To All The Packer, Patriot, Steeler, and Colt Fans….

I live in the Bears/Packers country.

The Rodgers love/hate here is profound

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

52 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Absolutely agree. They are nauseating. I hate the Steelers worse than any team and it’s mainly cause of their fans. 

Every sports bar in the Mid-Atlantic on Sunday has 900 retards in a Greg Lloyd jersey they bought 30 years ago. Nauseating.

• Laugh 1

8 hours ago, BrewMan said:

I thoroughly enjoyed watchimg your shit ass team today.  🤔 How bout you?

Unlike Sean(who surprised the heck out of me with this thread, I thought he was cucking himself or the team out....yet picks the worst time humanly possible to have a leg to stand on in insulting anyone.....but here I guess you learn to be graeful for oeven a token from some? lol), I am on record enjoying the game, not letting those intent on demoralizing the board find anything but failure in attempts to ensnare me.

So yes, I enjoyed the game, but not as much as whenever the Bills play your much shittier team.  :)

Serious question....your fanbase was often mocked here very harshly, but did they carry the sense of entitlement(and after winning one, then multiple, it might be more understandable than here) that there team owed them a Super Bowl that year, or else they were a failure and heads needed to roll and nearly every player including your star QB was denounced.....all live while the game is going....as opposed to actually rooting for your team?  I seem to remember you don't particularly care for me, but I suppose it will be interesting if you defend these sad sacks and defame your fanbase to get a jab at me after I think I've been pretty kind and even complimented your name, even though you explained it was for the wrong reason.   I've been to a lot of Bills backers bars around the US and known Bills fans in various other ways, and have never experienced such behavior from them in real life.  Heck, I've not seen it from Pats or Chiefs or any fans for that matter.  Is the fearmonger who accuses Lit of harboring (t word, I'd rather not dignify it) correct that the internet is a scary and terrible place, and that is the simple explanation for 2:40ish hours of weekly hate til the game is in hand?  Did some Pats fans literally do that to BB and TB12 as their systemic, normal method of operation, never breaking character(if you've observed the shoutbox in recent years, you will know this is no exaggeration or hyperbole, or occasional criticism, members who would rather be right than see the team win?).

To be clear, I am not even claiming this to be the worst Bills site, that would be a corporate one that censored long time members who didn't tow/toe the line on one specific issue/player.   I give Lit credit for treating adults like sentient beings(he may be a bit generous with some).  So with that disclaimer, were(are?) you guys as entitled as the most vocal here?  It would be much more understandable over there, in my opinion.....but I am tired of speculating and I haven't seen BostonTim(guy was a true class act, I miss him)  in quite some time.   (Actually, I recall out @hipkat for some inexplicable reason seems rather liked on be of your boards....same one?  But I I wanted to reach out for a different perspective being the vocal group here is not at all refkective of any NFL fans I've observed in real life, and I'm curious if hatred as the default behavior is common and just an "online" thing? To be clear again, sometimes 3 hours 90+% anti- Pats propaganda(I think the worst offender here may have scored a perfect 100% at high volume today).

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

8 hours ago, seandelevan said:

At least got to watch them in the playoffs! 

Man, I have to say you pleasantly shocked me for a change man.  Have you blown your proverbial load and completed the catharsis??!?!?  Or is this the work of the edible?

And as nicely as I can think to ask at the moment....why the odd timing to finally take pride and lash out at other fans?  Either way, I'm grateful man.   When I saw the title I thought you were somehow cucking the team out to be ravaged by the Hordes in some manner, after your stock proclamation earler.  Can we keep THIS ypu somehow?!? lol    Did the various backs of JA's helmet (End Hate, etc) finally work on you??

Andy did you hear about this one?-REM . "I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway". -Syd Barrett, founder of Pink Floyd. Rolling Stone, December 1971.  https://nativeamericanchurches.org/ My Adopt A Bill is Stefon Diggs  My 2nd Adopt A Bill is Christian Wade(he gets an exemption and doesn't require a spot) :)    Being staff seemed unable to train an elite legend how to run, Cole Beasley is my backup.   (I doubt that explanation is wanted).

3 hours ago, StraightJ said:

Unlike Sean(who surprised the heck out of me with this thread, I thought he was cucking himself or the team out....yet picks the worst time humanly possible to have a leg to stand on in insulting anyone.....but here I guess you learn to be graeful for oeven a token from some? lol), I am on record enjoying the game, not letting those intent on demoralizing the board find anything but failure in attempts to ensnare me.

So yes, I enjoyed the game, but not as much as whenever the Bills play your much shittier team.  :)

Serious question....your fanbase was often mocked here very harshly, but did they carry the sense of entitlement(and after winning one, then multiple, it might be more understandable than here) that there team owed them a Super Bowl that year, or else they were a failure and heads needed to roll and nearly every player including your star QB was denounced.....all live while the game is going....as opposed to actually rooting for your team?  I seem to remember you don't particularly care for me, but I suppose it will be interesting if you defend these sad sacks and defame your fanbase to get a jab at me after I think I've been pretty kind and even complimented your name, even though you explained it was for the wrong reason.   I've been to a lot of Bills backers bars around the US and known Bills fans in various other ways, and have never experienced such behavior from them in real life.  Heck, I've not seen it from Pats or Chiefs or any fans for that matter.  Is the fearmonger who accuses Lit of harboring (t word, I'd rather not dignify it) correct that the internet is a scary and terrible place, and that is the simple explanation for 2:40ish hours of weekly hate til the game is in hand?  Did some Pats fans literally do that to BB and TB12 as their systemic, normal method of operation, never breaking character(if you've observed the shoutbox in recent years, you will know this is no exaggeration or hyperbole, or occasional criticism, members who would rather be right than see the team win?).

To be clear, I am not even claiming this to be the worst Bills site, that would be a corporate one that censored long time members who didn't tow/toe the line on one specific issue/player.   I give Lit credit for treating adults like sentient beings(he may be a bit generous with some).  So with that disclaimer, were(are?) you guys as entitled as the most vocal here?  It would be much more understandable over there, in my opinion.....but I am tired of speculating and I haven't seen BostonTim(guy was a true class act, I miss him)  in quite some time.   (Actually, I recall out @hipkat for some inexplicable reason seems rather liked on be of your boards....same one?  But I I wanted to reach out for a different perspective being the vocal group here is not at all refkective of any NFL fans I've observed in real life, and I'm curious if hatred as the default behavior is common and just an "online" thing? To be clear again, sometimes 3 hours 90+% anti- Pats propaganda(I think the worst offender here may have scored a perfect 100% at high volume today).

Sean asked a question of other fan bases.  I simply provided my answer.  I thoroughly enjoyed that game.  The Bengals came to play and knocked the Bills in the teeth, at home, in the snow, on national TV.  Don't ask me that question and I wouldn't have provided that answer.  That's all.  Enjoy the offseason!