5 Minutes Of McDermott Getting Roasted

On 1/23/2023 at 2:48 PM, seandelevan said:

When we punted before half…from the Cincy 40…I knew it was over. Unbelievable. Lol. Unbelievable. Did the same thing in the AFCCG. He won’t change. Case in point Mike Tomlin. This dude has been the Steelers coach for years now and he still punts there too despite years of ridicule from Steeler fans. 

I know it was over after our first offensive drive. Told my wife if we don't match their 7 points or at least score 3 we are done and sure we were.

Turned the TV off and didn't it turn it ON with a laugh until half a second qtr. I was hoping for a double dip but when they punted from the Bengals 40 just like you I knew it was over.

I was so pissed and disappointed and after thinking about it I know now that we will not win shit if they are no major changes on OC and DC. 

Frazier is shit and maybe McDermott too because maybe he's behind the defensive plan. 

Dorsey can go eat a dick. I want an OC with more experience cannot waste Allen's time while he's learning in year 2 how to be a successful OC.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, toto8 said:

I know it was over after our first offensive drive. Told my wife if we don't match their 7 points or at least score 3 we are done and sure we were.

Turned the TV off and didn't it turn it ON with a laugh until half a second qtr. I was hoping for a double dip but when they punted from the Bengals 40 just like you I knew it was over.

I was so pissed and disappointed and after thinking about it I know now that we will not win shit if they are no major changes on OC and DC. 

Frazier is shit and maybe McDermott too because maybe he's behind the defensive plan. 

Dorsey can go eat a dick. I want an OC with more experience cannot waste Allen's time while he's learning in year 2 how to be a successful OC.

You shut that game off after the 1st 3 & out by the Bills??????  You knew the game was over????  Really.........you must be a fair weather fan I guess.  Definitely not the typical Bills fan.

5 hours ago, BrewMan said:

You shut that game off after the 1st 3 & out by the Bills??????  You knew the game was over????  Really.........you must be a fair weather fan I guess.  Definitely not the typical Bills fan.

I was 10 years old when I was watching the 1st super bowl so you do the math. I have been loyal to this team for that long even though I have been mocked and made fun of all the time. Not that I care. I love this team 

Also was I wrong? we punted they got the ball back and went to score another 7 points. I just knew. You know why? when they played CIN they were being physical against us, I really think the reason for Damar's injury was because he went to tackle soft. They were being almost dirty 1st Hurts gave Taron a concussion, then Damar goes to tackle Higgins softly only for him to launch his shoulder on Damar's chest.

I knew then that if we were going to see them in the playoffs we had to be very physical because that's what works against the bills and boy was I right. They kept punching and we were just like a punching bag only taking blows but not punching back.

Those are the reasons why I knew we had no chance since the beginning of the game they didn't even put their hands up were only taking punches until they got knocked out.