At least 9 dead in a mass shooting in Monterey Park, California

Police investigate the scene where a shooting took place in Monterey Park on Sunday. Police investigate the scene where a shooting took place in Monterey Park on Sunday. (Jae C. Hong/AP)

At least nine people were killed in a mass shooting in Monterey Park, California, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

The shooting incident occurred late Saturday night.

A law enforcement press conference is expected Sunday morning, according to CNN affiliate KCAL/KCBS....

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/los-angeles-mass-shooting-01-22-2023/index.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T & P to the victims and their families

That is all American Politicians can be bothered to do about yet another exercise of the 2nd Amendment THE FREEDOM TO BE RETARDED.

Is 9 deaths really enough to be a MASS SHOOTING anymore?

The definition is 5 people shot however that is a little outdated and just adds to unnecessary publicity about this issue.

Perhaps the definition of MASS SHOOTING should be increased to 15 dead.

Who wants the airwaves or internet filled with the details of this violence when there are more important topics to fill it like depriving a woman's control of her own womb, same sex couples which many find unpleasant to look at and of course, White replacement fear mongering?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Update...

Presser...

10 dead and another 10 in the hospital with some in critical care.

So 15 dead is possible.

The shooter who will once again be simply be labelled "insane" is at large i.e., on the run.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

CNN is suggesting it is a hate motivated crime against Asians due to nature of the gathering and location of the shooting.

The Noodle anchor woman on CNN who has had her eyes cosmetically changed to be more suitable to a White audience agrees with that motive assessment.

So if you are in the mood for Chinese/Asian talking heads all day on CNN, please don't get off the couch of your double wide and just use your 9-iron to switch the channel to CNN.

3 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Police investigate the scene where a shooting took place in Monterey Park on Sunday. Police investigate the scene where a shooting took place in Monterey Park on Sunday. (Jae C. Hong/AP)

At least nine people were killed in a mass shooting in Monterey Park, California, according to the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department.

The shooting incident occurred late Saturday night.

A law enforcement press conference is expected Sunday morning, according to CNN affiliate KCAL/KCBS....

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/los-angeles-mass-shooting-01-22-2023/index.html

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

T & P to the victims and their families

That is all American Politicians can be bothered to do about yet another exercise of the 2nd Amendment THE FREEDOM TO BE RETARDED.

Is 9 deaths really enough to be a MASS SHOOTING anymore?

The definition is 5 people shot however that is a little outdated and just adds to unnecessary publicity about this issue.

Perhaps the definition of MASS SHOOTING should be increased to 15 dead.

Who wants the airwaves or internet filled with the details of this violence when there are more important topics to fill it like depriving a woman's control of her own womb, same sex couples which many find unpleasant to look at and of course, White replacement fear mongering?

Yes, take weapons away from all law-abiding citizens because of the choices and actions of criminals, this is typical dullard thinking. Law abiding citizens need to be able to defend themselves especially in Blue cities where criminals run the streets due to bad left wing political ideology. Spike has threatened to kill and dismember another member here before then claimed he would mail the body parts to his mother. Should citizens not be allowed to defend themselves against bald, limping, jobless lunatics like Spike?

Comments and threats from Spiked last night,       So YOU FUCKING PIECE OF HUMAN TAINT,   FUCK YOIUR MOTHER IN HER ASS AND YOUR SISTER IN HER NOSTRILS,  YOU FUCKIN' BLEEDING CUNT,  FUCK YOUR GRANDMOTHER ,  I WOULD PUNCH YOU SO HARD YOUR COUSINS YOU FUCKED WOULD FEEL IT,   IF I HAD ANY LESS RESPECT FOR YOU, YOU WOULD BE DOG SHIT,  I RESPECT MY DOGS SHIT MORE THAN YOU,  JT I AM 6'2" AND TRAINED IN MARTIAL ARTS,  BIG COWARD BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER,  HOW TALL ARE YOU JT?,  DO YOU HAVE SOME FIGHTING TRAINING?,  IN A JUNGLE WORLD, I AM WIPING MY ASS WITH YOU,  DO YIUR THINK YOU COULD SURVIVE IN THAT WORLD?,  LITTLE BITCHES HIDING BEHIND THERI MAMA'S SKIRTS,  I WON'T RAISE THE ISSUE OF GUNS BECAUSE I WANT TO FEEL ONE'S BLOOD IN MY HANDS,  I WANT TO FEEL YOUR BRAIN MATTER UNDERFOOT,  SO WHY DON'T YOU FIRST MEET HIP FACE TO FACE AND IF THERE IS ANYTHING LEFT OF YOU AFTER, I WILL SEND YOU TO YOUR MAMA ONE PIECE AT A TIME EACH MONTH FOR 3 YEARS,  To reach me I will tell you how...   First you need to cross the Canadian Border,  Do you have a valid and current passport?  Are you vaccinated enough to cross?  My guess is that an idiot like you can't even cross the Canadian Border,   So let's say you do cross the border and find my house,   14 security cameras,  12 strong solar lights hooked to motion,  Then 3 deadbolts,   3 large dogs -- 160 lb Male Great Dane and two little guys at 80 lbs each and growing,  Can't wait to put you on Ignore you little bitch,     Comments made by Spiked last night, pure comedy for everyone to enjoy.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

CNN is suggesting it is a hate motivated crime against Asians due to nature of the gathering and location of the shooting.

The Noodle anchor woman on CNN who has had her eyes cosmetically changed to be more suitable to a White audience agrees with that motive assessment.

So if you are in the mood for Chinese/Asian talking heads all day on CNN, please don't get off the couch of your double wide and just use your 9-iron to switch the channel to CNN.

Once again, CNN gets it wrong!

5 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Hopefully by now you dullards realize that gun laws don't work. All they do is penalize and restrict law abiding citizens and make it much easier for criminals to operate with confidence. FBI statistics prove that where there are more firearms carried legally crime either goes down dramatically or ceases all together. The majority of crime occurs in gun-free zones. Once again liberal-democrat policies create misery for good and decent people. 

How many of these mass shootings happen in Europe, Canada, Japan? Proof is most guns need to go. Buh bye....

1 hour ago, ToofastTaintSniffer said:

How many of these mass shootings happen in Europe, Canada, Japan? Proof is most guns need to go. Buh bye....

Please do NOT waste your time.

I know who Very Wide Ass is now and you will feel more sympathy for him than hatred when you realize what he is.

Poor piece of human shit.  Yes, my 3 dogs's shit are better than him.

Just leave this sad sack of shit alone.

Tragic lying garbage.

Looks like 11 dead victims...

California has some of the strictest gun laws in the country. Here’s what we know about the guns used in this week’s deadly attacks

California has some of the strictest gun laws in the country, according to advocacy groups. And still the state has been rocked by three mass shootings in 44 hours.

At least two of the suspected gunmen carried out the attacks using semi-automatic weapons and at least one of the guns was currently illegal to own in the state.

2 minutes ago, Greg said:

Feel bad for the victims and their families but this does show that strict gun laws don't mean shit. Criminals don't care about the law and never will. 

Even when they are 6 years old?

50 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Even when they are 6 years old?

It's a terrible situation I get it, but gun laws won't stop criminals from getting guns. That is proven to be a fact time after time. California has some of the strictest gun laws as well.

17 hours ago, Greg said:

It's a terrible situation I get it, but gun laws won't stop criminals from getting guns. That is proven to be a fact time after time. California has some of the strictest gun laws as well.

Clearly gun laws are NOT enough.

The violent culture in the US is deeply embedded.

Nonetheless, gun laws are only a step towards changing that violent culture.

It is truly a retarded culture when it comes to guns in the US.

A 72 year old goes to an elderly dance social club with other seniors for years.

One day while dancing he sharts himself.

It is obvious he sharts himself to the crowd of his associates there.

They either make fun of him for the sharting or whatever.

He is upset.

In Canada and the vast vast majority of the world, it ends there.

NOT in America.

He goes home and plans his revenge over the SHART SHAMMERS.

Because there are more guns than people in the US, it is easy for him to acquire enough firepower to successfully attack a small village in Taiwan singlehandedly and he goes back and kills 11 and injures countless others before he is confronted by a brave attendee otherwise he would have easily killed over 30.

So what is the difference?

The easy access to guns in America.

It is NOT brain engineering.

The answer is obvious.