Queer Trans advocate blows whistle over "morally and medically appalling" trans issues

LiterateStylish

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

Did I say you were a fucking idiot?

Yes, repeatedly.

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

The person who will NEVER have kids trying to tell parents what messes kids heads.

Buddy, I've been a kid with a head.  I don't need to HAVE kids to KNOW kids.  I USED TO BE ONE.  SO DID YOU.

9 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

Yes, repeatedly.

Buddy, I've been a kid with a head.  I don't need to HAVE kids to KNOW kids.  I USED TO BE ONE.  SO DID YOU.

Being a kid has shit to do with knowing how to raise kids. Kids do not naturally know how to set their own boundaries or learn lessons form the experience and wisdom of their parents.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Being a kid has shit to do with knowing how to raise kids. Kids do not naturally know how to set their own boundaries or learn lessons form the experience and wisdom of their parents.

Not all kids do.  I was quite good at it.  It's not the impossibility you think of it as.  

6 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

Not all kids do.  I was quite good at it.  It's not the impossibility you think of it as.  

You really need your ass kicked.

7 hours ago, ICRockets2 said:

For growing up smart?  

This is so you

BB8E3904-0264-46B0-889E-C85F2B9B9049.thumb.jpeg.ce7687d6a08802f9bc401445ea00a502.jpeg

12 hours ago, ICRockets2 said:

Yes, repeatedly.

The result is that you're mentally ill. You're one of the last people I would take advise from unless we use you as a learning example as  to how we should not raise a child. 

• Agree 1

https://www.foxnews.com/media/richard-dawkins-declares-only-two-sexes-matter-science-thats-all

I’ve watched hours and hours of Dawkins debates with theologians on YT.

“The God Delusion” and “The Blind Watchmaker” are excellent books, unless you have a deep bias for religion and God, then you will find him exasperating 😎

I am not an atheist, I’m more of weak agnostic, but I respect his arguments.

* not many news outlets are even carrying this, as it goes against the latest agenda, so Fox News is what you get😂😂

discuss.🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/richard-dawkins-declares-only-two-sexes-matter-science-thats-all

I’ve watched hours and hours of Dawkins debates with theologians on YT.

“The God Delusion” and “The Blind Watchmaker” are excellent books, unless you have a deep bias for religion and God, then you will find him exasperating 😎

I am not an atheist, I’m more of weak agnostic, but I respect his arguments.

* not many news outlets are even carrying this, as it goes against the latest agenda, so Fox News is what you get😂😂

discuss.🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

Not much to discuss, he's wrong.  Sex is bimodal, not binary.

4 hours ago, ICRockets2 said:

Not much to discuss, he's wrong.  Sex is bimodal, not binary.

CuZ yOu KnOw MoRe ThAn DaWkInS ...o0

13 minutes ago, HipKat said:

CuZ yOu KnOw MoRe ThAn DaWkInS ...o0

The notion that sex is not strictly binary is not even scientifically controversial. Among experts it is a given, an unavoidable conclusion derived from actually understanding the biology of sex. It is more accurate to describe biological sex in humans as bimodal, but not strictly binary. Bimodal means that there are essentially two dimensions to the continuum of biological sex. In order for sex to be binary there would need to be two non-overlapping and unambiguous ends to that continuum, but there clearly isn’t. There is every conceivable type of overlap in the middle – hence bimodal, but not binary.

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/the-science-of-biological-sex/

On 3/21/2023 at 6:07 PM, ICRockets2 said:

The notion that sex is not strictly binary is not even scientifically controversial. Among experts it is a given, an unavoidable conclusion derived from actually understanding the biology of sex. It is more accurate to describe biological sex in humans as bimodal, but not strictly binary. Bimodal means that there are essentially two dimensions to the continuum of biological sex. In order for sex to be binary there would need to be two non-overlapping and unambiguous ends to that continuum, but there clearly isn’t. There is every conceivable type of overlap in the middle – hence bimodal, but not binary.

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/the-science-of-biological-sex/

This is called pointless nonsense.

Unimportant. 

Binary bla bla. I don't even know what the word means. Or I forgot after looking once. 

BECAUSE ITS POINTLESS NONSENSE.

FUCK WHAT yoU WANT AND SHUT UP ABOUT IT. NO ONE CARES. 

This is just more govt propaganda.

Useless information. As useless as knowing who scored more TDs in what ever year.

All just cheese for the sheep to eat

6 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

This is called pointless nonsense.

Unimportant. 

Binary bla bla. I don't even know what the word means. Or I forgot after looking once. 

BECAUSE ITS POINTLESS NONSENSE.

FUCK WHAT yoU WANT AND SHUT UP ABOUT IT. NO ONE CARES. 

This is just more govt propaganda.

Useless information. As useless as knowing who scored more TDs in what ever year.

All just cheese for the sheep to eat

JC: “ Do you know what a mixed metaphor is?”

twd: “POINTLESS! POINTLESS DISTRACTION!”

86345B0F-D5A5-4BCE-9CE7-6C89CE5ED663.jpeg.5f68e32ad89add7216ed66f26c602415.jpeg61F6EBC3-E557-4F1E-879E-79D234A3DE0C.jpeg.de2b35a9ed3dede960c7e422a653eee8.jpeg

28 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

They're absolutely correct to protest Michael Knowles, calling him a Nazi is indisputably accurate, and they're also 100% within their legal rights to protest like this.

30 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Take note of what type of individual we see as the overwhelming majority in this video

What type is that, exactly?   

Does any of the last couple pages have anything to do with topic?

Who and what is the pro con here?

People who change their sex are mentally unstable. That's it. That's all there is to it 

I'm not saying you can't do what you want. But talking all day about rights for niche Interest groups is stupid, meaningless.

As again, this is all pointless distraction.

• Agree 2

16 hours ago, jc856 said:

Jack Nicholson Lol GIF

• Like 1

17 hours ago, jc856 said:

86345B0F-D5A5-4BCE-9CE7-6C89CE5ED663.jpeg.5f68e32ad89add7216ed66f26c602415.jpeg61F6EBC3-E557-4F1E-879E-79D234A3DE0C.jpeg.de2b35a9ed3dede960c7e422a653eee8.jpeg

You're simply as ignorant as IC and KitKat.

There's nothing confusing about what I said. How old are you again? You're immature and whiney.