens WR Rashod Bateman.   If DeCosta wants to dump him.
You get a WR with a good skillset, that has 2 years of experience, so McDermott would play him right away.

If not Bateman, someone similar.   Plus, you don't have to use the 1st round pick.    Wait, Naah, makes too much sense. 

Top30 Pre-Draft Visitors                                                                 Private Workouts
DT Gervon Dexter___OG O'Cyrus Torrence                            _RB Tyjae Spears
DT Jaquelin Roy_____WR Tank Dell
________________Virtual Zoom  OL Juice Suggs

2023 Draft Prospects
DT Mazi Smith  ___    DT  Keeanu Benton______ EDGE Tuli Tuipulotu      
OL Matthew Bergeron, 6'5" 323lbs____RT Darnell Wright, 6'6", 335lbs

Just hope Packers get 2 first rounders. Rodgers is old. Didn’t look great last year. In long run this is not a horrible for us. Next year we are gonna suck anyway. Throw away season.

• Laugh 1

"Buffalo is hard to play but not hard to beat"