Rodger Saffold on Bills loss: You almost run out of gas at some point

drpepper

2 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

Sorry Roger, but you don't run out of gas in the playoffs, with a chance to go the Super bowl. This team is soft. They were punched in the mouth, punched in the mouth again, and again, and they had no answers. At what point, does the Frasier led defense begin punching back?

I honestly think this team does as well as it does, despite the coaching staff. And I'm not one who usually points fingers at the coaching staff. That all changed this year.

They currently have two players on defense that I would describe as "tough" - Milano and Poyer. They are the protypical finesse team.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Thurmal said:

They currently have two players on defense that I would describe as "tough" - Milano and Poyer. They are the protypical finesse team.

When you have two good players on defense that can actually play their position, but also have to consistently cover for those who can't, situations arise. Same can be said for the offensive line.

• Like 1

They got their balls handed to them yesterday.

That has NOTHING to do with being tired.

Bengals have the hunger and the Bills from the coaches down to the players simply don’t have the drive to be a championship team. Never did, never will.

“Let’s make the season 17 games, and have a BUNCH of international games for the NFL, since we’re greedy fucks, and make the playoffs longer for all teams except the #1 seed which we will ultimately pick” says Roger Goodell and the NFL owners!!

1 hour ago, RichJ said:

Saffold said he wants to return next season and wants to do so in Buffalo. Saffold said "I'm not looking to break the bank." He added only what's fair for his age and talent. He said he will do anything to make it work in Buffalo.

https://961thebreeze.com/ixp/10/p/rodger-saffold-quotes/?fbclid=IwAR2Ijbw45IpeUyVXSAY39ktcUrRqjTCFDZYJRkNQil-w7KTE2WUBVRhOXeY

Unless he's willing to pay the Bills to play, no thanks. 

• Laugh 1

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

1 hour ago, DannyBoy said:

Hey, you all thinking you're Clint Eastwood kicking ass in "Heartbreak Ridge.... you're not.  Hell, we fans are emotionally drained after this season too and we didn't even suit up.  

55 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

“Let’s make the season 17 games, and have a BUNCH of international games for the NFL, since we’re greedy fucks, and make the playoffs longer for all teams except the #1 seed which we will ultimately pick” says Roger Goodell and the NFL owners!!

I assure you Cincy won't be gassed next week.  They will beat the Chiefs and rest in the bye and lose to San Fran.

2 hours ago, RichJ said:

Saffold said he wants to return next season and wants to do so in Buffalo. Saffold said "I'm not looking to break the bank." He added only what's fair for his age and talent. He said he will do anything to make it work in Buffalo.

https://961thebreeze.com/ixp/10/p/rodger-saffold-quotes/?fbclid=IwAR2Ijbw45IpeUyVXSAY39ktcUrRqjTCFDZYJRkNQil-w7KTE2WUBVRhOXeY

Who the hell does Rodger think he is?  Vlad Ducasse?  :niterider: