Balls and Goats

Victor7

Just now, daryls61 said:

LOL Whor, I participate in regular professional development opportunities. It is why I am able to give back to the undereducated like yourself. I'll leave the dick eating to you and Sean. Sounds like something you 2 would enjoy together while watching Nick Wright.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!  Undereducated. That’s hilarious. I’d bet anything I am way more educated than your stupid ass. Nice try. 

4 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Hahahahahahaha!!!!  Undereducated. That’s hilarious. I’d bet anything I am way more educated than your stupid ass. Nice try. 

Maybe Whor but if you are more educated than me, you should show your posts to the school you went to and ask for a refund because you didn't learn anything and are very limited in your understanding of the English language.

• Laugh 1
  • Downvote 1

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

2 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Maybe Whor but if you are more educated than me, you should show your posts to the school you went to and ask for a refund because you didn't learn anything and are very limited in your understanding of the English language.

Good one, retard…

3 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Good one, retard…

Thank you Whor. I appreciate your positive feedback. 

• Downvote 1

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

On 1/23/2023 at 3:48 PM, toto8 said:

Goats 

All these bunch of LOSERS starting with the coaches. 

Allen too. 5 years in the league 0 MVPS, 0 pro bowls, 0 passing titles but leader in turnovers. Huge regression this year in playoffs. 

Josh Allen Playoff stats 2021: 77% comp, 637 yards, 9 TD, 0 INT

Josh Allen Playoff stats 2022: 59% comp, 617 yards, 3 TD, 3 INTs

Agree with all this.  The stats you posted are a direct hit to Dorsey.  I was willing to give him a few games, maybe even half the season, to adjust to his job as play caller.  Many of us criticized Daboll.  There were news reports of him and McDermott arguing with each other.  The 2022 season showed us that Daboll knew more than we gave him credit for.  He won with freaking Daniel Jones, while Allen's stats went backwards.  Dorsey never improved.  The calls in the Bengals game never put Allen in a position to succeed.  Why does Allen need to be treated so gingerly?  5 seasons.  Grow up and be a man QB.   While both coordinators appear bad, McDermott brings nothing to the table himself.  I see Andy Reed calling plays, looking at the play sheet every play, being involved.  McDermott just stands there and listens to tunes on his headset.  He is unimpressive a winning head coach as I have ever seen.  

And now they've got salary cap issues.  And they are supposed to upgrade the personnel?  Von Miller is on the wrong side of 30 and rehabbing and ACL.  Beane is on the hook with him for 4 more years.   I hope Beane has a magic wand. 

• Agree 1

I won't even start with the personnel problems.  The entire O-line sucks or is concussed too much.  The RBs blow.  Edmunds & Oliver blow.  And the injured stars of the secondary (Hyde, Poyer, White)... how good will they be when fully rehabbed?

Beane's 2022 draftees were underwhelming.  Someone on Twitter pointed out that Beane has not drafted a single All-Pro over the past 4 drafts.  The 2022 draft?  The 6th round CB beats out the 1st round CB?  The RB, who I liked, is lightweight, the even Beane referred to as a "sub back" when he took him in the 2nd round.  Shakir played ok in the final game.  WHY didn't the coaches use him more, earlier????  Please dump McKenzie and Beasley and put Shakir in there.  And Isaiah Hodgins says "hi" from NJ.  LOL.  

• Agree 1

• Victor7 unpinned this topic
7 minutes ago, nealpellecchia@yahoo said:

Must of been hard to to rush the passer in those slippery conditions. Especially a smart effective qb like burrows. Our big arm qb made for the buffalo weather was ineffective. Our high paid skill guys need a dome to work their wares.

Add to that...dont forget our entire OL was a turnstil....no protection whatsoever in that game..

Balls ... Us. The joke was on us all along, but we stood behind this team, until last Sunday when it became apparent that this team does not care one iota about us. Looking back, the signs were always there. All they want is our money.

Goats ... Us again, for the same reasons.

Won't get fooled again.

• Like 1

On 1/23/2023 at 5:20 PM, daryls61 said:

McDermott doesnt draft players. A concept you have never been able to grasp. 

McDermott is the head coach, of course he has a BIG on who gets drafted. And as a defensive guru (sarcasm), I would also say that he probably has the final say in how they play the defense.

• Like 1