Suggestions for Posting here

Herodotus

Hotlink, Nitpick, I don't care, but here would be some things to make for more effective polemics and more infotainment because we are all here to be entertained either by ourselves or by the musings of others:

1. Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence.  You claim Vladimir Putin is a misunderstood transgender who invaded Ukraine as a cry for help because Russian law prevents him from undergoing hormonal therapy or gender reassignment surgery please provide a link or three to back up your claim.  Your link and its veracity and provenance will be questioned mind you, but please post a link.  When you say something that you didn't think up yourself its quite obvious and it makes people wonder what your source is and why you are hiding it

2. Is there a primary source? You claim Congressman Jack Off (D, Colorado) introduced a bill to make the eating of beef liver on on Sundays, gender reassignment surgery for kindergarteners, and abortion medicine for high school girls compulsory don't just give me an article that says this legislation exists, make sure that the article links to the bill or have the common courtesy to link to that bill.  Same is true for any statement someone is alleged to have said, Barack Obama's Pastor, Pope Francis, Zelensky, you name it I want to read the full fucking speech so I can have some amount of context because well fuck soundbyte culture.  

3. Paywall shit.  I get tired of it in the PRS and I don't like it in the Bills Forum ( @HipKat, many thanks for copying and pasting the contents of articles from The Athletic that the bots post).  So please try your best to not share links behind paywalls and when someone asks you what the article says please copy and paste the contents of the article.  

4. Be honest and don't try to hide shit and don't get pissy when I refuse to prove a negative.  IF you want to say UFOs exist or that Russia started the war in Ukraine or that Saddam had WMDs or that underpants gnomes raid socks from your dryer as part of some profit plan or some other bullshit I am sorry but it is not on my shoulders to produce evidence that there are no UFOs, that Russia did not start the war, that Saddam did not have WMDs or that underpants gnomes don't exist.  

5.  You don't win arguments by being an asshole

6. Leave families out of it.  You know who you are and you are wrong for doing it.  

7. One account per household.  

8. Treat others like you want to be treated

9. Don't dox, don't wish or threaten death (at least not aloud).

10. For all else well I'll let Potholer take it from here:

• Like 2

I agree with a lot of this.  I've long said we need a sort of "Bill of Rights" to determine rules of engagement in political forums.  Unfortunately, most people who post here have a fundamental contempt for governance so you're not going to get traction for the proposals herein.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

I agree with a lot of this.  I've long said we need a sort of "Bill of Rights" to determine rules of engagement in political forums.  Unfortunately, most people who post here have a fundamental contempt for governance so you're not going to get traction for the proposals herein.

Help me, help you, help me, help you burn this swamp down.

We can restore The Range to its former greatness.

We do NOT need power hungry authoritarian moderation like at The Bills Zone.

We just need a little leadership by Lit.

We just need a few posters to exit like Sack ‘O Shit did.

We are getting there.

I apologize if the family smack offends some here however it will continue until I smell the gas of decaying swamp creatures’ corpses as they burn in the fires of Spike’s Hell on Earth.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

46 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

rather useless asking for something like this on a site that prides itself on having virtually no rules at all. 

Yup.

Need leadership.

Instead of this...

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

On 1/16/2023 at 5:39 PM, Herodotus said:

Hotlink, Nitpick, I don't care, but here would be some things to make for more effective polemics and more infotainment because we are all here to be entertained either by ourselves or by the musings of others:

1. Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence.  You claim Vladimir Putin is a misunderstood transgender who invaded Ukraine as a cry for help because Russian law prevents him from undergoing hormonal therapy or gender reassignment surgery please provide a link or three to back up your claim.  Your link and its veracity and provenance will be questioned mind you, but please post a link.  When you say something that you didn't think up yourself its quite obvious and it makes people wonder what your source is and why you are hiding it

2. Is there a primary source? You claim Congressman Jack Off (D, Colorado) introduced a bill to make the eating of beef liver on on Sundays, gender reassignment surgery for kindergarteners, and abortion medicine for high school girls compulsory don't just give me an article that says this legislation exists, make sure that the article links to the bill or have the common courtesy to link to that bill.  Same is true for any statement someone is alleged to have said, Barack Obama's Pastor, Pope Francis, Zelensky, you name it I want to read the full fucking speech so I can have some amount of context because well fuck soundbyte culture.  

3. Paywall shit.  I get tired of it in the PRS and I don't like it in the Bills Forum ( @HipKat, many thanks for copying and pasting the contents of articles from The Athletic that the bots post).  So please try your best to not share links behind paywalls and when someone asks you what the article says please copy and paste the contents of the article.  

4. Be honest and don't try to hide shit and don't get pissy when I refuse to prove a negative.  IF you want to say UFOs exist or that Russia started the war in Ukraine or that Saddam had WMDs or that underpants gnomes raid socks from your dryer as part of some profit plan or some other bullshit I am sorry but it is not on my shoulders to produce evidence that there are no UFOs, that Russia did not start the war, that Saddam did not have WMDs or that underpants gnomes don't exist.  

5.  You don't win arguments by being an asshole

6. Leave families out of it.  You know who you are and you are wrong for doing it.  

7. One account per household.  

8. Treat others like you want to be treated

9. Don't dox, don't wish or threaten death (at least not aloud).

10. For all else well I'll let Potholer take it from here:

Just summate with 'Use Noble FanBack as an example. 

30 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Well, there’s something to cheer me up, I guess.

I’ll wait here while you clean out the “deplorables”…..

E4A69E2B-8C36-4319-8051-0B20A40D22D3.jpeg.09366c706be97e70e7c1d5f9d1cf4f86.jpeg

Is this what happened to Lemonaids wife after a night of serious passion?

19 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Remember, SpunkedLemonPiss has to DrAin dUh sWaMp here by making death threats, calling people racists/pedos with zero basis, and posting pics of his shit in a toilet. A real winner this fool is.

How mentally ill is this fucking slob to think he's doing Yeomans work around here?

And pics of his overcooked rotten food even his abused dog won't eat.

Disgusting stuff.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, LIBills said:

Is this what happened to Lemonaids wife after a night of serious passion?

sick classic movies GIF by FilmStruck

• Laugh 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

9 hours ago, jc856 said:

Well, there’s something to cheer me up, I guess.

I’ll wait here while you clean out the “deplorables”…..

E4A69E2B-8C36-4319-8051-0B20A40D22D3.jpeg.09366c706be97e70e7c1d5f9d1cf4f86.jpeg

NOT my term.

I called them Swamp Dwellers.

Deplorables is Hillary's term.