Bills GM Brandon Beane: We didn’t get it done up front, and that starts with me

drpepper

I'm no longer interested in anything these clowns have to say. If they honestly cared, we'd get more than coach speak, or GM speak.

Sure, draft more defensive lineman, so that they to can under-perform under tutelage of McDermott and Frasier

• Like 1

Of course, all the resources that have already been put into the D-line, why not add even more? Instead of addressing weapons for Allen or God forbid the O-line, nope, let's go put all our eggs back into the D-line basket.... smfh, what a joke

50 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

I'm no longer interested in anything these clowns have to say. If they honestly cared, we'd get more than coach speak, or GM speak.

Sure, draft more defensive lineman, so that they to can under-perform under tutelage of McDermott and Frasier

Yep - that’s been my attitude for the last couple of years.  Beane is a complete douchebag and his ballwasher HC is no better.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Actually, Beane is more transparent than most.   Remember after the 19 season he said 'I didn't get our QB adequate weapons to score points. '

Then - Stefon Diggs. 

This year:  Upgrades at offensive line and a #2 weapon. 

FanBack knows.   FanBack is always right. 

He’s right, it does start with him. He’s had three swings at DE in the draft. How’s that working out? The O-line that protects your $250 million QB is an afterthought.

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

3 hours ago, whorlnut said:

Translation…DL early and often this coming draft…

Head Slap.   :classic_sad:

What we need is a healthy DaQuan Jones and Jordan Phillips.   That would help a lotl

PS If we draft Dline in the 1st or 2nd, they better be a combination of JJ Watt and Aaron Donald.
No more Boogie Basham, AJ Epenesa, or Chris Kelsays. 

OLine 2023 Draft Prospects                     Free Agent Targets

O'Cyrus Torrence, 6'5" 345lbs                OG Evan Brown, Lions
Darnell Wright, 6'6", 335lbs                      OG Will Hernandez, Cardinals
John M Schmitz, 6'4", 320lbs                   WR Parris Campbell, Colts
Cody Mauch, 6'5" 305lbs                          SAF Nasir Adderley, Chargers
Matthew Bergeron, 6'5" 323lbs

2 hours ago, Nuke said:

He’s right, it does start with him. He’s had three swings at DE in the draft. How’s that working out? The O-line that protects your $250 million QB is an afterthought.

He doubled down by signing 33 year old Von Miller to a $120,000,000, which has a Cap Hit of $18,000,000 in 2023.  

Now we can't sign any DLine free agents this year.  We have shot our wad, so to speak.

Plus, Jordan Phillips is a free agent and is not factored into our bloated Cap.   It will be hard to sign him.

OLine 2023 Draft Prospects                     Free Agent Targets

O'Cyrus Torrence, 6'5" 345lbs                OG Evan Brown, Lions
Darnell Wright, 6'6", 335lbs                      OG Will Hernandez, Cardinals
John M Schmitz, 6'4", 320lbs                   WR Parris Campbell, Colts
Cody Mauch, 6'5" 305lbs                          SAF Nasir Adderley, Chargers
Matthew Bergeron, 6'5" 323lbs