Fire Beane and McDermott

Klaista

Imagine how stupid that would be.

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

18 minutes ago, RichJ said:

And bring back Whaley and Rex. Lol

That’s why I’m torn. This is McDermott’s ceiling, playoffs, never anything more. Am I willing to trade playoff heartbreak for the Dick Jauron years?

No thanks

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

I don’t think anyone big will get fired. But, the O-line coach needs to go. I thought this line was bad at the start of the year. But, somehow it got worse. Like NFL bottom 5 bad. That’s coaching 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Maybe We NeEd AnoTHER Qb? 

We need the one we have to play better. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 2

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

Just now, Angry Byrds said:

Yeah, Darryl lost football credibility in my book if he thinks this is all on Allen.

All - of course not. I called out Trey White Goalie Academy who played his worst game that I can ever remember. I also called out the interior DL. Thing is, we scored 10 points,. 

Just now, whorlnut said:

You’re kidding right?  No time to throw at the expense of a d that coulldnt stop shit. Fuck off

Missed wide open receivers. Diggs on 1st drive was a terrible miss. He would have scored. Missed Diggs multiple other times. Underthrew BIG GAME GABE. Terrible game.

• Laugh 1

Just now, daryls61 said:

All - of course not. I called out Trey White Goalie Academy who played his worst game that I can ever remember. I also called out the interior DL. Thing is, we scored 10 points,. 

We also gave up how much?  Fuck you. The only reason we ever have a chance is Allen. You’re a joke and others are seeing you as a fraud. 

Just now, whorlnut said:

We also gave up how much?  Fuck you. The only reason we ever have a chance is Allen. You’re a joke and others are seeing you as a fraud. 

We only scored 10 points Whor. Let that sink in for a minute. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

We need the one we have to play better. 

He need to be protected and not have to run for his life the second after the ball is snapped. Maybe more than one option at WR might help too

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, daryls61 said:

This Oline is worse than 2 years ago. Dorsey could easily take away that deep pass and should’ve.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Nuke said:

He need to be protected and not have to run for his life the second after the ball is snapped. Maybe more than one option at WR might help too

Why the hell can’t this asshole see that?  He’s got an agenda because his “we have enough weapons” argument has been crushed. He’s a fucking joke…

Andy Reid was fired after losing his fourth straight NFCCG 

just saying 

McDermott shouldn’t be untouchable but we are on the verge of wasting Allen’s prime.

For the 500th time I wanted to build this team like Cincy built theirs. They drafted their franchise qb…and then proceeded to draft TWO wide receivers in the first two rounds…then signed a former first round tight end. Then they signed a bunch of guys for their o line. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Just now, seandelevan said:

Andy Reid was fired after losing his fourth straight NFCCG 

just saying 

McDermott shouldn’t be untouchable but we are on the verge of wasting Allen’s prime.

For the 500th time I wanted to build this team like Cincy built theirs. They drafted their franchise qb…and then proceeded to draft TWO wide receivers in the first two rounds…then signed a former first round tight end. Then they signed a bunch of guys for their o line. 

It’s all Allen’s fault according to resident dickbag daryl. It has nothing to do with the lack of weapons. He knows everything…don’t you know that?

8 minutes ago, Klaista said:

Do you think Allen is overrated? 

I think he is just playing poorly right now. I don't want to discount everything he has done but he is definitely off. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1

17 minutes ago, Nuke said:

Bills had the number 2 offense in NFL and Allen was awful today.