World Laughs…2023 Divisional Loss

8 hours ago, Greg said:

I look at 49ers roster and I am jealous. Strong on both sides of the ball. Playmakers on offense, an elite level defense that does everything well. 

Bills COULD have drafted Deebo Samuel and George Kittle…they could have traded for CMC…but nope…we have a front office and coach that THINKS they can build a team that can stop those guys. Not only can they not stop them but our team is hitched to this philosophy until McD leaves/gets fired/quits.

• Like 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

5 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

Are you kidding? Could have used some 1985 football yesterday afternoon. This team going back to 1985, would have had it's ass handed to them, wouldn't sniff the playoffs and McDermott would be gone by now. If you don't build your team to be able to win in the elements, you aren't winning anything.

You may hate Pittsburgh and their fans, but why do you think they won so much? It's nice, when you need it, but you don't need your QB to throw for 350 yards every game. You need balance. And balance means always being able to run the ball, but most importantly, when the weather demands it. The weather was demanding it yesterday, and as usual, McDermott was at a loss.

You think the snow was why we lost? 
Cracking Up Lol GIF

• Laugh 1

2 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Bills COULD have drafted Deebo Samuel and George Kittle…they could have traded for CMC…but nope…we have a front office and coach that THINKS they can build a team that can stop those guys. Not only can they not stop them but our team is hitched to this philosophy until McD leaves/gets fired/quits.

We MiSsED 2 dRaFT pIckS.  Fire everyone.   Thank you, Woody Johnson.   Seandelevan will make use into the Jets one way or another. 

14 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

You think the snow was why we lost? 
Cracking Up Lol GIF

Of course not. That's what you took from my post?

2076036230-omg-shocked-dog.jpg

Not being able to play in yesterday's weather was why they lost.

Surprisingly, this team isn't built to play in the very environment that upstate NY is famous for. Since McBeane arrived in upstate NY, they've ignored the offensive line, thinking they can put just anybody back there and Josh will overcome. A good offensive line not only protects the QB, and gives him time, but also creates holes for the ground game. They needed the toughness of a good offensive line yesterday, one that won't be pushed around. In fact, they've needed it since they arrived. McBeane and the Bill's were exposed, again. What is taking them so long? 

But that's okay, you can keep going on about more weapons. Even though a good offensive line is probably the biggest weapon of them all.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

Of course not. That's what you took from my post?

2076036230-omg-shocked-dog.jpg

Not being able to play in yesterday's weather was why they lost.

Surprisingly, this team isn't built to play in the very environment that upstate NY is famous for. Since McBeane arrived in upstate NY, they've ignored the offensive line, thinking they can put just anybody back there and Josh will overcome. A good offensive line not only protects the QB, and gives him time, but also creates holes for the ground game. They needed the toughness of a good offensive line yesterday, one that won't be pushed around. In fact, they've needed it since they arrived. McBeane and the Bill's were exposed, again. What is taking them so long? 

But that's okay, you can keep going on about more weapons. Even though a good offensive line is probably the biggest weapon of them all.

I agree about OL. I would be 100% happy if they drafted OL round 1. Perfectly fine. But I find it amusing that Burrow and his weapons essentially eliminated any chance of pressure by getting rid of the ball in 2 seconds flat. Don’t need All Pro linemen to block for 2 seconds.

Just now, seandelevan said:

I agree about OL. I would be 100% happy if they drafted OL round 1. Perfectly fine. But I find it amusing that Burrow and his weapons essentially eliminated any chance of pressure by getting rid of the ball in 2 seconds flat. Don’t need All Pro linemen to block for 2 seconds.

You can blame McDermott, and Frasier for that. I mean they were 10 yards deep every play. That's exactly how they played on the road in KC, round one and got blown out. If your defensive coordinator is not keen on taking it to any offense, why he is your defensive coordinator? Not one person has said you're going to win by being aggressive, but the percentages go way down when you play not to lose ... or just plain soft.

Yes @seandelevan, we know you are a loser and hate the Bills. You are in your glory now that they have lost. Go live your miserable existence. That is the perfect punishment for someone like you.  

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.