“Somebody Should Lose Their Job” If Bills Lose

I fucking guarantee you that if they properly built around Allen…like teams built around Hurts, Burrow, and whoever the fuck plays qb for the Niners….the Bills would have made two super bowl appearances with possibly at least one title by now. 

I will go to my grave that the following list of players that the Bills blew picks on have NOT done them any favors winning a title:

Ed Oliver

Tremain Edmunds

Kair Elam

Greg Rousseau 

AJ Epensea 

Boogie Basham 

Here are players the Bills passed over when they drafted those dudes:

Frank Ragnow

Hayden Hurst

Calvin Ridley

Nick Chubb

Courtland Sutton

Fred Warner

Mark Andrews

Chris Lindstrom

Brian Burns

Josh Jacobs 

Deebo Samuel

AJ Brown

Miles Sanders

DK Metcalf

Diontae Johnson

Terry Mclaurin 

JK Dobbins 

AJ Dillon

Jonah Jackson

Creed Humphrey 

Breece Hall

George Pickens 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

I agree someone should, but no one will. Dorsey may get the Panthers job and we can only hope Fraizer lands somewhere as a HC, though that's unlikely, and McDermott is here for quite a long time after the Hamlin thing. Then watch what happens in the off-season, they'll lose Poyer and possibly Edmunds, and use the 1st two rounds of the draft to replace them, then go O-line in 3rd and if Beane doesn't trade the 4th to move up to get a S or LB in the first two rounds, they take a WR there. Once again, neglecting the offensive side of the ball

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Angry 1

LOL Sean has been pissed and wrong for mush longer that he realizes. The Bills have the #2 offense in the league and can outscore any team. Sean has proven he has no idea how NFL teams work. The only thing holding Bills back is Allen. Will Sean admit his failures?

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

McD is here to stay. We’ve had this conversation before. He’s not the best around, but he’s certainly not the worst. He’s a good players coach, he’s just not the smartest X’s and O’s guy. 

But here’s another point. Who would you get anyway? There’s a coaching crisis in the NFL and there has been for years. Other than Belichick and Reid, who is there?

If in 5 years from now we still don’t have a ring, guess who will be our coach? You got it…McD.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

I fucking guarantee you that if they properly built around Allen…like teams built around Hurts, Burrow, and whoever the fuck plays qb for the Niners….the Bills would have made two super bowl appearances with possibly at least one title by now. 

I will go to my grave that the following list of players that the Bills blew picks on have NOT done them any favors winning a title:

Ed Oliver

Tremain Edmunds

Kair Elam

Greg Rousseau 

AJ Epensea 

Boogie Basham 

Frank Ragnow

Hayden Hurst

Calvin Ridley

Nick Chubb

Courtland Sutton

Fred Warner

Mark Andrews

Chris Lindstrom

Brian Burns

Josh Jacobs 

Deebo Samuel

AJ Brown

Miles Sanders

DK Metcalf

Diontae Johnson

Terry Mclaurin 

JK Dobbins 

AJ Dillon

Jonah Jackson

Creed Humphrey 

Breece Hall

George Pickens 

Nice 20/20 hindsight regarding the players "missed on".  Give me a break.  That kind of stuff is 95% bullshit.  Sorry.  Weak.

• Like 1

download.jpg

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

Ed Oliver

Tremain Edmunds

Kair Elam

Greg Rousseau 

AJ Epensea 

Boogie Basham 

Frank Ragnow

Hayden Hurst

Calvin Ridley

Nick Chubb

Courtland Sutton

Fred Warner

Mark Andrews

Chris Lindstrom

Brian Burns

Josh Jacobs 

Deebo Samuel

AJ Brown

Miles Sanders

DK Metcalf

Diontae Johnson

Terry Mclaurin 

JK Dobbins 

AJ Dillon

Jonah Jackson

Creed Humphrey 

Breece Hall

George Pickens 

Just curious.  Did ANY other teams miss on drafting those guys?  LOL.  Come on.  Seriously.

• Like 2

download.jpg

33 minutes ago, Buffalochief2 said:

It should be you.  What will it take to get @seandelevan to either stop being a “fan” of this team or stop posting his stupidity?  

When the Bills win it all this year, I want you fired from your fandom of this team.

I wish he didn't have to use profane words to get his point across. That's a sign of an inferiority complex.

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, JS12 said:

McD is here to stay. We’ve had this conversation before. He’s not the best around, but he’s certainly not the worst. He’s a good players coach, he’s just not the smartest X’s and O’s guy. 

But here’s another point. Who would you get anyway? There’s a coaching crisis in the NFL and there has been for years. Other than Belichick and Reid, who is there?

If in 5 years from now we still don’t have a ring, guess who will be our coach? You got it…McD.

Ridiculous/dumb.  Why so unhappy, slappy?

download.jpg

2 hours ago, Buffalochief2 said:

It should be you.  What will it take to get @seandelevan to either stop being a “fan” of this team or stop posting his stupidity?  

When the Bills win it all this year, I want you fired from your fandom of this team.

2 hours ago, daryls61 said:

LOL Sean has been pissed and wrong for mush longer that he realizes. The Bills have the #2 offense in the league and can outscore any team. Sean has proven he has no idea how NFL teams work. The only thing holding Bills back is Allen. Will Sean admit his failures?

Should have know you two resort to cheap insults and cheap counterpoints. At least everyone else had some kind of point or counterpoint that’s constructive. 

yOu sHoULd bE fIrEd😂

aLLeN iS hOLdInG tHe bILLs baCk😂

1 hour ago, JS12 said:

Yes…because of the Hamlin situation and how he handled it…I don’t see McD getting canned for a long time. Frazier will probably be sacrificed. 

I can see McDermott being the next Mike Tomlin. I just hope he gets a ring like Tomlin. Other than that I look at Tomlin as an overrated 1975 football coach.

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Nice 20/20 hindsight regarding the players "missed on".  Give me a break.  That kind of stuff is 95% bullshit.  Sorry.  Weak.

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Just curious.  Did ANY other teams miss on drafting those guys?  LOL.  Come on.  Seriously.

Not when I’m on record on this site saying we should drafted some of those guys BEFORE the draft…

if not mentioned specifically I have said OL and WR for the first 3 rounds since 2018. While we are drafting these defensive “juggernauts” I’m watching the Niners, Cincy, and Eagles draft OL, WR, and RB. 

Around this time last year I floated the idea of trading for CMC. In August I floated the idea to trade for Barkley…both times laughed at and told they were washed up and suck.

But at the end of the day there is fucking nothing I can do. The Pegulas are not going to stumble on this site and read my rants and come to their senses. I know I’m banging my head on a wall. I guess I should just sit back and enjoy. But that’s fucking boring. Fuck that noise.

3 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Not when I’m on record on this site saying we should drafted some of those guys BEFORE the draft…

if not mentioned specifically I have said OL and WR for the first 3 rounds since 2018. While we are drafting these defensive “juggernauts” I’m watching the Niners, Cincy, and Eagles draft OL, WR, and RB. 

Around this time last year I floated the idea of trading for CMC. In August I floated the idea to trade for Barkley…both times laughed at and told they were washed up and suck.

But at the end of the day there is fucking nothing I can do. The Pegulas are not going to stumble on this site and read my rants and come to their senses. I know I’m banging my head on a wall. I guess I should just sit back and enjoy. But that’s fucking boring. Fuck that noise.

The Pegula's are doing just fine. They win daily 

4 hours ago, seandelevan said:

100% agree…..this is why I’ve been fucking pissed the last 3 years. Glad others see it too. 

Bud Carson, Ed Biles, Rich Kotite, Les Steckel, and your friend and mine, the most destructive Bills coach in my live, Gregg Williams love the way you think.

• Laugh 1

5 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Ridiculous/dumb.  Why so unhappy, slappy?

I’m good. I still have us winning it all this year.

1.  I’m simply not the biggest McD fan in the world. If there’s a reason we lose, I’d fault him.

2.  Whether we like him or not, he’s here to stay.

3. We can (and I think we will) win it all this year despite McD’s shortcomings.

4.  How can McD still keep Frazier after that debacle last year? Get someone else please! 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Yes…because of the Hamlin situation and how he handled it…I don’t see McD getting canned for a long time. Frazier will probably be sacrificed. 

I can see McDermott being the next Mike Tomlin. I just hope he gets a ring like Tomlin. Other than that I look at Tomlin as an overrated 1975 football coach.

I think even before Hamlin McD was never getting fired here.

And again, who else would you get? We gotta roll with McD and hope for the best.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Lol Sean may finally realize he has no clue. Top offense and defense in NFL. Playoffs in 5 out of 6 seasons and he thinks the coach should be fired and that the team is made up of bad players. Talk about stupid, Sean has taken dumd to a whole new level. 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.