Fire Beane and McDermott

Klaista

16 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Andy Reid was fired after losing his fourth straight NFCCG 

just saying 

McDermott shouldn’t be untouchable but we are on the verge of wasting Allen’s prime.

For the 500th time I wanted to build this team like Cincy built theirs. They drafted their franchise qb…and then proceeded to draft TWO wide receivers in the first two rounds…then signed a former first round tight end. Then they signed a bunch of guys for their o line. 

I will gibe him next year before going on notice. Reid also went on to win a Bowl with another team so his is obviously a good coach.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

Just now, whorlnut said:

You really dont get it. Are you watching the same game as us?

Yep, watching the QB play bad and waste the #2 offense in NFL.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

20 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

YOu dOnt UnDErsTaNd fOOtbAaL…

I understand you an NFL team probably needs to score more than 10 points to win in this league and the #2 offense in NFL failed miserably because the QB was bad.

• Laugh 1

3 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Yep, watching the QB play bad and waste the #2 offense in NFL.

You mean the number 2 offense that he had the biggest hand in?  You’re a joke and everyone sees it. Any credibility you may have had is getting destroyed with every post. I love it!!!

Just now, whorlnut said:

You mean the number 2 offense that he had the biggest hand in?  You’re a joke and everyone sees it. Any credibility you may have had is getting destroyed with every post. I love it!!!

LOL Whor, you try so hard. Yes, he had a hand in the offense being #2 but he was also terrible today and wasted that effort all year. Very embarrassing post for you Whor.  Bills only scored 10 points Whor. 

1 minute ago, whorlnut said:

dARYl fOr MoD!!!!  Hahahahha!!!!!!

Thanks Whor, I appreciate the support!

• Downvote 1

Just now, daryls61 said:

LOL Whor, you try so hard. Yes, he had a hand in the offense being #2 but he was also terrible today and wasted that effort all year. Very embarrassing post for you Whor.  Bills only scored 10 points Whor. 

“Had a hand in”?  Seriously?  You are a fraud. I hope you enjoy the fallout on this board for the incredibly embarrassing stance you’ve taken…

26 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

just saying 

McDermott shouldn’t be untouchable but we are on the verge of wasting Allen’s prime.

For the 500th time I wanted to build this team like Cincy built theirs. They drafted their franchise qb…and then proceeded to draft TWO wide receivers in the first two rounds…then signed a former first round tight end. Then they signed a bunch of guys for their o line. 

Just like Tomlinson wasted Rothlisberger. I don’t think he’s a good coach either. Dude has had some super teams.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

“Had a hand in”?  Seriously?  You are a fraud. I hope you enjoy the fallout on this board for the incredibly embarrassing stance you’ve taken…

The Bills scored 10 points Whor. That is not good enough and that is because the QB was bad.

2 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

The Bills scored 10 points Whor. That is not good enough and that is because the QB was bad.

That wasn’t on Allen. He doesn’t have time and play calling is bad. When the only snap you take behind center is a running play the defense knows what you are doing every time.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

Honestly…you aren’t gonna change my mind and I’m right. The qb was the least of our worries.  In fact, he’s the only reason we were here to begin with. Enjoy your fall from grace…

2 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

That wasn’t on Allen. He doesn’t have time and play calling is bad. When the only snap you take behind center is a running play the defense knows what you are doing every time.

Agree about Dorsey but I doubt they make a change. Plays were there to be made though. The Diggs overthrow and the BIG GAME GABE underthrow were both TD's. Those would have been game changers. 

1 minute ago, whorlnut said:

Honestly…you aren’t gonna change my mind and I’m right. The qb was the least of our worries.  In fact, he’s the only reason we were here to begin with. Enjoy your fall from grace…

Not sure why scoring only 10 points doesnt worry you Whor. I know your knowledge of NFL football is limited but 10 points is not good enough. 

• Laugh 1

18 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Fuck off faggot

No Whor, I don't think I will do that. 

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

just saying 

No he went to the Superbowl and lost after losing three straight

4 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

You should 

No Whor, I don't think I will. 

• Laugh 1

2 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Because you like being laughed at?  If so…carry on!!!!

Posters that don't understand NFL football laughing at me doesn't bother me. It just makes them look foolish. Very embarrassing couple of days for you Whor.

1 hour ago, Nuke said:

I don’t think anyone big will get fired. But, the O-line coach needs to go. I thought this line was bad at the start of the year. But, somehow it got worse. Like NFL bottom 5 bad. That’s coaching 

What did you watch the game Frazier needs to be replaced and as far as I am concerned McDermott needs to get the fuck out of town also he blows