Racist Toofast thinks an article is a bill written by Congress..... Hahahaha fucking idiot. I provided the bill.... What a moron... No wonder why his family business went under. Sooooo ignorant.....

image.thumb.jpeg.0aa6aa0a8a98bce8447dc46a2f60862c.jpegimage.thumb.png.2af9e63535670575635107a5c489a19e.pngPlease forgive tonyastata aka TTS aka SpunkedAIDS! His? remedial level of reading and comprehension is a product of a failing educational system. You should try for that GED one more time, I have faith in you, the 10th time is the charm(so they say 🤣). Ohh looky, looky the “Bill” was pasted RIGHT IN THE ARTICLE! 🤣 you are such a simpleton moron!

5 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.0aa6aa0a8a98bce8447dc46a2f60862c.jpegimage.thumb.png.2af9e63535670575635107a5c489a19e.pngPlease forgive tonyastata aka TTS aka SpunkedAIDS! His? remedial level of reading and comprehension is a product of a failing educational system. You should try for that GED one more time, I have faith in you, the 10th time is the charm(so they say 🤣). Ohh looky, looky the “Bill” was pasted RIGHT IN THE ARTICLE! 🤣 you are such a simpleton moron!

Lol that is NOT the bill you dumb ass. It's fake. I gave you the bill right from the .gov website. God you are a racist moron.

On 1/16/2023 at 7:29 PM, LIBills said:

Your mother blows donkeys.

When I was in high school the saying was dead donkey dicks

• Laugh 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

4 minutes ago, ToofastTaintSniffer said:

You Russia propaganda bullshit is awful and anti American. Why do you defend a country that kills children on purpose?

9000 people dead in almost a year of war, per the Ukrainian government? During Shock and awe we killed 7000 a week.  Fuck of you fucking troll.  You contribute nothing here and don't know anything about anything. Nobody cares about you cunt.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

9000 people dead in almost a year of war, per the Ukrainian government? During Shock and awe we killed 7000 a week.  Fuck of you fucking troll.  You contribute nothing here and don't know anything about anything. Nobody cares about you cunt.

So Russia killing children is ok. How many Russian children have been killed?

Why is this simpleton still posting in this topic that “it” got completely owned in and blatantly made to look like the absolute fool “it” is!? 🤦‍♂️ How the hell does one make it through daily life with this level of stupidity?

Tonya wants to arrest people because it thinks that it has any say or that anyone cares.  Sorry but you ain't a copper, you ain't even facebook police, you're just a whiny little bitch who wants to silence anyone who disagrees with it.  No matter, we know who you are and law enforcement has already been contacted.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ToofastTaintSniffer said:

Owned..  lmao... Read the bill!

Of course you’re owned! I got “under your skin” and “into your head” so well that your only recourse (out of frustration and infatuation) was to create ANOTHER account with my name in it 🤣.  I’m winning👍 and you’re losing, as usual!

• Like 1