I'm Obviously Pissed Off & Need Until Tomorrow to Rewatch This Abortion of a Game And Respond to Posts Here

I don't want to go FULL SEAN and bath in a tub of negativity and drown in a pool of pessimism.

I am still a Buffalo Bills fan and I will die a Buffalo Bills fan.

We lost.

We lost badly.

The future implications are enormous.

Much change is required.

I have faith that Buffalo Bills President Kim Pegula will steer the course accordingly.

See you tomorrow.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Any news on Kim Pegula?

• Laugh 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

6 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Any news on Kim Pegula?

THE only news is that there is NO news.

Daryls, please use your deep contacts and figure out what the fuck is going on so you can have a BREAKING NEWS chat room scoop.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

12 hours ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

I'm still numb... 

...like the Bills' play yesterday.

Instead of looking for YouTube vids about the game, I refuse to do it. I thought the day later may change that but it didn't. What a disappointment they were. They ran out of gas. What a time to run out.

Yeah, I hear you brethren.

I started to watch a replay and had to turn it off by the end of the first quarter.

This loss is going to take some time for me to digest and shit out.

56 minutes ago, JS12 said:

Dawkins is definitely a fraud. All of these promises every year and the guy sucks in every playoff game.

At this point the only O lineman that should be here next year is Morse.

AND only because we gave a 2 year contract and stupidly did not draft a Centre in the first two rounds last year to replace him.

Poorly mishandled by Beane.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Psycho79 said:

The game to me was stillborn rather than abortion.

Dead in the womb.

Painful.

Painful for everyone -- Mother, Father, siblings and even to Kim Pegula I imagine.

Heartbroken, as unfortunately deep down we know it's not going to get any better. McDermott just doesn't have it in him! We had our chance and blew it in 13 seconds, and thought a high priced defensive free agent was the answer. Rolled the dice and we lost, while other teams keep rolling those fucking dice. Unfortunately Miami Jets and even the God damn Pats will roll double 7's as time passes Buffalo bye. RIP, it was fun while it lasted! 

On 1/24/2023 at 2:10 PM, Sucked In Again said:

Heartbroken, as unfortunately deep down we know it's not going to get any better. McDermott just doesn't have it in him! We had our chance and blew it in 13 seconds, and thought a high priced defensive free agent was the answer. Rolled the dice and we lost, while other teams keep rolling those fucking dice. Unfortunately Miami Jets and even the God damn Pats will roll double 7's as time passes Buffalo bye. RIP, it was fun while it lasted! 

Why do the Homers NOT see this by now?

• Agree 1

I have now re-watched the game the usual 3 times.

That was like being waterboarded.

We need a lot of change to this teams coaching staff and personnel.

I see the Bills taking a step back next year.

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

I have now re-watched the game the usual 3 times.

That was like being waterboarded.

We need a lot of change to this teams coaching staff and personnel.

I see the Bills taking a step back next year.

Apparently like the loser neo-con tv/radio talkers who didn't have a problem with it and said they'd undergo it, you never have been subjected to this torture.  I honestly can not understand how you are allegedly friends with Shiva.

To reverse directions and compliment your first post, it's nice to see you let your true colors out and stop pretending to be something you're not.   As much as I dislike Sean leading cheers against the Bills during the 3 sacred hours of live action we can't get back, I appreciate that he's himself otherwise, and don't mind the 30 or so threads we have alternatives to.  I give you a warm welcome for joining those who are in the open, free agents to say what is on our minds.  Let out as much as you want, and never feel you need an excuse to be yourself, man.   Seriously, nobody should ever need to wait for an excuse to be true to themselves.  That's likely more important than any of the nonsense discussed on here.  Before you arrived, @daryls61 declared the Shoutbox a safe space for any who wanted to come out, and you could have there long ago without reprise, right Daryl?  I would avoid a wager on it, but gun to head based on all past evidence, I doubt you coming out influences him to finally start standing up to your shouts.  lol

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

On 1/26/2023 at 3:09 AM, StraightJ said:

Apparently like the loser neo-con tv/radio talkers who didn't have a problem with it and said they'd undergo it, you never have been subjected to this torture.  I honestly can not understand how you are allegedly friends with Shiva.

To reverse directions and compliment your first post, it's nice to see you let your true colors out and stop pretending to be something you're not.   As much as I dislike Sean leading cheers against the Bills during the 3 sacred hours of live action we can't get back, I appreciate that he's himself otherwise, and don't mind the 30 or so threads we have alternatives to.  I give you a warm welcome for joining those who are in the open, free agents to say what is on our minds.  Let out as much as you want, and never feel you need an excuse to be yourself, man.   Seriously, nobody should ever need to wait for an excuse to be true to themselves.  That's likely more important than any of the nonsense discussed on here.  Before you arrived, @daryls61 declared the Shoutbox a safe space for any who wanted to come out, and you could have there long ago without reprise, right Daryl?  I would avoid a wager on it, but gun to head based on all past evidence, I doubt you coming out influences him to finally start standing up to your shouts.  lol

You are NOT even honest with your own sanity so I don't put much weight into your opinion on that matter.

The rest of your post I can't really read without wanting to take a monster sized shit on it.

Fuck!!!

Do you talk like this to cashiers, bank tellers, hot dog vendors, hookers and other people you have contact with daily in real life?

How have you avoided being involuntarily committed thus far?