House Democrat Sheila Jackson Lee of Texas is introducing legislation that would end free speech for white people in the United States.

DannyBoy

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I've pondered the question for years, why do fat women wear tight clothes?

Followed by how the hell do fat people fuck?

Idk, possibly they are so obese that they cannot find clothes in their size 🤷‍♂️. Do they pay someone to wipe for them after using the bathroom 🤮?! 

• Laugh 1

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Why are so many black women fat as hell and ugly as fuck

When they get their welfare checks, they feed themselves, but not their children.

Black women are the biggest reason that the black community is fucked up and claim forever victimhood. 

Black women are (not all, not all, not all) the biggest embarrassment in this country. FACT.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

Idk, possibly they are so obese that they cannot find clothes in their size 🤷‍♂️. Do they pay someone to wipe for them after using the bathroom 🤮?! 

They could wear Burkas without the head covering

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

11 minutes ago, LIBills said:

When they get their welfare checks, they feed themselves, but not their children.

Black women are the biggest reason that the black community is fucked up and claim forever victimhood. 

Black women are (not all, not all, not all) the biggest embarrassment in this country. FACT.

I tell people all the time that the worst thing that ever happened to black women is unlimited call minutes

• Laugh 1

11 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I think I'm going to be starting Gibby's God Damn she's Hot Black, Asian, Native American, Indian, Arabic, and Latina Girls thread.  The rules of that thread will be scantily clad good looking women of color only.   You will not want to miss that one I promise you.

As to your question, why are so many black [American] women fat as hell? That one is simple, diet, diet, and diet.  Halle Berry? Drop dead fucking gorgeous, the Mowry Sisters? Hot damn.  Vanessa Williams? Hell yeah.  They have money, they can afford nutritious food and the time to exercise to keep off the pounds, and so they do and damn don't we all just like them.  Well maybe not you, but me.  Oh yeah.  The ugly as fuck? Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but again hard living with no money ages you quickly.  Michelle Obama? Yeah, I'd tap that ass and I'd shag Michelle Malkin too, actually I'd have her give me a blow job because I hate the shit that comes out of her mouth.  Maybe a blow job where she uses her hands because it would keep her from writing.  Anyways, Michelle in her youth was probably just so delectable.  Again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  Michelle and affluent and middle class black women look beautiful because they can afford skin care products and cosmetics.  Poor black women? They can't as much and they can't afford nutritious food and it all comes together.

9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I've pondered the question for years, why do fat women wear tight clothes?

Followed by how the hell do fat people fuck?

There's an Al Bundy joke in here, but maybe its because its the only shit they have that comes remotely close to fitting.

How do fat people fuck? Well there is Rule 34, but. . . . 1. BBW does not exist.  You can either be a beautiful woman or a big woman, there is no big beautiful woman.  2. I really don't want to see fat people fucking.  The closest I will show is this:

The fat fuckers in this pic used a tanker full of vaseline and baby oil and both got off on their own egos:

Trump_Kim_Summit.JPG_aISCBbs.jpg

18 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

I think I'm going to be starting Gibby's God Damn she's Hot Black, Asian, Native American, Indian, Arabic, and Latina Girls thread.  The rules of that thread will be scantily clad good looking women of color only.   You will not want to miss that one I promise you.

As to your question, why are so many black [American] women fat as hell? That one is simple, diet, diet, and diet.  Halle Berry? Drop dead fucking gorgeous, the Mowry Sisters? Hot damn.  Vanessa Williams? Hell yeah.  They have money, they can afford nutritious food and the time to exercise to keep off the pounds, and so they do and damn don't we all just like them.  Well maybe not you, but me.  Oh yeah.  The ugly as fuck? Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but again hard living with no money ages you quickly.  Michelle Obama? Yeah, I'd tap that ass and I'd shag Michelle Malkin too, actually I'd have her give me a blow job because I hate the shit that comes out of her mouth.  Maybe a blow job where she uses her hands because it would keep her from writing.  Anyways, Michelle in her youth was probably just so delectable.  Again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  Michelle and affluent and middle class black women look beautiful because they can afford skin care products and cosmetics.  Poor black women? They can't as much and they can't afford nutritious food and it all comes together.

There's an Al Bundy joke in here, but maybe its because its the only shit they have that comes remotely close to fitting.

How do fat people fuck? Well there is Rule 34, but. . . . 1. BBW does not exist.  You can either be a beautiful woman or a big woman, there is no big beautiful woman.  2. I really don't want to see fat people fucking.  The closest I will show is this:

The fat fuckers in this pic used a tanker full of vaseline and baby oil and both got off on their own egos:

I said so many, not all black women

• Laugh 1

19 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Michelle Obama NO THANK YOU! 

image.jpeg.b4119dfc9289f1b596a8f230d73da834.jpegYES PLEASE 🤣👍

10 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

But again its diet and poverty.  At least that's my opinion.

So, Oprah?

1 hour ago, ICRockets2 said:

This is correct.  Healthy food is expensive, so if you're living paycheck to paycheck you often have to make do with what you can afford on a budget.

Not true.

If you know what you're doing, healthy and tasty food is not expensive.

It just takes more work.

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

4 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Not true.

If you know what you're doing, healthy and tasty food is not expensive.

It just takes more work.

If you ever get over your phobia of traveling in the states I know of some great barbecue places we don't tell tourists about and then we'll go to any store of your choice and see which is cheaper.  Healthful food or heart attack on a plate.

• Like 1

Shiva is actually right. We don’t eat fast food in my house and I cook every night and my grocery bill is typically under $200 a week. And we’re not eating garbage.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Shiva is actually right. We don’t eat fast food in my house and I cook every night and my grocery bill is typically under $200 a week. And we’re not eating garbage.

If you make minimum wage for 40 hours a week, that's $290 a week before taxes.  People can't spend 2/3 of their income on groceries.

4 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

If you make minimum wage for 40 hours a week, that's $290 a week before taxes.  People can't spend 2/3 of their income on groceries.

That's not food's problem. That's a political problem.

There's all sorts of things you can do to eat well for less.

For example, shop first thing in the morning just after they slap 50% off stickers on stuff that was full price 8 hours before.

Plus you make your own broths and casseroles from leftovers and make your own doughs and crusts for baked goods.

Learning how to shop and cook intelligently are skills that pay off for a lifetime.

And it saves a ton of money.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

8 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

Yeah, obviously.  I never said otherwise.

Then what did "complete bullshit" refer to?

15 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Michelle Obama? Really? For me that a...

what-no.gif&ehk=OdSi7iuwyNbhX%2Bm062GeGt

• Like 1

3 hours ago, shiva2999 said:

That's not food's problem. That's a political problem.

There's all sorts of things you can do to eat well for less.

For example, shop first thing in the morning just after they slap 50% off stickers on stuff that was full price 8 hours before.

Plus you make your own broths and casseroles from leftovers and make your own doughs and crusts for baked goods.

Learning how to shop and cook intelligently are skills that pay off for a lifetime.

And it saves a ton of money.

its so easy yet 10s of millions of people cant figure it out I guess. they must all be stupid and lazy, right?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

34 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

its so easy yet 10s of millions of people cant figure it out I guess. they must all be stupid and lazy, right?

No, they're the unfortunate although I'm sure a percentage are stupid and lazy too.

Although I do remember the last few times I visited your fine country it certainly seemed starvation was something Americans didn't suffer from.

Quite the opposite as a matter of fact.

• Laugh 1

17 hours ago, HipKat said:

There are tons of beautiful black women too. As far as fat goes, it depends. Every American version of ethnicity is fatter than where they came from because  the US was properous. 

• Like 1