Bengals are drawing more and more local TV interest

drpepper

The Bengals are the bomb. The nation is coming to terms with it, and folks in Cincinnati are becoming more and more hooked on the local team. Via the Cincinnati Business Courier, Sunday’s playoff game between the Bengals and the Bills generated a greater audience in Greater Cincinnati than last February’s Super Bowl game, in [more]

View the full article

15 hours ago, drpepper said:

The Bengals are the bomb. The nation is coming to terms with it, and folks in Cincinnati are becoming more and more hooked on the local team. Via the Cincinnati Business Courier, Sunday’s playoff game between the Bengals and the Bills generated a greater audience in Greater Cincinnati than last February’s Super Bowl game, in [more]

View the full article

The intro to the article makes a lot of assumptions.  My post will not.  Josh Allen is the #1 selling NFL jersey in the world, and s likely the reason CIN area tuned in more the for the Bills than the usually less interesting Rams.  They also had a rare NFL cancellation and a guy nearly dying on the field, which became #1 title belt national and world news per twitter trends.

People get paid to write this stuff?!?!   I'd be interested in seeing the local ratings for the next game to compare, though being the AFCCG the #s should be higher naturally, and I guess Mahomes was still somehow the 3rd highest in Jersey sales, IIRC. 

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).