Dyauh derp Putin deliberately targets Ukrainian Civilians in Children and stuff. . . .

Herodotus

Well, they're not doing a fucking good job of it are they? 9000 dead and 453 children.  Yeah, I mean that is sad, and war is awful because no matter how much you try to prevent civilian dead (especially those of women and children, you will still end up causing the deaths of women and children).  I mean be you a barbaric lawless state or a civilized "rules based world order" nation such as the United States where Madeline Albright, a true humanitarian, said that 500,000 Iraqi children dying was well worth the sanctions

Its difficult to protect civilians.  That is why War is evil.  I mean, before we continue to Russia and her "unprovoked war of aggression" and "genocide and war crimes against Ukraine," Let us look to how the United States and its coalition of the willing, its "rules based world order" dealt with civilians in Iraq.  After all, we are certainly the shining city on a hill.  For starters, we killed at least 275,000 Iraqi civilians and perhaps over 1.5 million got the life freed right out of them,

We'll never know for sure, we never counted because we didn't give a flying fuck about the people we sought to liberate "from a tyrant worse than Hitler," and who we bombed and shot at and droned.  No matter, they died breathing with their last breath the glowing embers of irradiated (we used depleted uranium) freedom and hey 9,000 people killed by Russians and 450 children tugs at the heart strings so its gotta be more the 275,000 to 1.5 million Iraqis we killed, and according to CBS "Ukraine is almost a European state and that makes this war so very sad."

Iraqi Civilians | Costs of War (brown.edu)

Iraq conflict has kil

led a million Iraqis: survey | Reuters

we aren't party to any international treaty to hold us accountable, we aren't members of the international criminal court (I know I know neither is Russia, and yeah that is a shame on Washington and Moscow) so we won't be held accountable and although one especially horrific act of rape was and murder was eventually tried,

Mahmudiyah rape and killings - Wikipedia

we have no idea how many other such crimes were committed.  After all as seen in the Mahmudiyah massacre, her name was Abeer, the whole culture of the military at the time was one of coverup and silencing whistleblower and the only one who recovered a small portion of his humanity did so fearing fragging by coming forward to bring the cunts who did this awful thing to justice.  Now I know that some such as Tonyathetaintlicker will say but we bring them to justice! Except we don't.  Edward Snowden is in asylum in Moscow because he exposed our crimes.  We want Julian Assange on trial, not because of a rape allegation (if that were the case why the fuck not extradite him to Sweden?)

Oh wait, that's right, its because they did not have sufficient evidence because after a decade memory fades

Sweden drops Julian Assange rape investigation | Julian Assange | The Guardian

No, you see Tanyatheballsuckingtaint, we want to bring Assange to the United States because the powers you support, because you are a right wing war mongering asswipe, want to kill him because they have determined that it is worse to expose a war crime than to do a war crime.  So Tonyatheballsucker, take your sanctimonious bullshit and eat it.

;Anyways, lets crunch the numbers of "acceptable collateral damage" in Iraq.

Remember, this Collateral Damage caused by US War bought on by humanitarian concern and suspicions of weapons of mass disappearance completely justified and supported by the UN and NATO and the Rule Based World Order:

8 years: 275,000 to 1,500,000 dead

That is 34,375 to 187,500 a year. I would break that down to men, women, and children but I can't because the free press of the United States didn't count.  The justice department didn't count.  The State department didn't count.  The Pentagram certaintly didn't count.

After 11 months in Iraq, there were 31,510 to 171,875 Iraqi dead.  Again, nobody bothered to count the collateral damage.  It was unintentional, accidental, and completely not on purpose at all honest because we are a rule based world  order where there is a rule of law.  That we make up the rules and selectively enforce the rules is another matter that you should pay no attention to. 

However, that is not the point of this thread.  Nope.  After all, as CBS said we can forget Iraq because honestly we did that and no matter how ungrateful they are for it we did it for their own good.  It clearly was not a war of aggression and it clearly was provoked so there is no comparison.  Also "Ukraine is relatviely civilized compared to Iraq and Afghanistan:

CBS Reporter Calls Ukraine ‘Relatively Civilized’ as Opposed to Iraq and Afghanistan, Outrage Ensues (Video) (yahoo.com)

So no, I want to discuss the horrific butchery of the Russian army, air force, and strategic rocket forces against the Ukrainian people.  I mean they do things we would never dream of.   They bombed Ukrainian electricity and transportation and natural gas, and water infrastructure.  They bombed television stations and factories and their bombs hit hospitals.  Outside of Syria, Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Serbia, and Vietnam we have never hit infrastrucure and when we did it was for a good cause.  There could have been a WMD or a terrorist there.  Now lets talk about these cruel and godless communazi Ivans.  9000 men, women, and children.  Unspeakable! Completely unforgivable.

9000.  In the rules based world order 9000 Ukrainians must drown out and silence 275,000 to 1.5 million Iraqis and I won't even get into Yemen, Serbia, Libya, and Syria because we never bothered to fucking count and why the fuck would we?  Then there's 453 children? That is sad.  Its inexcusable, and hell to borrow from Stalin, 453 children is a tragedy, 275,000 to 1.5 million is a statistic and hey nobody counted so we don't know and we never will know because the assholes that sold you Ukraine and want you to week for 453 little kids didn't bother to count the number of kids we killed.

So you know what you worthless cunt?  Take your sanctimonious bullshit and eat it!  After all if Russia has only killed 9,000 people in eleven months, including some 450 children, then they are either deliberately trying to avoid killing civilians.  In fact all the evidence points to this from the relatively scant numbers to the fact that they have avoided hitting tanks too close to apartment rows even when it made military sense to hit those apartment blocks to save the lives of their own troops.  Buh 453 kids? Gibby ya mean bastard!!!! As I said, women and children die in war and no matter how fucking hard you try to avoid it your bombs and shells and bullets will kill civilians.  The sick thing is that our "acceptable levels of colateral damage" far and away exceeds their "deliberate genocide.  Am I defending Putin? No.  I HATE WAR! However, when you accuse someone of something and you have done far and beyond worse I have to question your argument.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Well, they're not doing a fucking good job of it are they? 9000 dead and 453 children.  Yeah, I mean that is sad, and war is awful because no matter how much you try to prevent civilian dead (especially those of women and children, you will still end up causing the deaths of women and children).  I mean be you a barbaric lawless state or a civilized "rules based world order" nation such as the United States where Madeline Albright, a true humanitarian, said that 500,000 Iraqi children dying was well worth the sanctions

Its difficult to protect civilians.  That is why War is evil.  I mean, before we continue to Russia and her "unprovoked war of aggression" and "genocide and war crimes against Ukraine," Let us look to how the United States and its coalition of the willing, its "rules based world order" dealt with civilians in Iraq.  After all, we are certainly the shining city on a hill.  For starters, we killed at least 275,000 Iraqi civilians and perhaps over 1.5 million got the life freed right out of them,

We'll never know for sure, we never counted because we didn't give a flying fuck about the people we sought to liberate "from a tyrant worse than Hitler," and who we bombed and shot at and droned.  No matter, they died breathing with their last breath the glowing embers of irradiated (we used depleted uranium) freedom and hey 9,000 people killed by Russians and 450 children tugs at the heart strings so its gotta be more the 275,000 to 1.5 million Iraqis we killed, and according to CBS "Ukraine is almost a European state and that makes this war so very sad."

Iraqi Civilians | Costs of War (brown.edu)

Iraq conflict has kil

led a million Iraqis: survey | Reuters

we aren't party to any international treaty to hold us accountable, we aren't members of the international criminal court (I know I know neither is Russia, and yeah that is a shame on Washington and Moscow) so we won't be held accountable and although one especially horrific act of rape was and murder was eventually tried,

Mahmudiyah rape and killings - Wikipedia

we have no idea how many other such crimes were committed.  After all as seen in the Mahmudiyah massacre, her name was Abeer, the whole culture of the military at the time was one of coverup and silencing whistleblower and the only one who recovered a small portion of his humanity did so fearing fragging by coming forward to bring the cunts who did this awful thing to justice.  Now I know that some such as Tonyathetaintlicker will say but we bring them to justice! Except we don't.  Edward Snowden is in asylum in Moscow because he exposed our crimes.  We want Julian Assange on trial, not because of a rape allegation (if that were the case why the fuck not extradite him to Sweden?)

Oh wait, that's right, its because they did not have sufficient evidence because after a decade memory fades

Sweden drops Julian Assange rape investigation | Julian Assange | The Guardian

No, you see Tanyatheballsuckingtaint, we want to bring Assange to the United States because the powers you support, because you are a right wing war mongering asswipe, want to kill him because they have determined that it is worse to expose a war crime than to do a war crime.  So Tonyatheballsucker, take your sanctimonious bullshit and eat it.

;Anyways, lets crunch the numbers of "acceptable collateral damage" in Iraq.

Remember, this Collateral Damage caused by US War bought on by humanitarian concern and suspicions of weapons of mass disappearance completely justified and supported by the UN and NATO and the Rule Based World Order:

8 years: 275,000 to 1,500,000 dead

That is 34,375 to 187,500 a year. I would break that down to men, women, and children but I can't because the free press of the United States didn't count.  The justice department didn't count.  The State department didn't count.  The Pentagram certaintly didn't count.

After 11 months in Iraq, there were 31,510 to 171,875 Iraqi dead.  Again, nobody bothered to count the collateral damage.  It was unintentional, accidental, and completely not on purpose at all honest because we are a rule based world  order where there is a rule of law.  That we make up the rules and selectively enforce the rules is another matter that you should pay no attention to. 

However, that is not the point of this thread.  Nope.  After all, as CBS said we can forget Iraq because honestly we did that and no matter how ungrateful they are for it we did it for their own good.  It clearly was not a war of aggression and it clearly was provoked so there is no comparison.  Also "Ukraine is relatviely civilized compared to Iraq and Afghanistan:

CBS Reporter Calls Ukraine ‘Relatively Civilized’ as Opposed to Iraq and Afghanistan, Outrage Ensues (Video) (yahoo.com)

So no, I want to discuss the horrific butchery of the Russian army, air force, and strategic rocket forces against the Ukrainian people.  I mean they do things we would never dream of.   They bombed Ukrainian electricity and transportation and natural gas, and water infrastructure.  They bombed television stations and factories and their bombs hit hospitals.  Outside of Syria, Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Serbia, and Vietnam we have never hit infrastrucure and when we did it was for a good cause.  There could have been a WMD or a terrorist there.  Now lets talk about these cruel and godless communazi Ivans.  9000 men, women, and children.  Unspeakable! Completely unforgivable.

9000.  In the rules based world order 9000 Ukrainians must drown out and silence 275,000 to 1.5 million Iraqis and I won't even get into Yemen, Serbia, Libya, and Syria because we never bothered to fucking count and why the fuck would we?  Then there's 453 children? That is sad.  Its inexcusable, and hell to borrow from Stalin, 453 children is a tragedy, 275,000 to 1.5 million is a statistic and hey nobody counted so we don't know and we never will know because the assholes that sold you Ukraine and want you to week for 453 little kids didn't bother to count the number of kids we killed.

So you know what you worthless cunt?  Take your sanctimonious bullshit and eat it!  After all if Russia has only killed 9,000 people in eleven months, including some 450 children, then they are either deliberately trying to avoid killing civilians.  In fact all the evidence points to this from the relatively scant numbers to the fact that they have avoided hitting tanks too close to apartment rows even when it made military sense to hit those apartment blocks to save the lives of their own troops.  Buh 453 kids? Gibby ya mean bastard!!!! As I said, women and children die in war and no matter how fucking hard you try to avoid it your bombs and shells and bullets will kill civilians.  The sick thing is that our "acceptable levels of colateral damage" far and away exceeds their "deliberate genocide.  Am I defending Putin? No.  I HATE WAR! However, when you accuse someone of something and you have done far and beyond worse I have to question your argument.

Pure ignorance. Not one of these articles states the US is purposely targeting civilians. I will play your ignorant bullshit game. Here are multiple articles pointing to Russia PURPOSELY targeting civilians. YOU ARE A DISGUSTING HUMAN Virgin!  

https://www.dw.com/en/russias-attacks-on-civilians-in-ukraine-echo-world-war-ii/a-63971925

https://onu.delegfrance.org/by-targeting-civilians-russia-is-deliberately-violating-international

https://www.nytimes.com/article/russian-civilian-attacks-ukraine.html

https://www.voanews.com/a/un-russian-missile-attacks-on-ukraine-s-civilian-infrastructure-could-amount-to-war-crimes/6784962.html

https://www.rferl.org/a/kyiv-assault-zelenskiy-congress/31755644.html

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jul/15/russia-escalating-attacks-on-civilians-says-top-ukrainian-official

https://www.wsj.com/articles/russia-expands-attacks-on-civilian-targets-in-ukraine-after-battlefield-losses-11663500963

https://apnews.com/article/russia-ukraine-kyiv-europe-middle-east-government-and-politics-e3756976cf33cf5de29aa62d61ea7eb6

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/12/07/russia-killing-civilians-kyiv-ukraine-un/

https://www.hrw.org/news/2022/06/10/ukraine-russian-strikes-killed-scores-civilians-chernihiv

6 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Guys, did he even post anything worth reading or did he post the usual bullshit from the usual suspects and not even bother to address that 275,000-1.5 million is more than 9000? He is a mendation little faggot isn't he?

When someone resorts to publishing a blizzard of links purporting to address the subject at hand, they can't have all come from his memory, so they're coming from some unnamed source pushing an agenda.

Seems we have a propagandist in our midst.

I wonder who he takes his orders from?

• Agree 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

11 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

When someone resorts to publishing a blizzard of links purporting to address the subject at hand, they can't have all come from his memory, so they're coming from some unnamed source pushing an agenda.

Seems we have a propagandist in our midst.

I wonder who he takes his orders from?

Not me.

Oh, I have exploding the toilet for the past 3-4 hours and I have to drive all the way to Brampton tomorrow morning to see my surgeon so this time I need to cancel watching the game here with you today.

I expect it may be a dry event for me as well if this ass of mine does not cooperate very soon.

Unlike ICR and KuntLip's asshole depth measurement suggestion, I think I may do some Pepto very soon rather probe my inner cavities.

• Like 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE