House Democrat Sheila Jackson Lee of Texas is introducing legislation that would end free speech for white people in the United States.

DannyBoy

In her “Leading Against White Supremacy Act of 2023,” which clearly suggests that this bill only applies to white people, white people would not be allowed to ask questions about open borders, criticize minorities or advocate for preserving American culture.

Oh, how lovely.  Stop Hate, right?  She is in stiff competition with Congressman Hank Johnson for the dumbest MF'r in the World.  

House Democrat Introduces Legislation to End Free Speech for White People (trendingpoliticsnews.com)

• Like 2

wynona's big brown beaver cowboys GIF by Primus

43 minutes ago, DannyBoy said:

In her “Leading Against White Supremacy Act of 2023,” which clearly suggests that this bill only applies to white people, white people would not be allowed to ask questions about open borders, criticize minorities or advocate for preserving American culture.

Oh, how lovely.  Stop Hate, right?  She is in stiff competition with Congressman Hank Johnson for the dumbest MF'r in the World.  

House Democrat Introduces Legislation to End Free Speech for White People (trendingpoliticsnews.com)

This is a TRUE attempt to create systemic racism. 

This is a democrats way fo creating " UNITY "

But does it actually say what its alleged to say? I always get suspicous when an especially partisan publication says a bill says something and fails to provide a link to the document.  That is always my first clue that someone may not be being entirely honest.  So for the purpose of honest discussion here is the all important text of the bill:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/house-bill/61/text/ih?overview=closed&format=xml

• Like 1
  • Eye Roll 1

1 hour ago, IrishLass said:

Well it would certainly put a stop to most discussions of sports except the NHL and figure skating.

spacer.png

Water Polo and surfing...

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

47 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

But does it actually say what its alleged to say? I always get suspicous when an especially partisan publication says a bill says something and fails to provide a link to the document.  That is always my first clue that someone may not be being entirely honest.  So for the purpose of honest discussion here is the all important text of the bill:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/house-bill/61/text/ih?overview=closed&format=xml

Does only white supremacy exist? 

• Like 1

It's a garbage bill, IMO.  It speaks of preventing and prosecuting white supremacy inspired hate crimes but it appears that it's underlying purpose is to tamp down on replacement theory.  That topic will be gaining steam in the coming years.  It already has in southern Texas.  Funny thing is, it's not just white people talking about it.  :niterider:

2 hours ago, Herodotus said:

So you didn’t open the link? The “Bill” was pasted right in there for your viewing pleasure. Ms. Jackson Lee is the “especially partisan” entity!

29 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

Anybody that wears that bodysuit with that body type has everything they say immediately invalidated!!! 🤦‍♂️

29 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

Anybody that wears that bodysuit with that body type

You aren’t a fan of underarm boob? How about “AssCrack Extravaganza”?!?!?!?

1279EA03-38A1-48EF-AFB3-959FC16AFAAE.thumb.jpeg.6302cc40be112531067fa9154e685fed.jpeg

• Laugh 3
  • Eye Roll 1

4 minutes ago, ToofastTaintSniffer said:

Here is the bill you dumb as racist!!! Fake racist news AGAIN!!!

https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/house-bill/61/text

The Bill is in the original link posted by “DannyBoy” you uneducated, racist little bitch! Dealing with you is like dealing with my 5 year old(except my 5 y/o is apparently smarter and more evolved). 

2 minutes ago, ToofastTaintSniffer said:

Nope wrong again. You are too fucking stupid you racist. You just proved how dumb you are. Fucking racist!!!

I haven’t been wrong once when replying to your nonsense! Your uneducated spiel is easily dismissed, as is everything you do in life I suspect.

6 hours ago, DannyBoy said:

Holy shit, I never seen anything so damn stupid in my life. 

Seriously, what the FUCK is wrong with people?

But I'M the racist.... lol OK

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

4 hours ago, RichJ said:

LOL

"All White People Are Racist"

She's talking about F8 especially. LOL. 

Why are so many black women fat as hell and ugly as fuck

3 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

Anybody that wears that bodysuit with that body type has everything they say immediately invalidated!!! 🤦‍♂️

I've pondered the question for years, why do fat women wear tight clothes?

Followed by how the hell do fat people fuck?

• Laugh 2