When do we admit Allen wasn’t right since Green Bay?

mixum

4 hours ago, JS12 said:

Ok you win. Season is “toast.”

You were the one that told me I didn’t know what I was talking about when I said early in the season that the Bills were a playoff team but not a Super Bowl team. I was just telling it like I saw it. And here we are… a playoff team but no where near the Super Bowl. We were getting so caught up in the media hype that we couldn’t see the holes in the O-line, the limitations at WR after Diggs and the problems on defense. Josh was able to cover these flaws up in the regular season vs the Lions and such, but, not in the playoffs. Beane has his work cut out for him this offseason. 

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

14 hours ago, seandelevan said:

This up coming off season will be everything. There was a glimpse of hope though…when asked about Burrow,

McDermott said “he’s good….he’s surrounded by weapons”.

McDermott isn't who you think he is. 

11 hours ago, Nuke said:

You were the one that told me I didn’t know what I was talking about when I said early in the season that the Bills were a playoff team but not a Super Bowl team. I was just telling it like I saw it. And here we are… a playoff team but no where near the Super Bowl. We were getting so caught up in the media hype that we couldn’t see the holes in the O-line, the limitations at WR after Diggs and the problems on defense. Josh was able to cover these flaws up in the regular season vs the Lions and such, but, not in the playoffs. Beane has his work cut out for him this offseason. 

So what do you want, a fucking lollipop?

If you KNEW for sure that the season was over early in the year then why did you continue watching?

If you KNEW the Bills were going to lose yesterday then show me your Million dollar ticket that you cashed on the Bengals.

You didn’t KNOW shit, and you still don’t KNOW shit.

You are a gutless spineless pussy who hides behind your little computer.

Why don’t you focus on bettering yourself instead of being a little prick who comes back at the end of the year to pat himself on the back when his favorite team loses because he KNEW all along that they would lose?

You know what I did today? I made $3k on a stock trade and then I went to the gym. I got better today. I focus on getting better every day. Am I mad about the loss? Of course, but I’m not letting these Millionaire athletes dictate my life. It’s over. Move on. We’ll be back next year.

Now go back in your hole.

16 hours ago, StraightJ said:

This is not amed at whorl, but some folks truly love complaining.  Many of us may have encountered them in real life.  Recall that Sean used to hat ethe run, and IIRC even said hewouldn't mind if they never ran again.  Hell, it might have even been this season.  What I do know for certain is he reversed course and now was demanding more running and less passing.  Anyone who has been here long enough and has a semi-decent memory might think it was impossible...that his account was hacked....or that he was on harder drugs than his edibles or even alcohol...  It would be like Bill Gates suddenly deciding to address sanitary conditions in impoverished nations(namelyt drinking water), rather than shoothing his poisonous and deadky garbage into people and making sure every lkast human on earth has an ID.....you know, things that actually help those people, rather than ultimately padding his pockets, killing/sterilizing them(yes, there is plenty of data and I mean before "the current thing", even. 

In Sean and his follower's defense, their bitternerness and misery doesn't do physical harm, but it shows a general lack of commitment to any principles and looking for themost convenient (mostly predogested for them by the likes of Cowherd and Wright, or random folks on twitter, who may or may not be bots) narrative to rail on about, while our nation sinks further and further into debt at the hands of people you believe you voted for....giving you the smallest of tastes of what hyperinflation will feel like.....a point where I doubt even the worst here will be complaining about the NFL...and will look back on this as good times(like some of us already do appreciate).

PS from the shitbox I saw some propganda playing the blame game from the upcoming approach to hyperinflation, and of course they were not blaming the massively wasteful spending that actually caused it, but some narrative the tv recently told them to blame.   How can one not understand the most mundane things involved with inflation(nor apparently care) and yet claim they can outdo widely acclaimed Bills staff at their jobs?  The answer is reductionist thinking, the whole picture is not considered the way the Bills front office must, or the way it helps to understand any number of things in "real" life.  None of us are Ozzie Newsome, and even he was far from perfect.

No one even reads these long as posts anymore especially on a day like this. Time to get a grip!