IGNORE List -- Bugger the Bangles Version -- January 22nd

This week I am going to allow Down and Out an opportunity to get off the IGNORE List on a temporary basis.

Govern Yourself Accordingly.

That gets the list down to 19 assholes for a restart in 2023....

Klaista

Members

Squonk

Squonk

Members

FanBack

Members

Vegasjackson

Vegasjackson

Members

Tyreese

Tyreese

Members

SackMan518

SackMan518

Members

Thespikedlemonade

Members

Brown_bagging_it

Members

JT

JT

Members

RichJ

RichJ

Members

the climber

Members

Thebowflexbody

Members

Philly'sFinest

Members

jamsim67

jamsim67

Members

Toofast80

Members

LIBills

LIBills

Members

thinwhiteduke

thinwhiteduke

Members

rcas0308

Members

Very Wide Right

Very Wide Right

Members

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

I have no idea what Cums2Fast just posted since he remains on IGNORE however I did notice he came to post here in this thread rather than address the mass shooting in Cali.

Extreme Right Winger Retards will do that -- NOT give a shit about human life unless it is in the womb of a woman they wish to control.

The Mother Fucker is as dumb as a toothpick.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

2 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

I have no idea what Cums2Fast just posted since he remains on IGNORE however I did notice he came to post here in this thread rather than address the mass shooting in Cali.

Extreme Right Winger Retards will do that -- NOT give a shit about human life unless it is in the womb of a woman they wish to control.

The Mother Fucker is as dumb as a toothpick.

Toofast can't hang onto a relationship because of this. He is too extreme from taking womens rights away to crazy conspiracy theories. His spends all day on the Range spewing this crap out. He destroyed his family business to top it all off. Look at Philly same pattern. His wife has had it with him and his extremist bullshit.

2 minutes ago, ToofastTaintSniffer said:

Toofast can't hang onto a relationship because of this. He is too extreme from taking womens rights away to crazy conspiracy theories. His spends all day on the Range spewing this crap out. He destroyed his family business to top it all off. Look at Philly same pattern. His wife has had it with him and his extremist bullshit.

Strong as bull...

2 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

STILL proud to be #1 on the Elvis list!!!

Celebrate Number 1 GIF by echilibrultau

I'd ask if I'm on it but it doesn't matter since he bypasses his own ignore to read every post anyway

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

7 hours ago, HipKat said:

I'd ask if I'm on it but it doesn't matter since he bypasses his own ignore to read every post anyway

Hey Pedophile, I took you off the IGNORE List so that is how I can read the shit you type pervert.