The Bills are not built for snow games.

57 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

In order to be successful running the ball, you have to run the ball. Not only does the RB need the work, but the runblockers need the work as well. Running the ball against inferior competition, is the best time to run those plays. It's like a scrimmage game.

ok but i am going with the trend.

when Titans and Bears finish their new stadiums that will mean the last seven teams to get new stadiums built DOMES. Going back a little further, that would make 11 of the last 15 built were/will be DOMES. Get with the future or remain in the past.

i am going into the future if i have a vote.

• Like 1

cba fan

9 hours ago, toto8 said:

And this is only going to get worse for the future. We paid Allen a lot of money and he has 0 MVPS, 0 pro bowls, 0 passing titles in 5 years, Joe Burrow has been in the league for 2 seasons and he has been to a superbowl already.

Josh Allen made the Pro Bowl after the 2020 season, declined the invite last year after being named an alternate and was named to the Pro Bowl this year.  So he's basically made it the last 3 years.  Not that being named to the Pro Bowl actually means anything as Mac Jones ended up making it last year after Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson declined...

15 minutes ago, cba fan said:

ok but i am going with the trend.

when Titans and Bears finish their new stadiums that will mean the last seven teams to get new stadiums built DOMES. Going back a little further, that would make 11 of the last 15 built were/will be DOMES. Get with the future or remain in the past.

i am going into the future if i have a vote.

Hopefully ... we're all going into the future :-)

• Laugh 1