When do we admit Allen wasn’t right since Green Bay?

mixum

Something happened mid season. Not just the elbow which I expect surgery sometime this week or next… but the fun was gone. The swagger was gone. I am truly fascinated to hear this story come out. Something with this whole team went horribly wrong. If you couldn’t see the body language on Josh all year then you need glasses. 

• Like 1

"Buffalo is hard to play but not hard to beat"

I have been trying to explain this to bad posters like @whorlnut for a while but Whor thinks turnovers are fine and scoring 10 points is fine. Has no idea how the NFL works but I am helping him understand.

• Downvote 1
  • Agree 1

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

1 minute ago, whorlnut said:

You’re a joke. 

Thank you Whor. I have been told people like my jokes. 

• Downvote 1
  • Agree 1

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

12 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Honestly?  I think Allen is quietly pissed about the lack of resources spent on helping the offense. He’s sat back and watched first rounder after first rounder he spent on the d while the o struggles with anyone outside of him and Diggs. He’s constantly running  for his life and has to take games over by himself. I think that the brown and Beasley additions were basically him crying out to Beane for help. It’s sad when you think about it. 

This up coming off season will be everything. There was a glimpse of hope though…when asked about Burrow,

McDermott said “he’s good….he’s surrounded by weapons”.

• Laugh 1
  • Downvote 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Just now, seandelevan said:

This up coming off season will be everything. There was a glimpse of hope though…when asked about Burrow,

I agree. I think that’s a start and hopefully they see the difference as the lack of weapons Allen has. 

1 minute ago, seandelevan said:

He also doesnt miss wide open receivers for TD's or turn the ball over like Allen.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Nah, that dumbass will draft DBs to shut down those weapons its what we do

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, whorlnut said:

I agree. I think that’s a start and hopefully they see the difference as the lack of weapons Allen has. 

Yet, Bills had #2 offense and Bungals #8. Those stats have to hurt you bad don't they Whor?

• Downvote 1

10 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

I’m done with you tonight…I’ll kick your ass some more in the morning…

I am sorry to be providing stats that are embarrassing for you Whor but my goal is to help you understand NFL football so you don't embarrass yourself as much. 

40 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Honestly?  I think Allen is quietly pissed about the lack of resources spent on helping the offense. He’s sat back and watched first rounder after first rounder he spent on the d while the o struggles with anyone outside of him and Diggs. He’s constantly running  for his life and has to take games over by himself. I think that the brown and Beasley additions were basically him crying out to Beane for help. It’s sad when you think about it. 

yeah...pissed about lack of resources....and yet his best one, who loves him like a brother....is pissed repeatedly for not being targeted.  Having 5 jerry bleeping rices out there today would not have changed the outcome.  As bowman says, "fact". lol(except unlike his, this is much more likely the case).  Either Josh is off, or he isn;t.  This kind of feels like a thread hijack(not necessarily intentional, but not what the OP was about).  I actually an siding with the concern troll on this one.  And I actually will 1 up him and say it goes beyond Josh, and was evident today.

Kind of like how the US spends more per capita thanany nation on earth for "education", but is so woefully distant in various rankings(such as 30th) that it shows throwing countless resources does not always solve the problem, or even make it slightly less embarrassing.  As much as I dislike the OP's systemic concern trolling campaigns, I will not deny when one is correct.  If only Americans could apply such critical thinking objectivity about the cults of personality(puppets) that they react strongly to based on emotion, maybe this country wouldnt be such a shithole.  Hell, if 1/4 of this passion and analysis were directed toward issues that actually matter, even without critical thought, your society would still improve(the bar is very low).

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

17 minutes ago, Woody said:

I'm guessing he might have grown annoyed with Dorsey.  Going from a seasoned OC like Dabol to a first-timer like Dorsey might have caused some friction. :niterider:

Coming from someone who has been annoyed at times wth the shoutbox hatred given to Dorsey, today and lately he has had some bad games.  Why not get the to Diggs more?  Or the guy in your avatar? These are All Pros who want the ball.....

But in fairness to Dorsey, it took thefull force of the media calling out the non-use of Beasley last season and a weak-ass answer from McDermott to finally get Daboll to use him again.  In Tampa Bay, I suppose the non-use is slightly more plausible, especially for those who don't like the think and rely on the media to provide them with multiple choice answers.  I don't know how that "all-22" thing works and if one must pay(I think Lit has an account?), but I'm not relying on the 1 corporate Bills site that does a weekly write up based on it to tell me either.  I suppose snap counts are something one could look at if one wanted, but as I mentioned in the Shoutbox, you can'ty from the TV always see if there is a WR open somewhere,or know who is even in the game.  And no, I am not making any hypothesis(the correct word, not theory) about player bonuses, prop betsthat Vegas has taken very 1-sided bets on or anything like that...  simply am curious why 2 All Pro WRs have been used to little in recent times.

Even if he won't say so publicly, I hope Josh lets someone in the organization have it(assuming the narrative about him being upset is actually a thing and not just conjecture).

Would be nice if the media actually did something useful and asked this(again), as well as some of the other issues brought up on here.  They care about you, so they will, right?

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

59 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Yet, Bills had #2 offense and Bungals #8. Those stats have to hurt you bad don't they Whor?

Recency bias is strong here with the dark side of The Process.  Not only that, but in my observation the shoutbox was seeming to define this team by the version that showed up today.   Mixum is actually right.  We've all(?) witnessed the levels this team is capable for elongated stretches.  Today they played nothing remotely what we know they are capable of, including in the playoffs(where they actually played better than in the regular season, last season). 

For those familiar with badeball and the 1986 World Series, some have(inadvertantly? or am I being too generous toward a few usual suspects?) "Bill Bucknered" this team, and during and after the game were defining them by their basement....and prescribing the miraculous cures that they magically know and highly acclaimed staff is clueless about.   Now if only they were capable of questioning the TV about other things....things that actually matter maybe they could slow the nation's progression into shithole status.....which many might see as more important than the Bills winning an extra game or 2 next season.

14 wins nd 4 losses(the 2 avenegable were, and 1 of them twice).  LArgest margin of defeat before today was 3 points.  I find that remarkable aand worthy of my gratitude, but won't waste my time trying to convince those acting extremely entitled that they have anything to be grateful for. 

If folks do want to experiment and change their attitude to...well, anything other than entitlement, you may find yourselves less bitter and miserable, which also can affect one's physical health.

1 hour ago, daryls61 said:

This is not amed at whorl, but some folks truly love complaining.  Many of us may have encountered them in real life.  Recall that Sean used to hat ethe run, and IIRC even said hewouldn't mind if they never ran again.  Hell, it might have even been this season.  What I do know for certain is he reversed course and now was demanding more running and less passing.  Anyone who has been here long enough and has a semi-decent memory might think it was impossible...that his account was hacked....or that he was on harder drugs than his edibles or even alcohol...  It would be like Bill Gates suddenly deciding to address sanitary conditions in impoverished nations(namelyt drinking water), rather than shoothing his poisonous and deadky garbage into people and making sure every lkast human on earth has an ID.....you know, things that actually help those people, rather than ultimately padding his pockets, killing/sterilizing them(yes, there is plenty of data and I mean before "the current thing", even. 

In Sean and his follower's defense, their bitternerness and misery doesn't do physical harm, but it shows a general lack of commitment to any principles and looking for themost convenient (mostly predogested for them by the likes of Cowherd and Wright, or random folks on twitter, who may or may not be bots) narrative to rail on about, while our nation sinks further and further into debt at the hands of people you believe you voted for....giving you the smallest of tastes of what hyperinflation will feel like.....a point where I doubt even the worst here will be complaining about the NFL...and will look back on this as good times(like some of us already do appreciate).

PS from the shitbox I saw some propganda playing the blame game from the upcoming approach to hyperinflation, and of course they were not blaming the massively wasteful spending that actually caused it, but some narrative the tv recently told them to blame.   How can one not understand the most mundane things involved with inflation(nor apparently care) and yet claim they can outdo widely acclaimed Bills staff at their jobs?  The answer is reductionist thinking, the whole picture is not considered the way the Bills front office must, or the way it helps to understand any number of things in "real" life.  None of us are Ozzie Newsome, and even he was far from perfect.

13 minutes ago, JS12 said:

Ok you win. Season is “toast.”

I'm choosing to put butter on mine and enjoy they hell out of doing so.  Even now, we still have choice available, my friend.

• Laugh 1

15 minutes ago, JS12 said:

Ok you win. Season is “toast.”

BTW, a true lol on that!l!  semi-epic!!(   The bar was set high today by one person, and one person only.   @JoeFerguson  won the day, maybe the season in my opinion with his shout, which I think will be hard to top.....even 13 seconds was already matched before this one may be).  Unsure if he realized how well liked it was, because it didn't get thunderous applause until I brought it up later.

And Joe's shout?  (unsure if exact, but close...if the Range ever made a t-shirt, this might be it)     "Damar Hamlin died for this shit?!?"  lol

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

I wonder if people thought I was exaggerating after the last game when I offered my "one thread to reply to them all" when I said it might prevent me from making 30 or so replies?  I was not.  lol