What are we doing to white people?

Woody

2 hours ago, ToofastTaintSniffer said:

I don't see you calling out other posters calling a black woman a monkey or beast? Yep the name is fact. I have seen the poster be obsessed with taints. His stupidity and racism deserved to be mocked. I have been watching this site from a far on FB as someone has been sharing what has been said.

You are a liar and a coward! You better clean your act up fast or your false accusations and threats of “the great doxxing” will come back to haunt you quickly! 👍

7 minutes ago, ToofastTaintSniffer said:

Bring it!!! Do it now. I welcome it. Better yet sue me please.

Already in action kiddo! Your racist ways and hypocrisy will be highlighted very soon. I’ve been waiting for you to start spewing your lies, with your multiple (how many user names now?) to hide your cowardice.

3 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

Already in action kiddo! Your racist ways and hypocrisy will be highlighted very soon. I’ve been waiting for you to start spewing your lies, with your multiple (how many user names now?) to hide your cowardice.

Excellent.. can't wait to go through all the comments here. Hope our employers and families get to see it. Me trying to end racism you calling a woman of color a monkey. That is just a small part. I am spike remember...

• Laugh 1

1 minute ago, ToofastTaintSniffer said:

Excellent.. can't wait to go through all the comments here. Hope our employers and families get to see it. Me trying to end racism you calling a woman of color a monkey. That is just a small part. I am spike remember...

Yes, you are, your racist comments towards Asians is a very big deal! And your false accusations of my supposed “racism” with your blatant, continued racist remarks is exactly what removes any credence from your worn out ways. 

13 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

Yes, you are, your racist comments towards Asians is a very big deal! And your false accusations of my supposed “racism” with your blatant, continued racist remarks is exactly what removes any credence from your worn out ways. 

See I am not spike. That is what you don't get. So I know you have no clue who I am. You are in for a shock. Fucking clueless...Ask Daryl I have given him enough info to know I am not spiked. I knew the girl who died at his rental property. I gave him the name. Ask him... Again no clue.

1 minute ago, ToofastTaintSniffer said:

See I am not spike. That is what you don't get. So I know you have no clue who I am. You are in for a shock. Fucking clueless...Ask Daryl I have given him enough info to know I am not spiked. I knew the girl who died at his rental property. I gave him the name. Ask him... Again no clue.

🤯 You killed a woman at a rental property? Wow, this is an interesting revelation!

22 minutes ago, ToofastTaintSniffer said:

Yes you are... That's the issue... You troll everyone who disagrees with you. Nice try though. 

Sure thing supposed “new guy” that isn’t a certain BZ reject.  I have my NY people looking into you and your murdering ways.

1 hour ago, RichJ said:

You didn't vote for Biden? 

Biden isn't the one pushing this shit. Social Media influenced far left morons are. And I voted for Biden the same way I voted for Trump in '16... voting against their opponents. Almost ALL my other votes have been Republicans

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Biden isn't the one pushing this shit. Social Media influenced far left morons are. And I voted for Biden the same way I voted for Trump in '16... voting against their opponents. Almost ALL my other votes have been Republicans

Yes he is for VOTES. He is the leader of the ones throwing white people under the bus. He spports all these face baiting clowns. His visiting the thug rapist Blake added fuel to this stupid oppression crap. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Yes he is for VOTES. He is the leader of the ones throwing white people under the bus. He spports all these face baiting clowns. His visiting the thug rapist Blake added fuel to this stupid oppression crap. 

This shit started WAY before Biden, FFS

Just now, HipKat said:

This shit started WAY before Biden, FFS

Does not matter. He sent a message, "I support black rapist thugs over the white cops that JUSTIFIABLY shot him" 

Kamala is not qualified but he made her VP because of her ethnicity and not because she's qualified. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RichJ said:

Does not matter. He sent a message, "I support black rapist thugs over the white cops that JUSTIFIABLY shot him" 

Kamala is not qualified but he made her VP because of her ethnicity and not because she's qualified. 

Mmmmk, but I didn't vote for Biden because of his views on race. 

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Mmmmk, but I didn't vote for Biden because of his views on race. 

What has he done as a senator? Nothing except  got mire minorities jailed with his crime bill while his son is still snorting coke and crack.

As a VP he did nothing but abuse his power and made money with other government. You got fooled .

1 minute ago, RichJ said:

What has he done as a senator? Nothing except  got mire minorities jailed with his crime bill while his son is still snorting coke and crack.

As a VP he did nothing but abuse his power and made money with other government. You got fooled .

Until recently when congresspeople became more apt to try and get in the spotlight, I never gave a fuck about any Senators or House Reps. Mostly, I still don't but the current Congress we have wants to think they run shit

7 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Until recently when congresspeople became more apt to try and get in the spotlight, I never gave a fuck about any Senators or House Reps. Mostly, I still don't but the current Congress we have wants to think they run shit

The reason someone would  vote for Bidumb is because he/she has Tds. 

1 minute ago, RichJ said:

The reason someone would  vote for Bidumb is because he/she has Tds. 

OK, Philly..... smh