Play stupid games, win stupid prizes

RichJ

Antifa protester who was shot dead by Atlanta cops after he opened fire and hit one of them as they tried to clear woodland 'autonomous zone' to make way for new police HQ

The man killed during a deadly shootout at Atlanta's 'cop city' has been identified as Manuel Esteban Paez Teran, 26 and seven others were slapped with domestic terrorism and criminal trespass charges.

The 26-year-old was shot dead after allegedly opening fire at a Georgia State Patrol trooper during a 'clearing operation' of the so-called autonomous zone at the site of a future $90 million Atlanta Public Safety Training Center on Wednesday.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11655771/Antifa-protester-shot-dead-Atlantas-Cop-City-SEVEN-charged-domestic-terrorism.html

Antifa protesters in Atlanta are calling for 'Night of Rage' against cops after shooting near training facility dubbed 'Cop City' left one man dead and a state trooper injured

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11653295/Antifa-protesters-Atlanta-calling-Night-Rage-against-cops-fatal-shooting.html

Bring it. I hope F8 and ICR have the balls to join their comrades. 

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, RichJ said:

Antifa protester who was shot dead by Atlanta cops after he opened fire and hit one of them as they tried to clear woodland 'autonomous zone' to make way for new police HQ

The man killed during a deadly shootout at Atlanta's 'cop city' has been identified as Manuel Esteban Paez Teran, 26 and seven others were slapped with domestic terrorism and criminal trespass charges.

The 26-year-old was shot dead after allegedly opening fire at a Georgia State Patrol trooper during a 'clearing operation' of the so-called autonomous zone at the site of a future $90 million Atlanta Public Safety Training Center on Wednesday.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11655771/Antifa-protester-shot-dead-Atlantas-Cop-City-SEVEN-charged-domestic-terrorism.html

Antifa protesters in Atlanta are calling for 'Night of Rage' against cops after shooting near training facility dubbed 'Cop City' left one man dead and a state trooper injured

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11653295/Antifa-protesters-Atlanta-calling-Night-Rage-against-cops-fatal-shooting.html

Bring it. I hope F8 and ICR have the balls to join their comrades. 

Wait, I thought the difference was the left wanted to reform the right while the right wants to kill the left.  Oh well, that was in a simpler time when there were two sexes, one USSR, one Yugoslavia and Jim Kelly had hair, Norwood was money inside 40, and WGR was doing homages to Aretha Franklin's Respect song, you know the one Jim Kelly touchdown passes to Andre Reed (IIRC they had soundbytes of Van Miller calls in there [I miss his voice.  He made some awful Bills games in 2001 palatable]).  Anyways, where was I?

Oh yeah, I thought the left wasn't interested in armed action.  Well so much for that.  Yeah, this country might just be too full of fucking crazy people who want to use guns to kill each other for no real good reason at all.  I just hope my ear is to the ground so I can get the fuck out of here before the idiots on the right and the idiots on the left start a stupid civil war over butthurt.  What will be the spark?  What will future historians call it? The Mean Tweet Wars? The Wars of the Police Aggression? Shotamantosaveatree War? The entitled little bitches war? The I've Got Mine Fuck You War, or maybe the Jay Leno Wars (named after Leno who asked people questions and proved Carlin's hypothesis correct that the average person is a dumbass and its scarier when you realize that that mean half the population is even dumber than he is).  Long story short, unless something changes, we're fucked.

• Like 1