Mike Francesca on Bills and Allen (what most fans won’t admit)

mixum

Mike nails it. I’ve been saying this all year. And as as they say winning cures all. But so many Bills fans refuse to see it or acknowledge it is insane. I hope we hear the real story someday of this season. Because it’s there. Question is who reports it and when. Take a listen at the 30 min mark.

"Buffalo is hard to play but not hard to beat"

"They are not crisp and something is missing"

Yeah no fucking shit half the defense has been injured at one point or another the entire season. We're on our 3rd(!!!) string safety. The other safety has been playing with a knee injury for like a month now. Our CB1 is just now getting back to his stride, I don't even know who the #2 CB is, 2 starting DL out. The fact they are making plays at all is nothing short of a miracle.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, seandelevan said:

This is all on coaching….

starts at the top

Hate to say it…but McDermott right now is just another Marty Schottenheimer, Jim Mora, and Marvin Lewis 

all defensive coaches that rebuilt pitiful franchises that stumbled on franchises quarterbacks……….and then hit a wall. 

If Bills win a title with McDermott I’ll be fucking stunned….happy as fuck…but stunned. 

You forgot Belicheck, Bill Parcels, Mike Tomlin and Tony Dungy. Sean loves to leave out facts that don't fit his narrative. Continues to show he has no clue about NFL football 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

2 hours ago, daryls61 said:

You forgot Belicheck, Bill Parcels, Mike Tomlin and Tony Dungy. Sean loves to leave out facts that don't fit his narrative. Continues to show he has no clue about NFL football 

2002 called and want their post back 😂

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

15 hours ago, seandelevan said:

starts at the top

Hate to say it…but McDermott right now is just another Marty Schottenheimer, Jim Mora, and Marvin Lewis 

all defensive coaches that rebuilt pitiful franchises that stumbled on franchises quarterbacks……….and then hit a wall. 

If Bills win a title with McDermott I’ll be fucking stunned….happy as fuck…but stunned. 

They were saying the same things about Reid for the longest time. He could never get over the hump with the Eagles and it took him some time to finally win one with the Chiefs. Now everyone says he is a fucking genius and one of the best coaches in the game. We have to hope McDermott gets better as a HC because he isn't getting fired any time soon. 

2 hours ago, seandelevan said:

2002 called and want their post back 😂

Yea, I don't know why you used coaches from the 2000's. Thats why I used a combination of active an inactive coaches to better represent the point that a coach's background is not relevant to their success. Very embarrassing again for you that you don't understand how the NFL works. 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

22 hours ago, seandelevan said:

starts at the top

The only guy on that list that is remotely comparable to McD is Marty.  When he had high end talent at qb, Kosar, Montana, and Rivers (Rivers excepted because the Bolts had no defense) he made deep playoff runs.  When Marty had qbs his plans worked other than San Diego where the defenses were not all that great

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Thurmal said:

It took Reid like 15 years to stop fucking up timeouts and blowing playoff games. If this team can't win a SB with Allen pretty soon...I mean, how many playoff games are we going to watch this guy coach with his hands wrapped around his throat?

Lotta parallels to Dungy with Tampa Bay. A lot.

This is the year to get there. We have the Bengals at home. They are down three starters on the OL. Most likely the Chiefs will beat the Jags. If the Bills do play them, it will be at a neutral site and not Arrowhead. Bills have no more "real" road games to play.

• Like 2

On 1/18/2023 at 5:03 PM, seandelevan said:

starts at the top

BUT we didn't "stumble on Franchise QBs and hit a wall."

We got us a one-of-a-kind in JA17...

21 minutes ago, Coach'sUncle'sSon said:

BUT we didn't "stumble on Franchise QBs and hit a wall."

We got us a one-of-a-kind in JA17...

Ummm…did you see that stat flying around the last few days? Something like that the Bills have the most wins without a Super Bowl appearance in the last 3-4 years. 

Not making it to the Super Bowl year in and year out after successful regular seasons is a wall….that’s Marty Schottenheimer 101.

If the Bills lose today or next week McDermott will have entered Marty Schottenheimer 2.0 and Josh Allen will have entered Philip Rivers and Dan Fouts 2.0

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

1 minute ago, seandelevan said:

Ummm…did you see that stat flying around the last few days? Something like that the Bills have the most wins without a Super Bowl appearance in the last 3-4 years. 

Not making it to the Super Bowl year in and year out after successful regular seasons is a wall….that’s Marty Schottenheimer 101.

EvErY YeAr wE JuSt nEed OnE MoRe PiEcE oF tHe PuZzLe t0 Go aLL tHe WaY!

On 1/18/2023 at 5:41 PM, theAteam said:

"They are not crisp and something is missing"

Yeah no fucking shit half the defense has been injured at one point or another the entire season. We're on our 3rd(!!!) string safety. The other safety has been playing with a knee injury for like a month now. Our CB1 is just now getting back to his stride, I don't even know who the #2 CB is, 2 starting DL out. The fact they are making plays at all is nothing short of a miracle.

Welcome to the NFL

Crowded elevators smell different to midgets............