Hipkat still crying to be mod. You are a racist and was already removed as mod because of it. Get a life!

3 minutes ago, ToofastTaintSniffer said:

Why haven't you called out VWR for this homophobic thread? You are so enamored with my screen name. You have had plenty of time to call him out? Why not? You are proving my point over and over. 

How have I proven your point? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Toofast80 said:

This person is a fraud, don’t bother trying to rationalize its thoughts!

I’m just stringing him along now. It doesn’t matter they have no idea what they are talking about. It’s obvious that it’s Tonyataters

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

I’m just stringing him along now. It doesn’t matter they have no idea what they are talking about. It’s obvious that it’s Tonyataters

Absolutely, and in some form or another an outlet of another member and it’s plans for TBR!

32 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Yep not calling out racist and homophobic posts but attacking me. Makes sense... Toofast is a conspiracy right wing extremist nut. Just look at his highly uneducated takes on vaccines. Just sad.   .

14 minutes ago, ToofastTaintSniffer said:

Yep not calling out racist and homophobic posts but attacking me. Makes sense... Toofast is a conspiracy right wing extremist nut. Just look at his highly uneducated takes on vaccines. Just sad.   .

A lot of people feel that vaccines are dangerous even some left wings that I know.

• Like 1

Just now, Toofast80 said:

Isn’t it amusing when the ignorant and uneducated have their little temper tantrums completely invalidated  👍! Oh ye of little mind TT, you lose AGAIN, as per usual.

Its a fuckin moron. Case closed.

10 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

A lot of people feel that vaccines are dangerous even some left wings that I know.

This simpleton has no understanding of science, no educational background in science, yet it labels my questions pertaining to THIS vaccine specifically as “uneducated” 🤣🤦‍♂️.  It gets better and better watching this person invalidate every bit of its ignorance, one by one 👍.

• Laugh 1

3 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

This simpleton has no understanding of science, no educational background in science, yet it labels my questions pertaining to THIS vaccine specifically as “uneducated” 🤣🤦‍♂️.  It gets better and better watching this person invalidate every bit of its ignorance, one by one 👍.

Fucking uneducated racist with no clue about vaccines. Fucking idiot moron. 

8 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

HIPKAT IS A FUCKING PIMP!!!

Restore him NOW!!!

Tell Lit! :D

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

On 1/15/2023 at 7:48 PM, HipKat said:

Taint is shitting his/her pants knowing if I ever get mod back, his/her shit stops

Hipkat for mod.  You'll find something fascinating about Tonyaisataint's IP address.  You'll see that its similar to tatertot's

• Like 2