For all Tonyas and other extra dumb WOKETARDS

3 minutes ago, ToofastTaintSniffer said:

The public and a jury won't like this thread. Oh look you are defending it. End racism now!

Lol, when did the involuntarily committed patients at the mental institution get daily internet time?

• Laugh 1
  • Downvote 1

On 1/15/2023 at 2:09 PM, ToofastTaintSniffer said:

Looking forward to putting this together front of a jury. Anti vaxx, MAGA, conspiracy and racism. Not going to end well for you and your buddies.

I'm invoking my first amendment right to tell you to fuck off and my eigth amendment right to say that slogging through your multiple personality pile of inane stupidity is cruel and unusual punishment so sod off Toomanytatertots.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Sorry you radical POS, we have a constitution that men died for in wars to defend.

President Truman on the debt we owe to those who made sacrifices for ...

Typical MAGA response because it's the cool extremist thing to do is flash the constitution. You shit all over it and are as anti American as they come. You support Trump who tried to silence the media and steal an election. Your ignorant ass posts the constitution. You need to check yourself you grifter. Your way of thinking has been rejected by America. Your racist bullshit is done. Start respecting all people and earn your own living. 

• Laugh 1

11 hours ago, Herodotus said:

I'm invoking my first amendment right to tell you to fuck off and my eigth amendment right to say that slogging through your multiple personality pile of inane stupidity is cruel and unusual punishment so sod off Toomanytatertots.

You are no voice of reason here on the Range. You have defended Putin as he murders children. All this because you think you are smarter than everyone else because life hasn't gone your way. Does your employer know your responses on here? How about your college? 

31 minutes ago, ICRockets2 said:

This is idiotic.  Conservatives work tirelessly to shut down attempts at creating green technology and green energy.  It's not "the woke left" that opposes these things.  We're the ones encouraging it.

conservatives have to consistently make up stupid, contradictory, and blatantly false statements as it completely confuses some people. They want to project their stupid arguments on to those they disagree with in order to muddy the waters and keep their base in the dark. 

We have people on the range that believe the Nazis were leftists and that the democrats are the current party of racism. Thats not an accident.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, ToofastTaintSniffer said:

You are no voice of reason here on the Range. You have defended Putin as he murders children. All this because you think you are smarter than everyone else because life hasn't gone your way. Does your employer know your responses on here? How about your college? 

uh, what's your purpose in threatening him?

You're going to report him to his employer for being politically incorrect?

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

19 minutes ago, ToofastTaintSniffer said:

So what? That's your typical response. No I will not report him just making a point.  

Your point being you COULD report him to the powers that be so he better shut up?

• Laugh 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

On 1/15/2023 at 3:14 PM, ToofastTaintSniffer said:

We will see what the court and or jury will say.

What are you talking about? What law did he break? Are you 15? You going to to take him to the pc court lol. You think that the people who made the video are doing a life sentence? 

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1