POLL: Who would you pick up?

Woody

Who do you pick up?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you pick up?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/22/2023 at 06:00 PM

4 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Woody I have only one account and by now you know that to be true.

Why lie?

I am not Spike. I am not related to spike. Folks here are so fearful who is behind calling them out they soothe themselves by blaming someone they know. Don't worry Toofast is on the case to dox me. Apparently I am from the Bills zone. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

1 hour ago, pkschul said:

If the Fiero has an Iron Duke I ain't picking nobody up. That motor will barely move my ass.

I need a 3800 SC swap confirmation before even contemplating this.

You must have bought an ‘82 Camaro!😂😂

11 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Nobody can prove anything they say.

why even bother saying it?

Plenty of things can be proven, but "I am not ______" is not one of them.  There's no way to prove you DON'T have the login credentials to a given account if someone is convinced otherwise.  Like, even if you have some sort of doc or email or notepad or something with all of your passwords and you say "see?  it's not on there" that wouldn't be conclusive evidence because it could simply be in another doc or email or notepad you haven't divulged the existence of.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

Plenty of things can be proven, but "I am not ______" is not one of them.  There's no way to prove you DON'T have the login credentials to a given account if someone is convinced otherwise.  Like, even if you have some sort of doc or email or notepad or something with all of your passwords and you say "see?  it's not on there" that wouldn't be conclusive evidence because it could simply be in another doc or email or notepad you haven't divulged the existence of.

If people want to have multiple personas here, they can do it because the owner allows it.

there are people here who have multiple accounts, or did at one time.

I have no reason to think otherwise…

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, jc856 said:

If people want to have multiple personas here, they can do it because the owner allows it.

there are people here who have multiple accounts, or did at one time.

I have no reason to think otherwise…

I agree.  While I do personally believe Spiked when he says he's only ever had one account, my only real point is that Woody asked for something it is impossible to provide.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

I agree.  While I do personally believe Spiked when he says he's only ever had one account, my only real point is that Woody asked for something it is impossible to provide.

It's not impossible.  Knock it off with the loser talk.  :niterider:

21 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

Then answer my original question: what evidence would convince you?

He knows there isn't any evidence that could be offered so he continues to make baseless lies.

It is a technique many of the Trump Fluffers have utilized since learning it from their role model Donald Trump.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Spiked has never admitted to me he has more than one account, but then he's a proud member of the tribe that tortured and killed the Son of God, you can't put anything past him.

• Laugh 2

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

3 hours ago, shiva2999 said:

Spiked has never admitted to me he has more than one account, but then he's a proud member of the tribe that tortured and killed the Son of God, you can't put anything past him.

And there we have the proverbial “nail in the coffin”! SpunkedAIDS when will you just be honest (I understand this is very hard to do for a “lawyer”) and admit to this charade and all of your “sock accounts”?

15 hours ago, jc856 said:

You must have bought an ‘82 Camaro!😂😂

Nope. I just remember the disappointment in the powertrain of the Fiero. The look was on point for it's time but for a mid engined sports car it was WAY underpowered. GM finally got it kind of right in the '88, but then they cut it out of the lineup.... such a sad decision by GM.

When I retire I want to do this swap... assuming gasoline is still available then lol.

4 hours ago, shiva2999 said:

I NEVER admitted simply because don’t do it.

One account is enough for me.

Why would I need another account?

Makes NO sense to me.

I got nothing to hide.

I don’t lie like the Trump Fluffers here so why would I be anything but transparent?

What a sad existence it must be that you somehow feel compelled to lie to complete strangers on the internet.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

There should be an option where I can speed up in my e-car and because it is electric and therefore silent, I open up the driver’s side door while driving by Nijija style and knock the Fuckin’ tattoos off of KuntLip.