Fire Beane and McDermott

Klaista

3 hours ago, daryls61 said:

Bills had the number 2 offense in NFL and Allen was awful today. 

The entire team played like they never saw snow before. 

• Like 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

1 minute ago, HipKat said:

The entire team played like they never saw snow before. 

This is a good point. 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

4 hours ago, Nuke said:

That’s why I’m torn. This is McDermott’s ceiling, playoffs, never anything more. Am I willing to trade playoff heartbreak for the Dick Jauron years?

No thanks

McD is dependent on his OC to know what he's doing.  Dorsey is a rookie when it comes to game planning and GameDay adjustments. Allen made Dorsey look better than he is. We have talent that Dorsey has no clue what to do with.

This O is not built for bad weather if you are a PASS PASS PASS offense. Being dependent solely on the deep ball is not good in bad weather. 

I'd keep him and have him build an all pro OL. 

Not sure what to do with Frazier. His D is soft. Lacks killer instinct. Our DL depends on coverage sacks . They need the dbs to give them time to get to the qb just rushing 4. Problem us our dbs took a few leaps back this year. Burrow ate them up with the quick throw and our dl couldn't do anything. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Nuke said:

That’s why I’m torn. This is McDermott’s ceiling, playoffs, never anything more. Am I willing to trade playoff heartbreak for the Dick Jauron years?

No thanks

Didn't Dick Jauron win 4 in a row, got a multi-year package deal and immediately losttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt?

I remember the Bill's having to go to Green Bay, and he said we just want to come back healthy. You can't make this shit up.

4 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

This Oline is worse than 2 years ago. Dorsey could easily take away that deep pass and should’ve.

Dorsey was not ready to be the OC. They didn't even interview anybody, just gave him the job. Someone said Allen wanted him. If true, Allen is not the coach of this team.

But having said that, the OL was terrible. They couldn't protect, couldn't open up holes for the RB's. Season's over ...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

All we've been doing lately is trying to throw deep. That's not on Josh. That's on the OC. I love Josh but he's no Peyton Manning. We need an OC who can call the right plays when a D attempts to dictate to you what to do. Dorsey just had no answer and if he did ,he didn't communicate it to Allen well like his mentor/predecessor did.

• Like 1