Just a Heads Up…

I know @whorlnut doesn’t want to read this right now…..lol

But I’ve saying this the last few weeks….be prepared for another defensive heavy draft and off season….

Why? Simple….why would a defensive minded HC and front office all of a sudden pivot to offense…a side of the ball he knows very little about? They needed to go offensive heavy in the off season for 5 god damn years and they never did! 

So then this happened…..

Smh

With the 28th pick in the 2023 NFL draft…the Buffalo Bills select….Kelee Ringo…cornerback…Georgia

And at the post draft press conference Beane and McDermott will stand up there and say wE nEEd tO sToP jAmAR cHasE aNd tEE hIgGinS

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

They are 100% keeping Dorsey unless he gets a job and losing Brady to Jets or Chargers. Strap in for a disaster of off-season. Looks and sounds a lot like 2018 in full rebuild mode. Only difference is Allen will win us 7-9 games and keep us in purgatory. Drafting in teens.

"Buffalo is hard to play but not hard to beat"

Yeah of course they aren't, and then he brings up getting beating at the lines, translation "were gonna add more D-lineman, cause the ones I've drafted, two in the first and two in the second, suck" not to mention he's gonna have to likely replace Edmunds and Poyer because the LB he took last year sucked, and we may be looking at an all Defensive draft

• Like 1

As soon as I heard Beane say he will not judge the season based on one game I knew exactly what the draft and next season would look like.   Both coach and GM have little criticism and plenty of praise for the players and record.   If your goal is to just make the playoff's then the team is exactly where they want to be, if its winning the Super Bowl this team is screwed.   They are content with where they are at,  some minor adjustments and everything should be fine.   Beane and McD are both lost and living in their own world, they are unwilling to give up on their vision for the roster and direction they want to go even if it means Allen's career will be wasted.   260 million dollar QB and these two are focused on everything else other than helping Allen.    

And as far as not judging the season based on one game,  sounds like something you wouldn't do but when it's a playoff game at home, something you have worked hard for not only this season but the culmination of the past 3 or 4 years and you completely flop during the most important game of their careers, yes you better judge this team based on that performance.  If that performance is what you get from your players and your not concerned then your basing the quality of your season off the wrong game.  

• Like 1
Bar2.jpg

1 minute ago, JT said:

As soon as I heard Beane say he will not judge the season based on one game I knew exactly what the draft and next season would look like.   Both coach and GM have little criticism and plenty of praise for the players and record.   If your goal is to just make the playoff's then the team is exactly where they want to be, if its winning the Super Bowl this team is screwed.   They are content with where they are at,  some minor adjustments and everything should be fine.   Beane and McD are both lost and living in their own world, they are unwilling to give up on their vision for the roster and direction they want to go even if it means Allen's career will be wasted.   260 million dollar QB and these two are focused on everything else other than helping Allen.    

And I sniffed out that bullshit in the 2018 draft…who the fuck drafts their potential franchise qb and the only receivers you drafted for him were Ray Ray McLeod and Ricky Proehls kid? Huh? What? Are you kidding? Who does that? Oh yeah teams that don’t understand that the NFL favors offense and is geared towards offense that’s who.

Beanes sentence „you have to understand that sometimes games don’t go your way“ can be translated to „we don’t hold people accountable here“

• Like 1

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

2 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

And I sniffed out that bullshit in the 2018 draft…who the fuck drafts their potential franchise qb and the only receivers you drafted for him were Ray Ray McLeod and Ricky Proehls kid? Huh? What? Are you kidding? Who does that? Oh yeah teams that don’t understand that the NFL favors offense and is geared towards offense that’s who.

After they drafted Allen I was waiting for them to load up on help for him and it never came,  felt like once they drafted Allen they felt they did their job on offense and addressed all their issues.   If Allen is smart he see's this regardless of all the praise he has for the coaching staff and GM. 

• Like 1
Bar2.jpg

1 minute ago, Topas said:

Beanes sentence „you have to understand that sometimes games don’t go your way“ can be translated to „we don’t hold people accountable here“

Yep heard the same thing and that statement is a fucking cop out, simple as that.   If shit doesn't go your way then there better be some big changes coming.   A lot of things didn't go their way this year,  in fact shit didn't go Cincinnati's way either not being able to finish the game against us but they cleaned us up regardless and are moving on.  

Bar2.jpg

Take a look at the Jags, I mean there's 0 reason the Bills couldn't have made the same move at the deadline they did, a 6th round picks for a guy that is a #1 WR, yeah he didn't play this year, but that's how you turn a 6th round picks into a bonafide #1 WR

3 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Proof they’re not drafting WR high either….

We don't need Jamar Chase you fucking moron!! We have Diggs. 

We do need a Higgins or a Boyd. 

What a disappointing press conference. Its gonna be more of the same. Fuck this shit. 

• Like 1

Bills fan for life!! ................

I love beer, rum, scotch and women !! :rockon:

1 minute ago, Victor7 said:

We don't need Jamar Chase you fucking moron!! We have Diggs. 

We do need a Higgins or a Boyd. 

What a disappointing press conference. Its gonna be more of the same. Fuck this shit. 

It’s pretty obvious the only positions they value are defensive end and defensive back…since they’ve drafted 56 of them over the years…and that shouldn’t come to no one’s surprise considering our coaches background. 

What were the Pegulas thinking? I think they were sold on the bLuE cOLLaR and dEfeNsE wINs ChAMpiOnsHiPs bullshit he fed them.

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

At least we had that stud Kelvin Benjamin.

Just now, JoeFerguson said:

At least we had that stud Kelvin Benjamin.

Exactly! And the year after that bullshit they proceeded to……

wait for it….

DRAFT NOT A SINGLE FUCKING WIDE RECEIVER IN THE ENTIRE FUCKING DRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!,
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING!?

yup that was the year that was fucking LOADED with WR talent ….and not one LOL not a single one LOL. 

• Agree 1

Beane’s strategy was fine. The problem is he can’t draft to save his life. His plan was to get a dominant front 4. It’s a great plan IF you pick the right guys. Every guy he’s picked on the front 4 is just ok. 

Rousseau and Oliver have not been dominant. Epenesa and Basham have been almost non existent. Gotta do better Beane.

37 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Proof they’re not drafting WR high either….

And of course Sean leaves out where Bean said hw would draft a WR in the first round. He does this because he hand picks only what fits the fake narratives he believes. Bean even called out Sean and his "Social Media Scouts" as frauds. Next Sean will post a tweet from his top source Bea Bea. 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

14 minutes ago, Woody said:

Ah well, I'll check in with you guys in twenty years to see how the drought is going.  :niterider:

Come on everyone loves sequels..."The Drought Part Deux" probably will be better than the original! 

• Laugh 1

Sorry Sean…I agree with you on A LOT, but no way this is a defensive heavy draft. They have left themselves almost no choice but to draft offense early and often. I mean the media, the fans, literally everyone has caught onto this neglect. They open themselves up to overwhelming criticism if they draft defense and sputter again while Allen and Diggs wear themselves out. 

1 hour ago, daryls61 said:

And of course Sean leaves out where Bean said hw would draft a WR in the first round. He does this because he hand picks only what fits the fake narratives he believes. Bean even called out Sean and his "Social Media Scouts" as frauds. Next Sean will post a tweet from his top source Bea Bea. 

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

12 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Sorry Sean…I agree with you on A LOT, but no way this is a defensive heavy draft. They have left themselves almost no choice but to draft offense early and often. I mean the media, the fans, literally everyone has caught onto this neglect. They open themselves up to overwhelming criticism if they draft defense and sputter again while Allen and Diggs wear themselves out. 

david duchovny fingers crossed GIF by HULU

• Laugh 1