No excuses

Losing today isn’t a shock and shouldn’t be to any logical fan. Getting embarrassed and putting that effort out is inexcusable. There needs to be MAJOR changes in the coaching staff and especially on the field. That’s the worst I’ve seen our lines play in a while. Josh didn’t have his best performance but he had absolutely no help up front for most of the game. Defense played so scared to death, it looked like Cincy was sleepwalking and taking whatever they wanted in both the run and pass game. Either we need to sell out and get Josh as many weapons as possible, or allocate $ to the offensive line. Either way, we must hit on draft picks this year as it will be Beane’s toughest task with the cap limitations. Another long offseason begins and this one, strangely, is more disappointing than last years. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

610747B1-C67F-4826-9EAB-FA52DF9E9484.jpeg
who the FUCK thought this was a good idea? 3 defensive ends with your first three picks in two years? 

wE nEEd tO sAcK mAhOmeS

fucking morons

#2 offense in NFL though. That has to hurt bad when you read that stat doesnt it?

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

39 minutes ago, JAHall93 said:

Our Oline was destroyed today by a scheme , not elite players.

Post of the year nominee! And I'll add their backup o line had no issues with our dline. Coaching matters.. 

• Like 1

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

610747B1-C67F-4826-9EAB-FA52DF9E9484.jpeg
who the FUCK thought this was a good idea? 3 defensive ends with your first three picks in two years? 

wE nEEd tO sAcK mAhOmeS

fucking morons

It's ok, this offseason they can focus on beating the team Romo declared the class of the AFC, the Bengals.  And they kept going on about the window and how long it would be open for them....as daryls keeps telling you, get with the times sean!!  Maybe a dynamic safety to replace Poyer whom many on here don't want to see get paid.  .....also nice to see Damar Hamlin who barely escaped death included on your fail list.  People don't want to be left out, and it's thoughtful of you not to treat him differently.  Very PC of you(in sincerity).

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

4 hours ago, VolsBillsMagic said:

Losing today isn’t a shock and shouldn’t be to any logical fan. Getting embarrassed and putting that effort out is inexcusable. There needs to be MAJOR changes in the coaching staff and especially on the field. That’s the worst I’ve seen our lines play in a while. Josh didn’t have his best performance but he had absolutely no help up front for most of the game. Defense played so scared to death, it looked like Cincy was sleepwalking and taking whatever they wanted in both the run and pass game. Either we need to sell out and get Josh as many weapons as possible, or allocate $ to the offensive line. Either way, we must hit on draft picks this year as it will be Beane’s toughest task with the cap limitations. Another long offseason begins and this one, strangely, is more disappointing than last years. 

No - the loss wasn't a shock after watching the Bills defense all season.