A true man of conviction stands up!

Just now, Very Wide Right said:

You know nothing. I would suggest you read Sodom and Gomorrah.

If I recall correctly, the whole "Sodom was punished for gay" thing is based on a mistranslation.  The original text suggests their sin was.... I forget exactly, but I believe it was either infidelity or pederasty, not homosexuality.

1 minute ago, ICRockets2 said:

If people like how it feels- and they do, because stimulating the prostate through anal sex evokes a certain sensation- then I don't think we can say biologically that there's anything unnatural about it.

So a mans prostate  is meant to be rubbed on by another mans weiner ? Must be tranny biology science. 

Just because something feels good, doesnt mean it was meant to be. 

5 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

It isn't right AND it isn't wrong.  It's just a thing some people enjoy.

Again, depends who you ask.. I was just trying to separate beliefs from what it was meant for biologically for you low IQ friend  F8eak.

3 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

If I recall correctly, the whole "Sodom was punished for gay" thing is based on a mistranslation.  The original text suggests their sin was.... I forget exactly, but I believe it was either infidelity or pederasty, not homosexuality.

They like to say they dont follow the old testament, unless they can justify their bigotry with it.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

13 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Thats part of  it .. The other part is that I dont want my weiner in a mans anus with a mans poop. Not my thing but you do you.

Now what is your belief that makes you think its right? 

Why is it wrong according to your book?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

6 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

Read it again

6 minutes ago, RichJ said:

So a mans prostate  is meant to be rubbed on by another mans weiner ? Must be tranny biology science. 

Just because something feels good, doesnt mean it was meant to be. 

"meant to be" implies the existence of a creator I don't believe in.  Stimulating the prostate can elicit a sexual response.  That is a fact.  There is no empirical evidence for intelligent design, but if you believe God doesn't make mistakes then you MUST believe that he designed us this way deliberately. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

actually it was about the perversion and wickedness of its people. Both straight and homosexual. 

7 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Again, depends who you ask.. I was just trying to separate beliefs from what it was meant for biologically for you low IQ friend  F8eak.

No it doesn't depend who I ask.  Just because someone may assert that anal sex is wrong does not make it so.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Very Wide Right said:

Yes I do. That fact that you are ignorant and uneducated doesn't make me the "dipshit".But continue berating and quoting something you are incapable of reading.

BIBLICAL Hebrew?  Not modern Hebrew, but ANCIENT Hebrew?  Where did you learn this?

• Laugh 1

20 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

"meant to be" implies the existence of a creator I don't believe in.  Stimulating the prostate can elicit a sexual response.  That is a fact.  There is no empirical evidence for intelligent design, but if you believe God doesn't make mistakes then you MUST believe that he designed us this way deliberately. 

Males arent meant to get pregnant give birth but somehow you freaks find a way to chenge language and make up you own scince to make it so. You're just pervertng nature. 

Been trying to stay away from religion because obviously its a belief that not eveyone shares. I'm trying to use biology. 

Is the anus desinged "by nature" to be poked by another mans weiner ?  You can poke it with a screwdriver too. 

10 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

No it doesn't depend who I ask.  Just because someone may assert that anal sex is wrong does not make it so.

so if I flip this around, just because you assert something is right it DOES NOT MAKE IT SO. 

13 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Males arent meant to get pregnant give birth but somehow you freaks find a way to chenge language and make up you own scince to make it so. You're just pervertng nature. 

Nobody says males can get pregnant.  The fact remains, however, that some MEN can.

38 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

You know nothing. I would suggest you read Sodom and Gomorrah.

I have .. show me the direct text from Sodom and Gomorrah where it says homophobia or homosexuality is wrong and/immoral. Show me.... You can't because it is open to interpretation. Also if you take the Bible literally then you are a murderer. We all are as we kill bugs and eat meat of dead animals and/or plants. How litteral do you take it? Can't have it both ways .. You like other extremists use the Bible to hate others. You are exactly what the Bible teaches against. You are like the nut in the movie book of Eli.  This is where I get called names because I just destroyed your BS argument. 

19 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Been trying to stay away from religion because obviously its a belief that not eveyone shares. I'm trying to use biology. 

Is the anus desinged "by nature" to be poked by another mans weiner ?  You can poke it with a screwdriver too. 

Ummm maybe it is meant to be that not all people have children as a way for nature to control the population. There are plenty of straight folks who don't have kids. So what's wrong with them. Being gay is natural and part of human nature. On the other hand there are plenty of gay couples who have kids who are great parents so there is that.