World Laughs…2023 Divisional Loss

2 hours ago, daryls61 said:

Yes Sean, we know you hate they Bills and are happy they lost. Go live your pitiful miserable life.

Come on Daryl, you're being a bit harsh.  This is the happiest we've seen sean and @JT and others who at times appear to be rooting against the Bills, because being right(even though they still are not) is more important to them than "their" team winning.  I won't even bother making an analogy to real life and politics, but there are people who behave the same way there too.

Take note and observe Daryl....does sean look miserable like the average"hardcore" Bills fan would be, like I used to feel?  No.  Motherfucker is downright giddy and is making zero attempt to hide it. Similar to JT in the shoutbox, and maybe a few others to a lesser degree.   To them, the Bills losing automatically makes them a genius and "right", although the logic is downright invalid.   A team can have a bad game for any number of reasons that their simpllistic rants are completely unaware of and don't address the core issue of.   Today, I think the concern troll Mixum may have shown more insight than any of the other malcontents, and I am not saying so just because their tited, unoriginal shticks set the bar very, very low.

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

2 hours ago, daryls61 said:

Yes Sean, we know you hate they Bills and are happy they lost. Go live your pitiful miserable life.

Notice the revelry above is just enjoying the pain of Josh and others and isn't about addressing*(whatever the low hanging fruit convenient issue of the day to go on about is). 

And about the actual points of bitching, when you complain about everything possible by starting a literally uncountable number of threads, of course youre likely to be right about something.....and conveniently bump that 1 thread per 100 that hits but not the others.

You 2 have an odd relationship, flipping positions.....are yo trolling him by doing a parody or something?    The intense hatred of the run(to the point of abolishing it) turning into a guy this season demanding more running and less passing is absolutely fucking bizarre and an illustration to any long time member that some people just take the most convenient pre-digested complaint and run with it .  Newer members or those who have a shitty memory may not appreciate that clear example.

I do value sean as a member, but I value the QB and team and any true fan actually feeling miserable about the loss(as opposed to the trolls feeling miserable all season with all the wins...14 of them) a lot more.  Call it a ego-defense mechanism or make any excuses you want, but such is not the behavior of someone who is still a fan.  Some on here just want the ego boost and their words and actions show they couldn't care less about the players and staff.  And that's completely fine...as long as they own it and stop pretending otherwise.

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

No.  The Bills already beat the Chiefs this season, and newsflash, KC has not been playing like CIN.  Simply look at the scores and the opponents the 2nd half of the season.  OBD is much more familiar with KC.

All of you also neglect to take into account that even though this was on a different field, the last time these teams met a Bills brother nearly lost his life, and there may have been neuroassociations that affected their play.  At any rate, Nick's being a prick and looking for a cheap laugh from the hateful.  I will say this though, a loss to KC to me would have indeed been far more disappointing to me than to the Bengals whom I'd have zero problem rooting for.

We can focus on what we choose, and I'm choosing to be grateful for that.  Minus that 13 seconds it would be 3 wins in a row AT kc, and again look at the scores of their 2nd half of the season games and tell me with a straight face you fear that whether or not Mahomes leg is healthy.   Being mean and nasty is one thing, but being dishonest on top of it is something completely different.

Unfortunately, I had already said plenty of kind things about Nick Wright in the shoutbox before seeing this, and stand by them(especially the one about him actually getting paid to be a troll lol).  I think what daryl said of sean would logically seem true about Nick as well?  Of course(to pull a daryl) the same people who enjoy the misery of others are likely those who support war, and/or dont give a rats ass their tax dollars are being spent to bring untold misert to peoplein very far away lands. 

If you can feel ok aboiut that..... then is is far from a surprise you'd revel in the misery of Bills/fans, which is in comparison almost non-existent, and should not share the same word as a descriptor.   Imagine if Nick Wright(a member of The Big Club) actually used the powers he was given to alleviate misery, or do anything slightly meaningful, rather than trying to foment more misery?  Jackass.

That is a selective record Joe, and I say this as having promoted you as having the shout of the day/month(in all sincerity).  Neglects the perfect game, and of course renames what many call the greatest post season game of all time.  But I get it....

Back to the thread title....  if anyone with critical thinking ability truly thought more than a very small percentage of fans were laughing at you(or to be more accurate, the Bills...most couldn't give 2 shits about you unless you were assholish to them or they associate you with Bills fans who were, which is less likely than with fans of other teams), then a large portion would be laughing at themselves being Josh F'in Allen has the #1 seeling NFL jersey in the entire world.

Throughout this season I have seen more KIND things states about the team, Josh Allen, and even Bills fans(apparently most are very unlike the vocal ones here lol) dfrom fans of other teams, including each of our divsion opponents...some of which said they would be rooting FOR us. 

I get that this is a troll thread, part of a shtick sean likely has let become the real him, but if anyone not familiar with the Range sees this, please don't take it in the same universe as being literal.  Not all of us could even as much imagine what sean must be going through let alone know how similar or dissimilar we would react under such unfortunate circumstances.   I reminded myself people generally have good reasons for what they do, and am considering taking it easy on him.  It's probably not helpful to him breaking whatever cycle(violence?) if I inadvertently contribute to it, regardless of my intentions

I just hope he busts a proverbial nut soon though rather than edging forever, because even the caring have their limits, you know?

7 minutes ago, Woody said:

Let the world laugh.  The Bengals turned the mirror back at the Bills and showed them who they really are.  :niterider:

Woodman, you know this is rare, but I'm not letting that slide simply because it is not accurate.  In the mirror they saw what they were for that one game, and maybe capable of becoming if you want to make it bigger than one game.  In no way did they see the entirety of the 14-4 season reflected in that game, mostly the bottom of it.  Seriously, feel free to compare KC's 2nd hald of the season's scores and opponents, recalling only SF recently took over the Bills #1 spot on point differential(4 points).  I'm not making any excuses, simply stating facts to denounce what I want to believe was an unintentional hyperbole born of the toxicity of this cognitive cesspool. 

The Bengals didn't play like the did the previous week, or like KC has most weeks of late, and the Bills actually in many ways played worse than they had, minus cutting out all of the turnovers until the relatively meaningless one at the end(so much for the meaningless turnover narrative some were trying to champion after the last game and the season numbers......some critical thinking is actually required rather than non well thought out hot takes some feel they can just declare .  I know you say you troll, but that seemed sincere.

I do not deny the Bills overall played a game on par with the quality of posts on here today/lately, but I do not accept it defines them.  It would be less troubling if Range members had not see them play before and they attempted to do such.   I think a more useful analogy is if you ever looked in a mirror(with it not being an infrequent event) and were shocked....maybe got more banged up n a fight than you thought, and/or were severely hungover.

But yeah, when you play one of your worst games against the team who Romo annouinted the class of the AFC and who has been riding one of the hottest streaks in the NFL, how could it be logical to expect a different result???   The stupid turnover narrative apparently blinded some fans from seeing that JFA was (mostly)"on" last week, and not this week, and it was somewhat reflective of the team as a whole, if we need to use a mirror analogy.

I can say this with absolute resolve: The Bills have far less to be ashamed of for their season as a whole than many on here do for their one day of hot takes.

If this had been last season, with some of the daily routine bullshit players like Cole Beasely were subjected to(waiting outside in the cold for an hour at 5am or whatever daily, because of disprove pseudo-science, etc, etc,etc[if you haven'ty read his account of the disparity of treatment and you ever dare to utter the word justice, it is a must read), I would likely not have put effort into restraint about your complaints of not being entertained enough sitting your ass on the couch, guzzling beer and mindlessly eating toxin-laden food.

I recently saw a title about this being a nation of adult babies(or maybe children), and think when taking the aforementioned account into consideration along with your complaints of not being satisfied with the entertainment you did little or nothing to "deserve", even a sports fan who "gets you" might feel a bit disgusted. 

In opposition to what @daryls61 said to @seandelevan, if this iswhat you chose to focus on in life as a complaint, you must have one hell of a life compared to some whom have had some tough curve-balls to deal with at the plate.  I guess, congrats?   

It also exposes some of the "woke" who preach against objectifying women when in fact they are acting in a similar manner to the players and staff....like they owe you anything...theyre not chattel on your personal pleasure plantation(aks cult alter during your daily scripture in 2020), the tv screen.  And anyone who claims to be religious is also acting as hypocritically as your more obvious servants of evil, breakibg numerous scriptural teachings I won't delve into.  "Judge not, lest ye be judged" could be an easy starting point of the top of my head.

It might be different and understandable if this was an infrequent catharsis, but some on here look forward to moments like this with glee and even take the time to announce the moment they're eagerly awaiting in advance.  Others like @SpikedLemonade actually put some effort into being subtle, and employing duplicity and the occasional literary device, or taking advantage of your ignorance of logical fallacies.   Sadly, I actually meant that as a compliment for the effort(devious as it may be a times) vs a lack of occasionally looking at something from a different angle.  When considering alll of that, some might consider some of you as being hypocritical, on top of ingrate status like the majority of the vocal have.  

Yeah, I'm disappointed, maybe I'll feel different later. but overall I am grateful for the Buffalo Bills. their staff, Bills fans(outside of here) in general(I've met none in real-life that approach this level of assholishneess, at least that I could observe).  I am proud to be a Bills fan, and not a G D one of you(or all combined) can nor will take that away from me. If I decide to denounce the absurdity of sports given this level of seriousness and retire from being a fan, it will be for purposes of freeing my mind to act more logically, not because these athletes who have entertained me for years let me down.

But again, that is my way.  I am not the mandalorian or your cult leader who declared a year or 2 ago HE is the way lol.  Just trying to raise the level of awareness of choices your society has not yet overtly taken away.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Woody said:

Let the world laugh.  The Bengals turned the mirror back at the Bills and showed them who they really are.  :niterider:

Who they are? You mean the Allencentic team that’s built like it’s 1985? What I’ve been bitching about for the last several years? 

chickens came home to roost! 

• Downvote 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

5 minutes ago, Thurmal said:

I thought the exact same thing yesterday. Everything else is so good that the QB doesn't even seem to matter, which is insane in today's NFL.

At the end of the day, the most noticeable thing about the division round was that every team other than Buffalo gives their QB time to throw in the ball. Inexcusable how few resources we've spent on o-line.

Yes...acummulative over the years this regime ignoring our OL and of course disregarding our running game....Gonna be interesting to see how or even IF they fix these issues....

4 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Who they are? You mean the Allencentic team that’s built like it’s 1985? What I’ve been bitching about for the last several years? 

They sure did. When your QB misses open WR's for TD's, you are not going to win. I have been saying this for weeks now that Allen has to play better and it finally bit Bills. Can have all the weapons you want but if QB is missing WIDE OPEN WR's, your going to lose. 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

9 minutes ago, jpp said:

Yes...acummulative over the years this regime ignoring our OL and of course disregarding our running game....Gonna be interesting to see how or even IF they fix these issues....

I don't think they're great at evaluating talent, to be honest. Outside of getting, Allen, Beane's drafting has been very mediocre. His real strength is in free agency/trades, where he is able to acquire guys who are already established.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Are you kidding? Could have used some 1985 football yesterday afternoon. This team going back to 1985, would have had it's ass handed to them, wouldn't sniff the playoffs and McDermott would be gone by now. If you don't build your team to be able to win in the elements, you aren't winning anything.

You may hate Pittsburgh and their fans, but why do you think they won so much? It's nice, when you need it, but you don't need your QB to throw for 350 yards every game. You need balance. And balance means always being able to run the ball, but most importantly, when the weather demands it. The weather was demanding it yesterday, and as usual, McDermott was at a loss.

5 hours ago, seandelevan said:

You change the argument to win it.  Pathetic.   Shut up.