How Buffalo's poor oline play got Josh hurt....and could happen again.

This is a very clear video of when Josh got hurt against the Jets and it shows how he was injured because the Oline let the rush get to him immediately.
(you will have to jump to NFL.com to watch it....but it is only 2 minutes long...and worth it)  FYI The Bills lost that game to the Jets.

#47 DE Bryce Huff for the Jets is not exactly TJ Watt, but he blew right past Spencer Brown (at the same time Ryan Bates was letting his guy crash through as well)

We can't let this happen again.   PROTECT THE QB Beane!   Upgrade the Oline!

• Like 1

OLine 2023 Draft Prospects                     Free Agent Targets

O'Cyrus Torrence, 6'5" 345lbs                OG Evan Brown, Lions
Darnell Wright, 6'6", 335lbs                      OG Will Hernandez, Cardinals
John M Schmitz, 6'4", 320lbs                   WR Parris Campbell, Colts
Cody Mauch, 6'5" 305lbs                          SAF Nasir Adderley, Chargers
Matthew Bergeron, 6'5" 323lbs

8 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

THE

BIGGEST

BILLS

PROBLEM

Not sure how Beane and McDermott could watch this play, and see their $250 million QB get his elbow twisted into a pretzel, and not want to fix the leaky Oline.

This changed the Bills season.  The Bills lost that game to the Jets, and as a result didn't have home field advantage throughout and a BYE.   A Bye to rest up.

Changed the season.  And it was preventable. 

• Like 1

OLine 2023 Draft Prospects                     Free Agent Targets

O'Cyrus Torrence, 6'5" 345lbs                OG Evan Brown, Lions
Darnell Wright, 6'6", 335lbs                      OG Will Hernandez, Cardinals
John M Schmitz, 6'4", 320lbs                   WR Parris Campbell, Colts
Cody Mauch, 6'5" 305lbs                          SAF Nasir Adderley, Chargers
Matthew Bergeron, 6'5" 323lbs

On 1/24/2023 at 9:25 AM, Crazy Legs said:

Not sure how Beane and McDermott could watch this play, and see their $250 million QB get his elbow twisted into a pretzel, and not want to fix the leaky Oline.

This changed the Bills season.  The Bills lost that game to the Jets, and as a result didn't have home field advantage throughout and a BYE.   A Bye to rest up.

Changed the season.  And it was preventable. 

It was complete and utter gross negligence for Beane to go into the season with that poor quality of offensive line.

Read my posts during the off-season in 2022.

I predicted this would happen.

I hope Buffalo Bills President Kim Pegula really chews Beanes ass over this.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Unless a team can prevent defenders from getting in the backfield, this will always have a chance of happening.

Yes Spiked, every season the Bills have a biggest issue that needs to be addressed next season.  This season it is the OL.  If you look at posts from the beginning of the season regarding the OL, they were not like this(similar to WR), but one could make a whole thread on that or bump a dozen examples if one were so inclined....and we do have people here who have shown they will do so.  Care to challenge them?!?

Saffold's 1 year contract is evidence Beane indeed already had plans to rework the line next season.   In addition to Saffold being a disappointment, Kromer was supposed to be a major help, so I think it might be safe to say he was a disappointment too.  Spiked, you can use giant letters to pretend like nobody else figured it out and acknowledged it 10,000 prior to this, but all it does is make the 10,001st post about this look even more clownish than otherwise.

Unsure if OP has been "turned" by the experiment and gone full concern troll.  I am hoping not.  Hoping it's just the source media's fault for not giving much choice, as it's to be expected.   Man, I never thought I'd miss Jungle[pbuh] this much.  I really do not relish the times I have to play his part.

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).