Allen Was Sacked 7 Times!?

Huh? Are you serious? 

How many first round draft picks did Miami spent on their defensive line?

Oh I looked it up….one. 

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? 

Meanwhile our 5th round linebacker and our 4th round defensive back are the ones getting real pressure on the qb today.

How many sacks did our defense have today? 

With the amount of first picks on defense the Bills SHOULD BE THE ONES GETTING 7 SACKS AND CAUSING FUMBLES AND SCORING TOUCHDOWNS! 

FOR FUCKS SAKES! 

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

I was very annoyed at the lack of pressure by the D-line....Oliver did a good job late, but was invisible for 3+ quarters....not gonna get by with that kind of performance....the O-line did not look good either, and if they end up playing the Jags, that's gonna be a big problem, the Bengals too, though I think the line matches up better with Cincy then they do with the Jags 

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

Yeah piss poor roster construction 

meanwhile Hodgins is balling in NY because we wanted to activate Xavier Rhodes to the game day roster for a game. Then dumped his ass a few weeks later. Are you kidding. 

image.thumb.png.95a238660ef42befccb8ade722af6614.png

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

And how much passing yards did they get? And how many did we get? There is more than sacks …

but i do agree that this kind of performance will not get us past the Bengals … our only hope is that there o line is heavily injured …

Proud adopter of #54 AJ Klein and owner of Lit while sitting in the drivers seat of the bandwagon of

The Buffalo Ninety-five Percents

7 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Huh? Are you serious? 

Oh I looked it up….one. 

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? 

Meanwhile our 5th round linebacker and our 4th round defensive back are the ones getting real pressure on the qb today.

With the amount of first picks on defense the Bills SHOULD BE THE ONES GETTING 7 SACKS AND CAUSING FUMBLES AND SCORING TOUCHDOWNS! 

FOR FUCKS SAKES! 

BILLS

BEST

OL

EVER

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

5 hours ago, Topas said:

And how much passing yards did they get? And how many did we get? There is more than sacks …

but i do agree that this kind of performance will not get us past the Bengals … our only hope is that there o line is heavily injured …

Not the point of the post…..

The Dolphins….NOT known for their sacking prowess…known for spending capital on their offense….only spent one first rounder on their d line…..looked a shit ton better than our d line….ya know the one our entire fucking organization has been built around. Fucking damning!

4 hours ago, Nuke said:

If only someone could have foreseen how bad this line was in the offseason and had been screaming for them to draft O-line. Oh wait. 

Huh? Wait you’re allowed to be critical of the Bills on here? Where’s the gnashing of teeth over this post!!! Why hasn’t anyone told you to shut up? Where‘s @daryls61 telling you how Dawkins and Morse are elite!? 😂

4 minutes ago, miamibillsnut said:

of all your bitching, ITS 100% WARRANTED when it comes to our offensive line.  The neglect by this organization toward the O-line, not just Beane, but Whaley, and every dumb shit for the last 20 years is baffling.   This team hasnt invested in the offensive line since the 90s.   We've had a few high picks, we had the Wood pick that turned out mostly good, a few decent free agent signings like Morse, but overall, total neglect.

Um duh? 

you know why our O line sucks? 

BECAUSE MOST OF OUR HIGH END DRAFT PICKS AND CAPITAL HAS GONE TO ED OLIVER, GREG ROUSSEAU, AJ EPENSEA, BOOGIE BASHAM, AND VON MILLER!!!!!!!!!!

are any of those dudes making a game altering play!? Like strip sacks for touchdowns!? 

And what’s fucking worse is it’s guys we got on the cheap like Tim Settle, Shaq Lawson, and Jordon Philips making these plays!!!

Like I’ve said 635 times the last 5 years….piss poor roster construction

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

Huh? Wait you’re allowed to be critical of the Bills on here? Where’s the gnashing of teeth over this post!!! Why hasn’t anyone told you to shut up? Where‘s @daryls61 telling you how Dawkins and Morse are elite!? 😂

See my mock and you will see where I addressed OL. I have been calling for OL for a while now. Also, very bad day for your no weapons argument. Fort Know with his 5th TD in 5 games, COALVID-11 TD and BIG GAME GABE with 6 - 113 - 1td. 

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2023 #Bowl or Bust 2022 - It is the way.

4 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Um duh? 

you know why our O line sucks? 

BECAUSE MOST OF OUR HIGH END DRAFT PICKS AND CAPITAL HAS GONE TO ED OLIVER, GREG ROUSSEAU, AJ EPENSEA, BOOGIE BASHAM, AND VON MILLER!!!!!!!!!!

are any of those dudes making a game altering play!? Like strip sacks for touchdowns!? 

And what’s fucking worse is it’s guys we got on the cheap like Tim Settle, Shaq Lawson, and Jordon Philips making these plays!!!

Like I’ve said 635 times the last 5 years….piss poor roster construction

You are so full of shit.   Piss poor roster construction?  Because we have flaws   No one does everything perfect.   Where does our o line rank.   Where are the exact weaknesses?  You don't know. 

Better yourself. 

5 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Not the point of the post…..

The Dolphins….NOT known for their sacking prowess…known for spending capital on their offense….only spent one first rounder on their d line…..looked a shit ton better than our d line….ya know the one our entire fucking organization has been built around. Fucking damning!

I don’t think you’re not taking into account the sacks they had on Josh Allen, when he tried to run, and the line collapsed before he could get to the line of scrimmage. Those really are not sacks as much as they are stopping a run for a loss.

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

17 hours ago, seandelevan said:

Huh? Are you serious? 

Oh I looked it up….one. 

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? 

incorrect.

Miami traded a 1st round pick for Bradley Chubb who was selected 5th overall in the 2018 NFL Draft

Christian Wilkins was selected 13th overall in the 2019 NFL Draft

Jaelen Philips was selected 18th overall in the 2021 NFL Draft

The bills were relying on blitzes because their front four hasn't been getting much initial pressure.

FOR FUCKS SAKES! 

The Bills are without their best edge rusher Von Miller. 

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

DRAFT OFFENSIVE LINE !

• Like 2

OLine 2023 Draft Prospects                     Free Agent Targets

O'Cyrus Torrence, 6'5" 345lbs                OG Evan Brown, Lions
Darnell Wright, 6'6", 335lbs                      OG Will Hernandez, Cardinals
John M Schmitz, 6'4", 320lbs                   WR Parris Campbell, Colts
Cody Mauch, 6'5" 305lbs                          SAF Nasir Adderley, Chargers
Matthew Bergeron, 6'5" 323lbs

8 hours ago, Greg said:

Beane is 100% responsible here. He is the GM and in charge of putting this roster together. He needs to build a better OL. 

I am on board.

Draft an OT and move him to Guard, if that is the best player on the board when we draft.    

We can't be drafting 7th round picks like Jack Anderson.   

We need to make it a priority. 

• Like 1

OLine 2023 Draft Prospects                     Free Agent Targets

O'Cyrus Torrence, 6'5" 345lbs                OG Evan Brown, Lions
Darnell Wright, 6'6", 335lbs                      OG Will Hernandez, Cardinals
John M Schmitz, 6'4", 320lbs                   WR Parris Campbell, Colts
Cody Mauch, 6'5" 305lbs                          SAF Nasir Adderley, Chargers
Matthew Bergeron, 6'5" 323lbs