Herodotus why do you continue to defend child killers: "Ukraine's prosecutor general says over 400 children killed in war to date"

5 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

In The Entire Time I argued against the wars on Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya I didn't read ONE FUCKING POST from Americans worrying about the number of fucking children that were killed as a result.

Please give us a list of Russian soldiers who have been charged with Murder .. you won't find it. You will with American soldiers. Why? Russian government supports the murder of civilians. Huge difference.

11 minutes ago, ToofastTaintSniffer said:

Please give us a list of Russian soldiers who have been charged with Murder .. you won't find it. You will with American soldiers. Why? Russian government supports the murder of civilians. Huge difference.

Complete baloney.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

16 minutes ago, ToofastTaintSniffer said:

Why? Because you can't produce it?

No, because you're trying to change the subject because you can't argue with what I said.

I've been doing this for 20 years, haven't been beaten once, and I know every rhetorical trick in the book.

Being disingenuous and insincere while pretending to be virtuous doesn't work with me. I've seen it way to many times from you guys in the crazy ass south.

Just because you aren't AS BAD as so many of your fellow countrymen and women doesn't mean you're any sort of fucking prize yourself.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

6 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

No, because you're trying to change the subject because you can't argue with what I said.

I've been doing this for 20 years, haven't been beaten once, and I know every rhetorical trick in the book.

Being disingenuous and insincere while pretending to be virtuous doesn't work with me. I've seen it way to many times from you guys in the crazy ass south.

Just because you aren't AS BAD as so many of your fellow countrymen and women doesn't mean you're any sort of fucking prize yourself.

Lmao thank you! I think??? Yes America did care about children being killed. It was reported on and inquiries by the government were conducted. 

15 minutes ago, ToofastTaintSniffer said:

Lmao thank you! I think??? Yes America did care about children being killed. It was reported on and inquiries by the government were conducted. 

You obviously know nothing about war. Or warmongers. Or My Lai.

plausible denial is the way the hierarchy of the military operates.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ToofastTaintSniffer said:

Boy you folks really struggle thinking don't you? Of course Toofast likes it because he loves fake news.

Yes My Lai Massacre happened but it was not directed by the US government. This was a rouge first lieutenant Rusty Calley who lead this horrible attack on civilians. Rusty was court martialed and held accountable. The Russian government is purposely attacking civilians. Has anyone in Russia been arrested for these Atrocities in Russia. To use an incident and then paint with a broad brush is irresponsible and ignorant. This is what you conspiracy nuts do is fine one thing and run without. Logically it doesn't even make sense. Nice try though ..

JC (to tfts): “Spell border, like the imaginary line between countries…

tfts: “B…O….A…..”

JC: “Ok, Tonya…….dismissed…”

• Laugh 2

Boy you folks really struggle thinking don't you? Of course Toofast likes it because he loves fake news.

Yes My Lai Massacre happened but it was not directed by the US government. This was a rouge first lieutenant Rusty Calley who lead this horrible attack on civilians. Rusty was court martialed and held accountable. The Russian government is purposely attacking civilians. Has anyone in Russia been arrested for these Atrocities in Russia. To use an incident and then paint with a broad brush is irresponsible and ignorant. This is what you conspiracy nuts do is fine one thing and run without. Logically it doesn't even make sense. Nice try though ..

Excuses, excuses.

"America has never fought a war where we weren't the good guys and Calley getting nailed just proves it!"

Just another American warmonger wearing a cloak of righteousness because you spout DNC nonsense.

Try harder.

Lit or spiked posted a story of a Russian on trial in Russia for raping a Ukrainian child.  His life is over.  As for us, well what you said isn't true.  In fact its so far removed from truth that if you dropped a tsar bomba on truth you would not even be able to detect radiation