The Bills are not built for snow games.

2 hours ago, foster said:

Where are the toss sweep plays to keep the opposition D honest?  

What happened to Gilliam after week 3?

Did Josh need pass protection today?  Yep.

Did Reggie Gilliam even play more than 5 snaps today?

• Agree 1

OLine 2023 Draft Prospects                     Free Agent Targets

O'Cyrus Torrence, 6'5" 345lbs                OG Evan Brown, Lions
Darnell Wright, 6'6", 335lbs                      OG Will Hernandez, Cardinals
John M Schmitz, 6'4", 320lbs                   WR Parris Campbell, Colts
Cody Mauch, 6'5" 305lbs                          SAF Nasir Adderley, Chargers
Matthew Bergeron, 6'5" 323lbs

4 hours ago, Crazy Legs said:

A running game is really helpful in December and January.   We don't have a running game.   Our RBs ran for 37 yards today.   37 yards.

That is because Sean and Dorsey don't trust the Oline to open holes enough to get first downs. 

This team isn't built to run the ball, which is rediculous when they play in Buffalo. And it's not because they can't run, they just refuse to run. How many times this year were they successful running the ball, then just stopped running it? This team needs to make changes.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jamsim67 said:

This team isn't built to run the ball, which is rediculous when they play in Buffalo. And it's not because they can't run, they just refuse to run. How many times this year were they successful running the ball, then just stopped running it? This team needs to make changes.

It never made sense when Ken Dorsey completely abandoned the run.

• Like 1

Just now, Crazy Legs said:

It never made sense when Ken Dorsey completely abandoned the run.

To me, it seemed as if he and Daboll just attached themselves to Allens thigh in hopes of it getting them a better job. Whether that's true or not, I don't know. But you need balance, and being able to run the ball provides that. Will they learn their lesson? Doubt it.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, toto8 said:

A shity team will still be a shitty team inside a dome.

They’re not a shitty team

the snow kicked their asses

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

8 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

To me, it seemed as if he and Daboll just attached themselves to Allens thigh in hopes of it getting them a better job. Whether that's true or not, I don't know. But you need balance, and being able to run the ball provides that. Will they learn their lesson? Doubt it.

Will they look towards the 2023 season and develop a balance between the Run and the Pass?

I don't know.   

Sean is going to have a long talk with himself and decide if that is the philosophy he wants to adopt.   Will he?   I really hope he does. 

10 hours ago, HipKat said:

You're right, and that should never happen. No excuse for this coaching staff to not build a team that can use the weather as an advantage, rather than a disadvantage.

1 hour ago, jamsim67 said:

Sean's an idiot. Based on the weather in upstate NY, how do you not have a team in Buffalo, built on a tough offensive line that can protect the QB, and open up holes for the ground game? The home team should not be at a disadvantage when it is wet and snowing.

It is a disgrace that the Bills are a finesse team not built to run the football in WNY. Hello Brandon, hello Sean you don't play in a fucking dome. Wind, rain, snow will play a factor every season in OP. How can you have a team that is not built for bad weather games.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Greg said:

It is a disgrace that the Bills are a finesse team not built to run the football in WNY. Hello Brandon, hello Sean you don't play in a fucking dome. Wind, rain, snow will play a factor every season in OP. How can you have a team that is not built for bad weather games.

It is so obvious the Bills entire offense is built to play in a Dome like Indianapolis.

With perfect footing every home game, and room temperature balls and hands, you can run an offense like they run in college....5 wide 90% of the time.   And send the running backs out too. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

It doesn't. They should be building this team to make Buffalo the last place anybody wants to play in not just January, but the winter month's. Not being able to run the ball, or just refusing to do so, is on the coaches. They looked like shit on both sides of the ball, because they weren't ready to play period. Again, on the coaches.

Hopefully Frasier retires, and Dorsey gets that head coaching gig in Carolina ( :classic_laugh: )

100% agree.

10 minutes ago, travolta said:

How about building a team that is built for cold weather games in Dec and Jan.

Bills have the greatest home field advantage on the league and people want to piss it away with a dome.

It's absurd. It's like they want to embrace this team being soft. What happens when you have to go on the road to KC or Cincinnati or Denver? It was the same whining earlier this year about how it's unfair that we ever have to go to Miami in September.

34 minutes ago, Thurmal said:

It's absurd. It's like they want to embrace this team being soft. What happens when you have to go on the road to KC or Cincinnati or Denver? It was the same whining earlier this year about how it's unfair that we ever have to go to Miami in September.

I don’t have a problem with Miami’s home field advantage. However, I do think they need to either give the opposing team shade or make Sept games 4pm. Direct sun on visiting team in Sept is dangerous and very unfair. 

They will not change unless somebody dies, but that is my opinion. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, HipKat said:

Did you watch the game yesterday? Even if we played in 70 F weather dry and no wind we were going to lose that game.

It starts at the top. Our coaches are shit Frazier again playing scared and not being aggressive, Dorsey setting up Allen to fail by not running the ball or setting up better plays. McDermott such a pussy for punting while down 2 scores and not lightning a fire under their asses, he was shocked yesterday did you see his face on TV?

Oline is shit, Dline is shit, we are stuck with Von's contract, Tre White got burned yesterday and looked terrible, DE are shit. 

And this is only going to get worse for the future. We paid Allen a lot of money and he has 0 MVPS, 0 pro bowls, 0 passing titles in 5 years, Joe Burrow has been in the league for 2 seasons and he has been to a superbowl already.

We are also have a lot of players going to be free agents Edmunds, Poyer, Oliver, Singletary. 

Should I continue...

I love this team but at the same time I am soooo tired of it. Wide right, long drought, high hopes only to be crushed again over and over.

If it was about fanbases we would win the superbowl every year but this team falls waaayy too short compared to its fanbase. We are #1 every year.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

I thought Eric Wood commented on the live radio broadcast that Hines had bad footing and couldn't get any burst even on any kick/punt returns... you'd think maybe they'd change cleats or shoes at the half or something.

They were all using the wrong cleats, Its beyond me why they don't use Turf shoes, I mean you play on turf duuhh. They are as comfortable as cleats and you have waayy better grip, trust me I play soccer indoor and outdoor and have played with both dry and wet, turf shoes have waaay better traction. 

18 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

This team made sure they were built for the snow during the K-Gun years. No reason they can't build the same type of team with Allen, starts with the OL.

Sadly, those teams aren't walking through the doors. I agree with you, but don't think we can get there anytime soon. Too far away and not enough picks or cap space to get there. 

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............

4 minutes ago, The Chosen said:

Sadly, those teams aren't walking through the doors. I agree with you, but don't think we can get there anytime soon. Too far away and not enough picks or cap space to get there. 

You're probably right. I don't understand why this current regime was not able to do something like this early on.

5 hours ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

I thought Eric Wood commented on the live radio broadcast that Hines had bad footing and couldn't get any burst even on any kick/punt returns... you'd think maybe they'd change cleats or shoes at the half or something.

I said in the Shoutbox, Cinci looked they were wearing spikes and the Bills looked like they were wearing flats

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

On 1/22/2023 at 4:47 PM, Thurmal said:

Yeah let's build a dome that won't built for three years for this team right now. How does that make sense?

wel....they are planning to build a new stadium soon...why not plan for the current and future NFL trend going on now for decades....pass...pass...pass...pass...pass...pass...

instead, old school hangers-on pound the table and pray for the return of ground and pound outdoor style that is long gone and never coming back.

cba fan

9 hours ago, Thurmal said:

then you might lose then, but if you build strong team, you get HOME-DOME ADVANTAGE every other year or few years or so with home field advantage.

Mahomes has never won a road playoff game dome or no dome.

cba fan

21 hours ago, jamsim67 said:

they padded their run stats against the worst run d's in the league. Bears Lions Packers Browns Vikes Jets

and Josh running on scrambles padded the run game all year.

the run yards being good was a mirage.

• Agree 1

cba fan

3 minutes ago, cba fan said:

they padded their run stats against the worst run d's in the league. Bears Lions Packers Browns Vikes Jets

and Josh running on scrambles padded the run game all year.

the run yards being good was a mirage.

In order to be successful running the ball, you have to run the ball. Not only does the RB need the work, but the runblockers need the work as well. Running the ball against inferior competition, is the best time to run those plays. It's like a scrimmage game.

• Like 1