If Ralph Wilson Were Alive

jamsim67

You are all morons, IF Ralph were alive he would be turning 105 year old this year!  His mind would be as bad as Joe Bidens and he would have this team headed for failure, much like Joe has this country.  I really love when people put “IF”, literally anything could be written and it would have as much validity as every other if. 

• Like 2
  • Angry 1

6 hours ago, Buffalochief2 said:

You are all morons, IF Ralph were alive he would be turning 105 year old this year!  His mind would be as bad as Joe Bidens and he would have this team headed for failure, much like Joe has this country.  I really love when people put “IF”, literally anything could be written and it would have as much validity as every other if. 

Ralph Wilson in his current state is still much smarter than President Vegetable and Vice President Useless.

• Like 3
  • Angry 1

10 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

If Ralph were alive, and in charge he would demand someone(s) be held accountable, and be replaced. Who do you think he would go after first?

Me ... I'd say McDermott.

Are you fucking kidding???

Ralph was the WORST owner of all time!!! Guy was the cheapest mother fucker on the planet!!!!

I like a lot of what you have to say normally but you are WAY off on this one.

I actually knew one of Ralph’s daughters. Used to go to the same bar as me. She hated him.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, JS12 said:

Ralph was the WORST owner of all time!!! Guy was the cheapest mother fucker on the planet!!!!

I actually knew one of Ralph’s daughters. Used to go to the same bar as me. She hated him.

Why did she hate her dad?

10 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

If Ralph were alive, and in charge he would demand someone(s) be held accountable, and be replaced. Who do you think he would go after first?

Me ... I'd say McDermott.

If Ralph were alive, the Bills would not be 13-3.  Bank it.  

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Greg said:

Why did she hate her dad?

She didn’t get into all of the specifics, I think there was a lot of family drama there.

But she did always say he was a cheap mother fucker and didn’t give a shit about the team. Just wanted to make money. Winning was not a priority.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, JS12 said:

She didn’t get into all of the specifics, I think there was a lot of family drama there.

But she did always say he was a cheap mother fucker and didn’t give a shit about the team. Just wanted to make money. Winning was not a priority.

You  stole my post:

Ralph was cheap

• Like 1

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

4 hours ago, JS12 said:

I appreciate the response.

I know the history of Ralph and money, but again, just talking about one game.

11 hours ago, Buffalochief2 said:

Nice post.   Too bad mikgaes had a political reaction to this fair observation. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StraightJ said:

You  stole my post:

Ralph was cheap

How is being cheap, and demanding accountability the same thing? If you have the reputation of being cheap, you somehow cannot demand accountability? How's that work?

11 hours ago, Buffalochief2 said:

lol ...  I'm guessing I should have worded it differently, and probably left Ralph out of it. Even though, all I was asking was would Ralph have held someone accountable? 

How's this, why is not one person in this organization, from the owner on down demanding accountability. And it doesn't have to be just from Sunday's game. We can go from the Houston debacle, KC round one, KC/13 seconds and Sunday. Take your pick. All we're getting, and all we've ever gotten is coach speak, and GM speak. Which is pretty shocking, because that's all they think we deserve.  

What they are saying, without actually saying it, is that we as fans of this team can expect no changes and to expect the same brand of NON-FOOTBALL (Being Nice) in games that matter most (not just playoffs). However, we can rest easy, because they will learn from this. I know I feel much better knowing that they will finally learn from this, even though they failed to learn from the Houston performance, both KC games and Sunday. Nobody will be held accountable. However, they will still expect us to pay for tickets, parking, jersey's and the like. And I'm sure the prices for each will rise steadily. Awesome. it's good work, if you can get it.

• Like 1

I doubt Ralph would have held anyone accountable.  Toward the end of his tenure he was a dollars & cents beancounter guy.  As long as everybody was buying the product little else mattered.  And when fans started to show disinterest he'd have the team bring in a guy like TO or Mario Williams to perk them up a bit.  :niterider:

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Woody said:

I doubt Ralph would have held anyone accountable.  Toward the end of his tenure he was a dollars & cents beancounter guy.  As long as everybody was buying the product little else mattered.  And when fans started to show disinterest he'd have the team bring in a guy like TO or Mario Williams to perk them up a bit.  :niterider:

I know he wanted the special teams coach fired after the Tennessee debacle, Phillips declined and he was gone.

Bill's sure have been involved in a lot of debacles. :classic_sad:

6 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

How is being cheap, and demanding accountability the same thing? If you have the reputation of being cheap, you somehow cannot demand accountability? How's that work?

Ralph didn’t care about accountability!

Why was that loser Russ Brandon in charge for so many years???

Just now, JS12 said:

Ralph didn’t care about accountability!

Why was that loser Russ Brandon in charge for so many years???

Like I said in an earlier post, that I probably should have left Ralph's name out of it, and just asked the question of why nobody was being held accountable. There's a problem when all we get is coach speak "were going to learn from this"

After each big game, they just continue to set the bar lower, and they learn nothing.

• Like 2