NO Thank You to a Tank War -- Send in the Clowns...Where Are the Clowns..the Russians Are Already Here (in the Uke)

Oh W

Oh War! 

Oh war it's been done before
That's what they say
I wasn't there
They say there's one today
I don't care
I'm not there today...

[Chorus]
'Cause I'd say fuck you instead of thank you
Your choice under your breath
Oh say go to hell
I'll go American Express

Oh war history says you are in it
Your sister's boyfriend's in it
So so long soldier
Wash your socks and guns
And just remember
If you don't see a profit
Sell your stocks and run...

[Chorus]

Oh say go to hell
I'll go American Express

ar!

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

WAR

[Intro]
(War, huh) Yeah!
(What is it good for?) Absolutely nothing, uhuh
(War, huh) Yeah!
(What is it good for?) Absolutely nothing
Say it again, y'all!
(War, huh) Lookout!
Listen to me, awwwww!

[Verse 1]
War I despise
'Cause it means destruction of innocent lives
War means tears to thousands of mothers' eyes
When their sons go out to fight and lose their lives

I said

[Hook]
(War, huh) Good God y'all
(What is it good for?) Absolutely nothing, say it again
(War, huh) Lord, lord, lord, lord
Listen to me!

[Verse 2]
(War), It ain't nothing but a heartbreaker
(War), Friend only to the undertaker, awwww
War is the enemy of all mankind
The thought of war blows my mind
War has caused unrest, within the younger generation
Induction then destruction
Who wants to die?
Awwww!

[Hook]
(War, huh) good God y'all
(What is it good for?) Absolutely nothing, say it, say it, say it
(War, huh) Oh-ohh yeah, huh
Listen to me

[Verse 3]
(War), It ain't nothing but a heartbreaker
(War), It's got one friend, that's the undertaker, awwww
War has shattered many young men's dreams
Made them disabled, bitter and mean

Life is much too short and precious to be fighting wars these days
War can't give life, it can only take it away, awwww!ay it,

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Canada considering sending 4 Leopard tanks to Ukraine: sources

Germany says it will give Ukraine 14 Leopard 2 tanks, while the U.S. plans to donate 31 M1 Abrams tanks

Two tanks carrying soldiers are shown side by side.

A Canadian Forces Leopard 2A4 tank displays its firepower on the firing range at CFB Gagetown in Oromocto, N.B., in 2012. (David Smith/The Canadian Press)

Canada is considering contributing four Leopard 2 tanks to Ukraine, senior sources told CBC News — but no decision has been made.

The government could announce the donation of tanks as early as Thursday, the sources said.

CBC News is not identifying the confidential sources because they were not authorized to speak publicly.

One source said Canada is likely to send Ukraine the A4 variant of the tank — the oldest in the Canadian military's inventory. Canada bought the A4s from the Netherlands during the Afghan war....

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/trudeau-donate-leopard-battle-tanks-1.6725868

I wouldn't laugh too much @HipKat, in American hands the Abrams is one of the best in the world.  Why? Our military uses it right.  When we go somewhere we build up the logistics and support base first.  We also deploy it right, air force knocks out command and control, radar, and artillery batteries.  Then it rolls into the combat zone under a close air support and artillery and Bradleys.  If it needs gas, ammo, or maintenance it can get it quickly.  It also has highly trained crews.  So in American hands its the king of the battlefield.

Its king especially when its foes are using Soviet export model shit, and I mean shit.  The Soviets didn't care for Saddam as he was too independent and cozying up with Washington (see Rumturd shaking Saddam's hand) and so they gave him export models.  No reactive armor, no electronic countermeasures, essentially training rounds and duds, and then Saddam made his own, the infamously and comically bad Lion of Babylon.  The Leslie Frazier of tanks.  Looked good on paper but at the moment of Truth they got destroyed.  Only difference is Saddam put a bullet in his commanders' skulls when they fucked up and Sheik Sean Al McDermotti says we learn.  Oh wait where was I?

Oh yeah, the Abrams is a great tank in US hands, perhaps the best in the world.  The problem is it does not perform nearly as well in the hands of client states:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_M1_Abrams#:~:text=The tanks were destroyed by,capture by the Iraqi Army.

• Like 1

A tank is just a gun on wheels.

Nothing magical about it.

Spike could wire an airgun to the top of his golf cart and call it a tank.

I'd rather be an infantryman than in a tank crew.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

15 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

A tank is just a gun on wheels.

Nothing magical about it.

Spike could wire an airgun to the top of his golf cart and call it a tank.

I'd rather be an infantryman than in a tank crew.

Now there is a good idea.  I will look into it.  I have a .177 air rifle and a .22 air rifle.  Should I wire both them?  

By the way, I called 3 times yesterday morning including late morning and I got that animated voice message.

I will try this morning again around 7:30 AM.

Oh, the wife and can't make it today to Oakville for shopping as we had planned.  She booked a bank appointment that I also need to attend.

"It’s disgusting": Russians react with defiance, anger and worry as a new phase of war looms

Russia’s tightly-controlled state media has responded angrily to the shipments of Western tanks pledged to Ukraine this week -- and that anger is shared by some Moscow residents.

Ukraine’s tanks “are going to hinder our troops,” Sergei told CNN in Russia’s capital. “But we are going to win regardless. It’s just enlarging the conflict,” he said, repeating the Kremlin narrative that Ukraine is a puppet government of the West.

“It’s going to bring on another world war,” an older woman added. “We remember WWII well, when I was just a kid. No one is going to win another world war.”

But that isn’t the only view found on Moscow’s streets. A number of Russians expressed exasperation with the conflict, and some were directly critical of President Vladimir Putin.

“It’s disgusting... they never should have started the war,” one woman said, calling Putin “guilty” of the invasion.

“There is a lack of public information,” another person said, expressing their frustration with the pro-war propaganda that fills Russia’s airwaves. “People should be explained things … it would be good if the experts started expressing their real opinions instead of obeying orders, from the government and Putin.”

Others feel the time is right for a Russian exit. “I think that this is a political war, and not a war for the people. Let them resolve this,” another woman said.

"What are we supposed to do? Our opinion means diddly squat.”

A film student, who has friends fighting in the conflict, said: “I’m on the verge of tears here. I just wish this special military operation never started in the first place, this war, and that human life was really valued.”

https://www.cnn.com/europe/live-news/russia-ukraine-war-news-1-27-23/h_720b1c26f9557adad3ef29873220fee9

LOL!

"one woman said", "another person said", "Others feel", "A film student, who has friends fighting in the conflict, said..."...

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

3 hours ago, shiva2999 said:

LOL!

"one woman said", "another person said", "Others feel", "A film student, who has friends fighting in the conflict, said..."...

Are you saying that that is as reliable as a Russian election?

Yes, I know Bullwinkle was based in Minnesota in the cartoon however let's be frank, Canadian Moose are bigger, stronger and smarter than American Moose.

Canadian Moose would fuck American Moose up the ass and then go for a 5 mile swim to wash the cum off their massive dicks.

45 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Yes, I know Bullwinkle was based in Minnesota in the cartoon however let's be frank, Canadian Moose are bigger, stronger and smarter than American Moose.

Canadian Moose would fuck American Moose up the ass and then go for a 5 mile swim to wash the cum off their massive dicks.

A useless and moronic American moose is funny.

A smart and principled Canadian moose isn't.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, shiva2999 said:

A useless and moronic American moose is funny.

A smart and principled Canadian moose isn't.

True.

The brains of that operation were Rocky the Squirrel.

I know he flew in from Southern Manitoba. 

• Like 1